Poll

What sensitivity do you use to sniping/quick snipe?

10%0% - 0
20%0% - 0
314%14% - 1
414%14% - 1
528%28% - 2
60%0% - 0
70%0% - 0
814%14% - 1
90%0% - 0
1028%28% - 2
Total: 7
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

I'm really having difficulty getting any better at sniping, because sometimes I think my sensitivity is too low (3), then too high (4, oddly enough).
Yet I hear many people say they use 6+ for sniping, but I don't know how that would be better.

So I just wanna have a poll to see what you guys use, then I'll average the votes and see if that is the best sensitivity for me.

This is for Xbox 360

Last edited by Ryan (2010-06-26 15:13:25)

jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

MW2 is better then BC2
Ioan92
+337|5721
mouse
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

Well this was worth it...
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6311|Los Angeles
I play on PC, but I would guess use whatever sensitivity you are most accurate with when using other kits besides the sniper rifle. I say this because "quick sniping" as you put it, or more commonly known as quick scoping, is really just aiming before you zoom into your scope. Similar to aiming an assult rifle or smg and shooting from the hip except that you only have one shot and you need to be accurate the first time. Just learn the center of the screen and with some practice you will be able to quick scope.

Hope this helps.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA
On PS3 I play on 7 sensitivity for basically everything.  (Sometimes I'll lower to 5 if I'm having trouble with my ADS accuracy with an M16) I would recommend trying higher sensitivities and then settle on one that you like the most - it's really about personal preference.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2010-06-27 23:42:18)

aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5752|Roma
Minimum in Game sensitivity, 3200dpi sensitivity for my mouse.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
pace51
Boom?
+194|5172|Markham, Ontario
Just use a moderate one, 4 or five. For no scoping, you need something moderate. Too fast is easy to miss, and too low a sensitivity makes it hard to keep up with targets who are running around a lot.

Use a slower one for quick scoping. I play COD4 and 5 on the PC, though.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5479
I hope they patch this trash. Sniper rifles should be great at long distance and crap up close, but in MW2 its bass ackwards. You got a drunk person who cant even hold his scope steady in the prone with a bi-pod unless he takes a deep breath, then he gets ultra accuracy up close just by almost looking threw his scope for a split second.

Has anyone actually tested the sniper rifles range in a private match? I heard that the P90 out ranges the intervention.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-07-20 17:08:09)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America
Lol good @ Mw2
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5479
LOL better at CoD4, a much better game.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

I hope they patch this trash. Sniper rifles should be great at long distance and crap up close, but in MW2 its bass ackwards. You got a drunk person who cant even hold his scope steady in the prone with a bi-pod unless he takes a deep breath, then he gets ultra accuracy up close just by almost looking threw his scope for a split second.

Has anyone actually tested the sniper rifles range in a private match? I heard that the P90 out ranges the intervention.
scope sway is pathetically easy to counter even without holding breath.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America

Miggle wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

MW2 is pathetically easy.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

Blade4509 wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

MW2 is pathetically easy.
ban miggle.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard