https://images.jambase.com/fans/tpalms/DEER-CREEK-LIGHTNING.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6620

FloppY_ wrote:

Uzique wrote:

get starcraft 2 everyone else has and they aint bored
Meh, no cracked version is up yet
are you stupid? cracked ai and no online?

i think i would rather hammer nails through my own cock than play a 'game' like that
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6280|Carnoustie MASSIF

Uzique wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Uzique wrote:

get starcraft 2 everyone else has and they aint bored

i think i would rather hammer nails through my own cock than play a 'game' like that
rofl cracked ai makes no difference.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6436|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Indeed Uzi.. The AI code doesn't change because it's cracked

And if I wanted to play multiplayer I'd buy it...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6620

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

rofl yes it does...

the ai in the cracked client versions at the moment (i.e. from the beta) is AI made-up by the community/crackers/gamers

even the single-player elements requires a blizzard/battle.net account... so all you can pirate is the bare content

please get a clue before you say something, ta

Last edited by Uzique (2010-07-27 10:16:04)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FloppY_
­

Uzique wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

rofl yes it does...

the ai in the cracked client versions at the moment (i.e. from the beta) is AI made-up by the community/crackers/gamers

please get a clue before you say something, ta
Uzique that makes no sence... either blizzard did it retarded by making the AI web-hosted..

But don't you think that the reason the AI is cracked in the MULTIPLAYER BETA is because there isn't an AI code in a MULTIPLAYER BETA...

When the full cracked game is out it will be with the full games campaign & AI You go get a clue Sherlock
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6620
as i said in my first post... the only cracked client that is available is the multiplayer beta...

the full version is completely tied-in to battle.net and is gonna take a while to be cracked, if at all...

every stage of the single-player campaign is integrated with the online experience. thus you're stuck with a version with no ai.

[ ] 2 people who don't own the game and havent done their research
[x] person that owns the game and is currently playing it, having looked into pirating for first-try

Last edited by Uzique (2010-07-27 10:19:34)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5387|Cleveland, Ohio
this is why i dont play PC games anymore.  too much messin around.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6620
yeah it is a major hassle to stop being a cheaparse, pay for a worthy-game and install it... then play it...

almost gives me a headache thinking about it
FloppY_
­

Uzique wrote:

as i said in my first post... the only cracked client that is available is the multiplayer beta...

the full version is completely tied-in to battle.net and is gonna take a while to be cracked, if at all...

every stage of the single-player campaign is integrated with the online experience. thus you're stuck with a version with no ai.

[ ] 2 people who don't own the game and havent done their research
[x] person that owns the game and is currently playing it, having looked into pirating for first-try
Didn't I just say that "When a cracked version is available"?

Everything can be cracked eventually, and I am in no hurry...

If you are really right about the singleplayer campaign and AI beeing tied into the online thus making offline play impossible, I'd say that is as gamecrippling a move as when MW2 announced no dedicated servers
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5387|Cleveland, Ohio

Uzique wrote:

yeah it is a major hassle to stop being a cheaparse, pay for a worthy-game and install it... then play it...

not what i mean.  it annoys me that people hack it to play.  which imo if they can do that then they can mess with the code or whatever and cheat.  happened all the time with cod.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6672

Uzique wrote:

dont really see marine as the pirating type...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6620
[x] mw2 was a flop because of disastrous bad game-design and online infrastructure
[ ] sc2 is a flop because of disastrous bad game-design and online infrastructure

[x] sc2 currently has 600,000 players online in 13,500 games on release day, still awaiting full global launch
[x] laugh here
SamTheMan
­
+341|5291|Stoke, England
theres cracks all over warez
ghettoperson
+1,943|6799

Starcraft seems like far too much nerd shit for my tastes.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6620
... for the beta client. you people reading okay?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6672

ghettoperson wrote:

says the guy who doesnt watch sports
SamTheMan
­
+341|5291|Stoke, England
StarCraft.2.Wings.Of.Liberty.Retail.DVD-Englisch With Crack
FloppY_
­

Uzique wrote:

[x] mw2 was a flop because of disastrous bad game-design and online infrastructure
[ ] sc2 is a flop because of disastrous bad game-design and online infrastructure

[x] sc2 currently has 600,000 players online in 13,500 games on release day, still awaiting full global launch
[x] laugh here
No argument about MW2 beeing a bad game...

Like I said, I don't care about the online...

[x] Wondering how Uzi can be so dumb as to not read what I write properly...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6620
it's okay we all know how much of a and guy ghetto is...

i love it when people start throwing around 'geek' comments despite the fact they're posting on a gaming-forum that's about 3 years past its' sell-by date.

sam have fun downloading those warez-cracks... always tons of those available on the day of a popular game release... nearly all bad news.

Last edited by Uzique (2010-07-27 10:28:15)

FloppY_
­

SamTheMan wrote:

0 comments & 0 favorites
small amount of seeds and leeches

99% chance of beeing a virus or beta crack

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-07-27 10:29:23)

SamTheMan
­
+341|5291|Stoke, England
i aint downloading it, just sayin

and its seems legit, 400 pages of thank yous
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6620
ye-ep. people like sam download them by the thousands, though...

then complain on blizzard website 3 months later that their actual starcraft/warcraft account has been hacked
ghettoperson
+1,943|6799

ig wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

says the guy who doesnt watch sports
? I watch NFL. But watching sports is hardly a deciding factor of being nerd or not.

And yes Uzi I was fully aware of the irony of posting that on a forum dedicated to a video game. I'm glad you pointed it out for me though.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5291|Stoke, England

FloppY_ wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

0 comments & 0 favorites
small amount of seeds and leeches

99% chance of beeing a virus or beta crack
more like 5000 comments, no virus and a full working crack

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard