SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
lol
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
The FA should just ban it full stop, its a pain the in the fucking ass.  The Welsh FA and Scottish and Irish should follow suit.  I have moaned here before about cockney horn sellers outside the Millenium Stadium selling horns before Wales games, only 15k turn up but it kills any chance of atmosphere.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
"We just need Torres to commit now and Premier League Trophy welcome to Anfield" says davepoolfan on 606 debate.  Now there's an optimistic Scouser.  He must have had a good day robbing hubcaps to be in that good a mood.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

KingCheese wrote:

"We just need Torres to commit now and Premier League Trophy welcome to Anfield" says davepoolfan on 606 debate.  Now there's an optimistic Scouser.  He must have had a good day robbing hubcaps to be in that good a mood.
I'm a Liverpool fan and I really want what he's having. Need a helluva lot more than J.Cole to get in the top 3 next season, or else Hotdog aka Hodari aka Hodgson is a bigger magician than when he took us one single goal away from an international tournament.

What I'd like to see is the Finnish prospect Lauri Dalla Valle get some experience the upcoming season

Ultrafunkula wrote:

KingCheese wrote:

I'm a Liverpool fan and I really want what he's having. Need a helluva lot more than J.Cole to get in the top 3 next season, or else Hotdog aka Hodari aka Hodgson is a bigger magician than when he took us one single goal away from an international tournament.

What I'd like to see is the Finnish prospect Lauri Dalla Valle get some experience the upcoming season
An amazing AM on FM 07 (I think it was 07)
Fifa are meeting in Cardiff today, the cunts.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

The KNVB (Dutch Football association) banned the Vuvuzela for the stadiums, for the Dutch League! thank goooooooooooooooooooood
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK
Roy Hodgson is a brilliant manager... i still remember fulham's great escape a few seasons ago
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England

SEREVENT wrote:

Roy Hodgson is a brilliant manager... i still remember fulham's great escape a few seasons ago
Yeah, Woy is bwilliant.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I reckon it will take at least half a season before I stop finding the speech impediment gag funny
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
Why do people speak like that anyway, same with Jonathan Ross and loads of others. Is it a speech impediment or is it an accent from some terrible place, worse than liverpool
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England

Mekstizzle wrote:

.....worse than liverpool
Does not compute.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
Talking about accents and places and how speaking like Elmer Fudd is almost as bad/annoying as a scouser accent
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England
I've never met anyone in day to day life who does the r's as w's thing. Hodgson, Ross and Fudd are the only ones I can think of.

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-07-21 05:02:13)

KingCheese wrote:

I've never met anyone in day to day life who does the r's as w's thing. Hodgson, Ross and Fudd are the only ones I can think of.
Rankers the lot of em
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK
the lady who used to work at the chippy had a speech impediement, except with the letter "s"
Ultrafunkula

Wahey! My local team HJK advanced to the 3rd round of UCL qualifiers. Next up Partizan Belgrad.
Ultrafunkula

Now City is after Landon Donovan. Just how insane are the owners?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK
they've spent £80m already... i wish we had £8m to spend let alone 80
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
i hope city finish 6th or summat
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Milner wants out of Villa.

Pretty silly imo, Villa are a good team and he will definitely not be starting every week for City who can boast a midfield of Barry, Silva, Bellamy, Wright-Phillips, Johnson, De Jong, Yaya Toure, Ireland, and they want Donovan, Ozil, Balotelli etc.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
ye, what a prick. has a cool manager atm too
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
they said on the game last night that the mls president or whatever wouldnt let donovan go to england. idk how the whole mls thing works, so i guess landon cant get out of his contract or summat. pretty ghey
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6555|England

ig wrote:

they said on the game last night that the mls president or whatever wouldnt let donovan go to england. idk how the whole mls thing works, so i guess landon cant get out of his contract or summat. pretty ghey
Am I right in saying that individual clubs don't own players contracts in MLS, but the league itself owns them?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
i have no clue how the mls works. last night was the first time ive ever watched an mls team play the entire 90 mins
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
pretty stupid considering the only way our players could get better is to ship them overseas.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard