[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA
why do people care about this exactly, i have seen so many people fuckin bitch about this

if you are an iraqi, i could care less if you suicide C4 me, iraqis do it in real world, but why not in a game, the noobs may bitch so i go kill them and make them leave cuz everyone doesn't CARE!!! shit man, C4 buggying rocks as long as you dont hit your teammates (duh lol) i have seen well over 1000 (yes one thousand) people bitch i swear, servers with the "no C4 jeep" you can't enforce that, this is war there should be no rules PERIOD, i just pointed C4 buggying out becuz it is the most obvious... if you think this is wrong you better have a damn fucking good ass reason cuz i have seen useless topics of people bitching, if the game doesn't work to your advantage, DONT PLAY IT, and i could give absolutely no amount of caring about you n00bs out there who bitch

i feel like i wasted time posting this but i did it anyway, for you players who aren't noobs, i respect you as much as any1 else

this is so fuckin rediculous about C4 buggying i swear, get over it, this is WAR (and it does not stand for "winning a round" you WCR freaks)
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6764|Mark it zero.
I definitely agree with you. they die in their tank so they have to bitch about something you know. fucking pussies.... go find another game damnit
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6661|dont worry about it
what about c4 on a atv on special forces.   u can get 2 the tank faster and u are smaller and harde 2 hit. it is a classic
Maj.Do
+85|6767|good old CA
man its annoying but fun to do
Cyberwolf2006
+1|6584
Sheez...This isn't worth responding to. Such a childish post. Do you normally swear like a sailor man in your everyday talk?

P.S - Your stats suck. Jihad jeeping obviously isn't making up for your lack of overall ingame talent.
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA
APC would work cuz i just drive it into a mess of tanks on karkand and they kill me while i get like 5-7 of them
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6691|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
i agree ive done that plenty of times and ppl bitch and moan left and right, im like its WAR u think it doesnt happen in real life, think again dude. Ironically i got my explosives ordinance with mines lol
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6592|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I totally agree with you...most of the time those who complain are those god damn tankwhore. If your not in an armor there is bout no chance to get jihad jeeped out the way...so get on the ground and play like man's!

That was my 2cents on the topic

Have a nice jihadjeeping day and ruins tankwhore one !
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA

Sgt_Stutta wrote:

Ironically i got my explosives ordinance with mines lol
i got mine with claymores and they STILL BITCH lol, "you're a claymore whore" i go "no i am not, i am getting my explosives badge", they go "stat padder", i go "HOW THE FUCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET IT YOU DUMBASS FUCKING RETARD", the admin "yeah how else, go play somewhere else" *BAN the complainer*

i love it when that happens but still C4 VEHICLING (more general now) is in real life and WAR, get over it
WormGuts
+17|6809|Dayton, Ohio

Cyberwolf2006 wrote:

Sheez...This isn't worth responding to. Such a childish post. Do you normally swear like a sailor man in your everyday talk?

P.S - Your stats suck. Jihad jeeping obviously isn't making up for your lack of overall ingame talent.
well said.
SolidusSnake12
+2|6653
Haha love c4 jihadin =/ piss the damn tank whores off. (thats how i got my expert explosives)
DSRTurtle
+56|6701
I got no problem with the jihad jeepers. I use that tactic myself occasionally.  Usually if I can't get a tank, but it's so much fun to blow up a tank that way.  Just have to time the vehicle exit and explosion properly so you don't die.
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6650|Prolly on wake.
I dont see a problem with it. Although I try not to suicide when I do it, I try to jump out and let the jeep  roll into killing range of the target before blowing it.

Although I do question why some of you have felt it neccessary to start a flame off over this thread, I mean even if you disagree with the O.P cant you find a way to say that without acting like a douche?
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6602|USA

Cyberwolf2006 wrote:

well first off, i dont make video games my fricken life, and why do you care if i swear, grow some balls and quit being a goodie little wierdo who is a fricken game freak, and if i swear like a sailor, why is this a childish post??? children dont swear

my stats suck, so what you dont see me going "i suck at this game, i need to make this my #1 priority so i can be the best and screw my childhood for my computer" no you can, i dont feel like it
Ogopogo15
Mobile AA Whore
+1|6753|San Diego
I agree,  I sometimes suicide bomb tanks and apc's.  I wish that you didnt get a -2 for it though.

And if they got killed by a jihad jeep...well they wernt aware of their surroundings.
Cyberwolf2006
+1|6584

[BS]_Bone_ wrote:

Cyberwolf2006 wrote:

well first off, i dont make video games my fricken life, and why do you care if i swear, grow some balls and quit being a goodie little wierdo who is a fricken game freak, and if i swear like a sailor, why is this a childish post??? children dont swear

my stats suck, so what you dont see me going "i suck at this game, i need to make this my #1 priority so i can be the best and screw my childhood for my computer" no you can, i dont feel like it
Isn't it past your bedtime child?
san4
The Mas
+311|6703|NYC, a place to live
I did a small amount of c4-jeeping (and it was kind of fun) but I stopped. It really doesn't take much skill and I felt like there wasn't much point in playing BF2 if I wasn't developing and using skill.

On the other hand, the tactic clearly makes tanks and apc's pay for their weakness--lack of mobility. And that is totally fair (probably even a good thing). The game is all about balance and c4-jeeping can help maintain the balance.

And remember that tanks and apc's can avoid getting blown up--the tank can just destroy the jeep with one shot (a difficult shot), and the APC can back away from the jeep and shoot the jeep until it is destroyed. So I don't have too much sympathy for people in armor who complain about c4-jeeping.
Hiei987
+20|6707
Only bitches suicide with C4 randomly, I took out well over a thousand tanks with C4 without having to kill myself. When I see a teammate driving with C4 on his car I'll gladly ram him with my full APC.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard