https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5229|Cleveland, Ohio

eleven bravo wrote:

threads have been locked for OP's with more words

RTHKI wrote:

and better videos
i dont get what these guys are doing tbh.  so simple.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black

11 Bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

and better videos
Because this one wasn't a troll thread?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

and better videos
Because this one wasn't a troll thread?
you have mental issues or you are truly a troll if you think this isnt a troll thread.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
pretty sure the op was dead serious... for better or for worse...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

ya he was... a serious troll.  he is beyond anti US and this is just another example.  a video some people cant view and no real substance to the OP.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ya he was... a serious troll.  he is beyond anti US and this is just another example.  a video some people cant view and no real substance to the OP.
He's also a conspiracy nut. To him a police officer overstepping the line is evidence of one of those evil, yet uber slow working, evil entities finally taking over.

Just disregard all the stuff he says.
11 Bravo
Banned

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

He's also a conspiracy nut. To him a police officer overstepping the line is evidence of one of those evil, yet uber slow working, evil entities finally taking over.

Just disregard all the stuff he says.
ya.....but guess we dont have enough mods to take care of this stuff.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

being an idiot/conspiracy nut isn't being a troll. trolling is a forum activity. this guy was posting with sincerity.

thus a mod locking it would be locking it for somebody having an opinion. that's not against forum rules.

the other threads were meant as sarcastic piss-takes and/or incredulous purposeful flame-baits. thus against forum rules.

just explaining it as they see it.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6478|England

Uzique wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

being an idiot/conspiracy nut isn't being a troll. trolling is a forum activity. this guy was posting with sincerity.

thus a mod locking it would be locking it for somebody having an opinion. that's not against forum rules.

the other threads were meant as sarcastic piss-takes and/or incredulous purposeful flame-baits. thus against forum rules.

this thread was by no means trolling, i genuinely want the people to realise what the US and Britain is turning into and if you havent got fucking blinds over your eyes you know what i mean. POLICE STATE!
11 Bravo
Banned

LostFate wrote:

Uzique wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

this thread was by no means trolling, i genuinely want the people to realise what the US and Britain is turning into and if you havent got fucking blinds over your eyes you know what i mean. POLICE STATE!
oh now you mention the UK eh?
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6478|England

11 Bravo wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Uzique wrote:

oh now you mention the UK eh?
I never said it wasn't the UK wasn't its just that particular example was in the US
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
to be fair he has always mentioned the uk when discussing the police...

his first contributions were in the 'what do you think about police?' thread. i think this thread was just about the US because, well, the video was an example of american police misconduct. it wouldn't really make much sense or be true to the topic if he ranted about UK police as well.
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

i would agree except it is poorly constructed and judging by his usual anti US crap...i dont agree with your assessment.

and the "not even are police" blah blah blah...ya thats trolling

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-07-28 19:00:02)

HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5476|Bolingbrook, Illinois
who gives a shit if hes a troll or not.  if he is you all got troll'd, big deal.  if not, who gives a fuck?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
haibai you do realize that logically that post said abso-fucking-lutely nothing, right.

maybe he is a troll, maybe he isnt.
maybe you got trolled, maybe you didnt.
maybe you were bothered, maybe you were not.

WELL THANK YOU SHERLOCK FOR YOUR INVESTIGATIONS
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5476|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Uzique wrote:

haibai you do realize that logically that post said abso-fucking-lutely nothing, right.

my point was who gives a shit?  if he is a troll, so what.  if you got trolled, so what.  if you got bothered, so what.

is this really a topic worthy of discussion?  no
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6514

Macbeth wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

ig wrote:

dude, youre going to get arrested anyway. id rather it be for not taking a test than an actual dui...
thing is they take you in and then test you anyway
you still get a DUI. I think they also hit you with some other charges for doing it the hard way.
you get a dui, but its a lot easier to get off of it in court. you dont get any extra charges for refusing a breathalyzer. go talk to a lawyer if you dont believe me
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command

Uzique wrote:

I lol'd tbh
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
Why is this retarded thread still up when all the other ones got closed?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
cus the mods wanna show that they enfocre forum rules only when they feel like it.
Tu Stultus Es
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Some were having a civil convo there so I atleast didn't see any objections for this to be open.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
mispelled ops with few words and a link to a video have always been closed
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
a quick search also shows there is a topic dealing with this very issue not even 6 days old.  the only reason you guys arent closing this is to prove a point.
Tu Stultus Es
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6570|Columbus, OH

loubot wrote:

people are already talking about it in here

There is nothing compared to other cases I have seen. It is a cheap shot to the nuts but better than getting anally raped by a broom stick (actually happened).
CLICK on the link here

I notice the OP has posted the same subject in 10, 11. Regardless if this is a troll or to be taken seriously, this is a splinter-thread that needs to go

here

amiwrong?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard