B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

bmb|danCer wrote:

Spitze
Are you gonna put it in thge welcome message as well? Just a small reminder
I am sure gonna try. My problem is, I cannot figure out how to align the text properly so nothing gets cut off...
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
I don't know either, since i don't see the bf2cc in front of me.
So, should we try to check it out together later on?
kvartopako
+1|6542|Czech Republic
Hi everyone, I'm only want to inform you that I'm going to use tamspeak, but I don't have mic, so I can't talk to you. But you can still shout at me your orders
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
Schuss, is it "okay" with you if i make a few more constant members admin?

So they can switch people in the channel to different subchannels since more and more people are joining teamspeak these days.
B.Schuss

bmb|danCer wrote:

Schuss, is it "okay" with you if i make a few more constant members admin?

So they can switch people in the channel to different subchannels since more and more people are joining teamspeak these days.
oh, absolutely. It's your server after all.

btw, I haven't figured out how to switch members to different channels yet.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6689|The Netherlands

B.Schuss wrote:

You can just click on them, hold and drag them into another channel.
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6802
i dont like teamspeak... imagine 60guys talking in the mouth on each other and you have no idea what each are saying or WHO says it.
skuko
+5|6582

Mabec wrote:

i dont like teamspeak... imagine 60guys talking in the mouth on each other and you have no idea what each are saying or WHO says it.
your taste...i think we are doing fairly well on TS...if you don't like it - don't use it. you're the one who's missing the fun
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6802
yeah, whatever, enjoy hearing what the enemys says.
B.Schuss

I am trying to get VoIP working, but until now, I have not been successful. Does anyone here know a 64-slot server with VoIP working ? In that case, I could contact the server admin and copy his settings in BF2CC.

Right now, I am lost.
I might have to restart the server after each port change. Just try and error, changing the port after each restart....
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

B.Schuss wrote:

I am trying to get VoIP working, but until now, I have not been successful. Does anyone here know a 64-slot server with VoIP working ? In that case, I could contact the server admin and copy his settings in BF2CC.

Right now, I am lost.
I might have to restart the server after each port change. Just try and error, changing the port after each restart....
I always was playing on Straferight servers, and used VoIP allot (or by others) and it worked
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
B.Schuss

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

Right now, I am lost.
I always was playing on Straferight servers, and used VoIP allot (or by others) and it worked
IP ?
B.Schuss

General-Echo wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

You can just click on them, hold and drag them into another channel.
didn't work for me

I checked the permission info, and "move players between channels" wasn't in there...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

B.Schuss wrote:

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

Right now, I am lost.
IP ?
72.36.223.165:16567

however i dont know any Admins from their so maybe you can check their site www.straferight.com (i think)

maybe you can contact someone their.

(they have more servers)

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-05-03 08:33:15)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
B.Schuss

alright, thanx. I'll check them out and ask about the VoIP ports on their 64-slot server.
colonelbogeyuk
+2|6645|Chelmsford UK
Any more news on voip setup??

Dont mind using TS, just a bit paranoid about it slowing my machine down.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany

colonelbogeyuk wrote:

Any more news on voip setup??

Dont mind using TS, just a bit paranoid about it slowing my machine down.
Be sure if you using Teamspeak and you disable VOIP in BF2 that it shoud make it even.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

teamspeak doenst slow down your machine at all (my sister use it on a P3)... try it and you will see
colonelbogeyuk
+2|6645|Chelmsford UK
ok! thanks fellas- will give it a go later- though it doesnt take much to slow down my machine
Echo
WOoKie
Its a small program and it uses very little bandwith. If you got a 56k connection, you shouldnt use teamspeak. I hope your connection is a bit faster then that.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, España
I find TEAMSPEAK more easy to use for communication then VoiP

because i mostly forget to press the button then i would be like:

''ECHO !!! GOD DAMMIT THAT TANK IS ON UR LEFT NO NO !!!! NOT UR RIGHT ON UR LEFT!! LEFT!!! ''

or is there a way i,m an complete moron and didnt know that u can set Voip on Voice activation?
Echo
WOoKie
Now that you mention it, voice activationg in ts sucks big time, you can hear everything thats going on, ppl breathing, coughing and even worse... eating, you get the picture. Voice activation sucks, bind a key for ts please.
B.Schuss

alright. I hava talked to two clans that also rent their 64-slot server from i3d.nl. I have received specific information about which ports to use. I have adjusted the settings in BF2CC accordingly.

At the same time, i3d.nl has claimed that this may well be a bug in BF2, and that VoIP might actually work on some of their servers, while not working on others. Considering they most likely use identical hardware and software for their servers, I'd that this is highly unlikely.
But it sure is not impossible.
Let's hope the new settings work out.
If not, we will have to hope for 1.3 to fix this.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, España

General-Echo wrote:

Now that you mention it, voice activationg in ts sucks big time, you can hear everything thats going on, ppl breathing, coughing and even worse... eating, you get the picture. Voice activation sucks, bind a key for ts please.
You forget Farting Echo, some people can fart that hard even on SHOUTING activation u can hear it.
Nah, some people have the voice activation level to low, that u indeed can hear anything he does. i got my voice activation on 75% procent so he only turns on when i talk normally.
Echo
WOoKie
Good tip torro!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard