mustardz
+0|6594
Hi,
The other day I was playing support player MEC in Strike at Karkand when I starting getting punished for team Kills. So I started looking at the uniforms of the Red name tags and I noticed that some were MEC players. So I dropped out of that server and started on Wake Island, and this time I played PLA. I was playing for about 15minutes when the artillery was destroyed so I spawned as an engineer and I couldn't repair the artillery then I noticed some of the other PLA players were showing Red name tags. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Played one map and it started doing the same thing.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so how do you fix it, as it is starting to get very frustrating when you have to look at uniforms to decide if you can shoot some one. The last map I had over 20 points before  I noticed that I was team killing and then I was down to 9 points.

Thanks,
Mustardz
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6870|North Texas
Yes, it's complained about quite often. It's a bug in the game, nothing you can do about it.
taddzilla
+23|6866|Pembroke Pines, FL.
Red tag bug make gaming lots of fun.  Gotta love those negatives for team kills.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6666|England
I remember being with an arsehole on the MEC on Kark once. He was being a dick. He was asking pointless questions like how do I shoot. How do I get in. Next round on US I must have had the red glitch. I tok advantage f this by finding the guy, charging at him and shooting at his feet and he returned the favour, only at my torso. The fool fell for it three times and the team thanked me. Only doing my part for the communtiy guys, only doing my part
joey_915
+4|6603
try to recognize the difference between all the teams uniforms and you will be fine. you won't have to look at the tag ever again.
Freezer
+4|6731
I had the same issue myself, but the guy I was killing was listed on the other team and was red so I killed him and got team kill punished..  Aftert that I kinda hung near him and he was killing the other team and never tried to kill anyone on my team so I'm not sure that was a bug or not but it was quite strange, I took screen shots and all that..
Rizen_Ji
+41|6759|200m out and smiling at you.
this problem has been well documented... and has been known forever...

only thing i have to say is, i doubt it's that hard to distinguish a chinese man from a white guy or a black guy...
or a man of arabian descent/ middle eastern background from a white guy or black guy...

and anyways, you can always just look for those goofy knee pads and elbow pads the USMC wears
XD
nev
+23|6609|Land of OZ
Have had something worse - an enemy with a blue tag.  I new the uniform was wrong but ........... was dead and the flag was taken before I could do anything about it.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6681| United States of America
whoop the fucking doo i hate this bug and ITS COMING BACK!!!!
iCeMaN[USA]
+82|6598|Eastern USA
Yep this happens to me all the time, more often now than ever.  I even get an enemie with a blue tag.  Just try to look at the uniforms more often than the tags and you'll be fine.  Hopefully they will fix it with the 1.3 patch, but I doubt it.  Lets see if EA can get it right for a change!!!
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6681| United States of America
^^ amen, Brother. AMEN!
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6866|[GER]_BERLIN
red tag bug was supposed to be fixed with latest update, well didnt saw it for a while untill last week... seems we have to deal with it. and yea dont look at tags (takes to much time eather)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard