SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6666|The darkside of Denver
Wow, some jealous fucks in here.  News flash- woman masturbate too!  Getting your wife a vibrator is no big deal, in fact it should benefit your sex life in many ways.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH
Compromise: She gets the vibrator and you get carte blanche for going to the strip clubs when ever \ where ever.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5185|Sydney
My ex got one as a present from a mutual friend of ours who would talk about hers sometimes.

Trust me, it's not a bad thing. My ex would start using it and then want me to get her "over the line" and would be still quite horny afterwards. Or she would want me to use it on her whilst she was busy with something else
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5244|Cleveland, Ohio

11 Bravo wrote:

dont do it.  all the wives i have banged had dildos.  it just makes them want it more.
SonderKommando

11 Bravo wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

dont do it.  all the wives i have banged had dildos.  it just makes them want it more.
It never occurred to you that the wives you banged were simply sluts?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5185|Sydney

11 Bravo wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

this tbh, except change "wives" to "women".

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-07-26 10:55:51)

11 Bravo
Banned

SonderKommando wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

It never occurred to you that the wives you banged were simply sluts?
most women are sluts.  if they are on the edge, a dildo may kick that gear into overdrive.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-07-26 10:56:23)

rdx-fx
+955|6598

Pug wrote:

Wife comes home tells me her friends use vibrators.  And is wondering whether she should get one.

I don't really care what happens, so this will be my amusement for the short term - counselling the wife, who's struggling with the idea of buying a vibrator.
She wants to try it, but she's gauging whether or not it's going to cause a fight with you.

My two cents: Give her your blessing. 
A vibrator isn't a substitute for a proper screw, it's more like 'mechanically assisted masturbation'
Sometimes they just want to get off, and sometimes they want a Man.

Hitachi 'Magic Wand' is supposedly highly regarded
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6747
Get a double ended dildo instead then you both wont miss out.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH
word to the wise: she already decided or her friends decided it for her, this is her way of letting you know, so I wouldn't waste any more time rationalizing any good reason one way or another. GL

Her friends > you
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6750|Reality
Get her a Sybian but you control vibration and rotation. Get a tech buddy to install a key switch and wear the key around your neck/dick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybian
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475

paranoid101 wrote:

Get a double ended dildo instead then you both wont miss out.
Easily the best answer thus far.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6452|EE Chat
Ask ATG, his wife had some alien dildo.
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
Get a good showever head.
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5070
Go with her and pick one out for her. I would say use it on her and let her experiment. She'll feel a lot closer to you and will probably get more freaky than you have ever seen her. Hell, invite her friends over for a nice dildo party and film the whole thing!
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6396
Can't believe nobody has asked for pics.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5070
Show us what your wife looks like and we'll suggest a dildo for her!
pace51
Boom?
+194|5180|Markham, Ontario

cdailey2142 wrote:

Show us what your wife looks like and we'll suggest a dildo for her!
I reccomend the PIAT

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5ZrTXNLKFQk/SIBFxG7BWaI/AAAAAAAABBA/DVqtapf6V2E/s320/piat.jpg
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6549|Texas - Bigger than France
Looks like we are going to get a babysitter wednesday, so we can go to dinner. 

So need some input:

1) Choice of restaurant to have a vibrator or not conversation?  SHould I throw in a movie?  Which one?
2) Should I push for/against?
3) Should I let her drive the boat in the conversation?  Or should I do the talking so I have make it really uncomfortable?
4) Should I negotiate a cherry into the deal?  Like what?
5) How much input should I have on vibrator choice?  Number/type, etc?

(Also, I'm going to tell her I want a have a "green" vibrator.  When she says "why green? why not black/flesh/pink" or "wtf"?  I'm going to say I think they make solar powered ones.)

Just a few thoughts.  I'm totally looking forward to how akward this is going to be for her.  lol

Last edited by Pug (2010-07-26 12:41:04)

tuckergustav
+1,590|5920|...

ok...I have been refraining from posting here...cuz well...anyways...

why the hell are you making such a big deal out of it?  It's her vagina...she can do what she wants with it...

Loubot is right...if she is bringing it up to you then she has made her decision.

okay...tha'ts all i have to say about this.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6004
Just bind her and pee in her butt, problem solved.
11 Bravo
Banned

Pug wrote:

So need some input:

1) Choice of restaurant to have a vibrator or not conversation?  SHould I throw in a movie?  Which one?
3) Should I let her drive the boat in the conversation?  Or should I do the talking so I have make it really uncomfortable?

(Also, I'm going to tell her I want a have a "green" vibrator.  When she says "why green? why not black/flesh/pink" or "wtf"?  I'm going to say I think they make solar powered ones.)

Just a few thoughts.  I'm totally looking forward to how akward this is going to be for her.  lol
well tell her you need help to get off......like an asian hooker.  its your penis right...you can do what you want with it
SonderKommando

Pug wrote:

So need some input:

If this is such an issue you shouldnt even be married FFS.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

SonderKommando wrote:

Pug wrote:

So need some input:

If this is such an issue you shouldnt even be married FFS.
that's what i thought, is this really a big deal?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5760|Roma

Nordemus wrote:

Just bind her and pee in her butt, problem solved.
thats how you get girls pregnant.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard