tip700
+9|6642
Hello

This thread is regarding the truth about how many shots it takes to kill armoured targets with a g36c and m4.

It does NOT take 6. contrary to what the Bf2s weapon stats page says and many people on this forum will tell you. It takes 7. This has been well tested several times now, and you can find the information also shown on totalb2f weapon chart thread.

I suggest anyone that doesnt believe me test it for themselves.

This also means that, the scar l, which does kill in 6, maybe have a reason to be played more.

Oh and for the love of god if someone posts "No it takes 6, search, look at wiki" i think i might cry.

Last edited by tip700 (2006-05-03 12:02:51)

blackcracka
+18|6788
I believe you.
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6678
spec ops is the main kit i play and you are right, the scar l does pack a slightly bigger punch, thus making it a good CQB weapon for the spec ops, though i still tend to play with the 36c more often, guess thats the penalty for it being a first unlock, me being used to it and just being so damn good
tip700
+9|6642
i agree, i still find myself going back to g36c even though it does take an extra bullet to take down an armoured. imo 7 bullets on 600 rpm is very harsh compared to medics runing around with guns that can take an armoured with 4 on 600 rpm or 5 with 900. 25 dmg SHOULD kill armoured in 6, the math on how its calculated is correct, but it doesnt and needs to be patched imo, especially as im seeing less and less dedicated spec ops players as the days go by.

Last edited by tip700 (2006-05-03 12:39:58)

Shadovve
+10|6621|Columbus, OH
"No it takes 6, search, look at wiki"

I don't actually support the above statment, I just wanted to see him cry.
MooseRyder
+37|6673|Montréal, Canada
isnt depending where you are shooting on the target?
tip700
+9|6642
yes and no. a more accurate statement from me would be " the maximum amount of shots to kill armoured with g36c and m4 is 7 not 6" Of course you can drop an armoured in 2 hits if they are headshot for example

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard