Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470

nukchebi0 wrote:

lol bro i haven't touched a drop of alcohol i don't drink gratuitiously since im not alcoholic i'm just having a conversation with you im sorry you make shitty judgements like that but as we know ur just a self-obsessed, narcissistic wannabe who clearly has achieved much less in life than he should have and takes it out on an internet forum in truly pitiful fashion

also i dont know what stereotypes you are talking about so if you want to inform me id appreciate it
rofl cannot believe i slept through this
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

nukchebi0 wrote:

lol bro i haven't touched a drop of alcohol i don't drink gratuitiously since im not alcoholic i'm just having a conversation with you im sorry you make shitty judgements like that but as we know ur just a self-obsessed, narcissistic wannabe who clearly has achieved much less in life than he should have and takes it out on an internet forum in truly pitiful fashion

also i dont know what stereotypes you are talking about so if you want to inform me id appreciate it
Heard of grammer, punctuation and spelling?
This isn't Facebook with your 13 year old friends.
If you're drunk though that's easily excused, especially in this thread.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
uzikins you were playing tf2 for three hours after i posted this dont pretend you were sleeping also nice job of not answering anything it obvoiusly means its true though its not like any proof was necessary beyond the general pitiful tone of your daily posting here

jaekus punctuation is for losers who want to put effort into what they say here i dont peoople accuse me in tf2 of being a retard when i type like this and then i write normally and they think i copied it because they are retards trust me i know how to type and use english

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-07-10 15:51:36)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
why do you keep calling him uzikins?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
because he hates it he likes calling other people demeaning names but cries like a five year old if you reciprocate
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

nukchebi0 wrote:

uzikins you were playing tf2 for three hours after i posted this
owned
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio
i quite like how he typed jake infact i think it is a good idea so i will start doing it also its much faster

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-07-10 16:12:59)

Brasso
+1,549|6630

the drunk thread is now the morning after thread

the amount of alcohol i drink the night before is directly proportional to how bad i have to shit the next morning
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
What is the best cheap beer? Keystone, Natty Light, or Busch?
Brasso
+1,549|6630

busch
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522
pbr by a mile
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6720|Scotland
SoCo + Smirnoff = heaven.

In the morning will probs regret. Fuck it.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
Sorry bro SoCo = death in a glass. Smirnoff, yes, patron yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522

Airwolf wrote:

SoCo + Smirnoff = heaven.

In the morning will probs regret. Fuck it.
just threw up a lil
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

rookie.
Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5379|Toledo, Ohio
walked to a gas station with my frined, had margaritas, rum, shots of this greek alcholsd  that tasted like licorice. and mikes hard lemondae. women are the worst.....
Jaekus
+957|5178|Sydney
Woke up at now around 11am to see the half bottle of CC on the table I drank after I got home being quite drunk already, and I'm still smashed.,
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

sweey!

on a totally related note -  me and the missus killed 3 bottles of wine. brb . . .
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Loded at angels-mariners game. It is posible to get drunk of budlite.
Jaekus
+957|5178|Sydney
This hangover is not much fun
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
dongt see the pont of gettin trashed th enexst day sucks just do enough to drunk not trashed same fun but you can do stuff the next day
Jaekus
+957|5178|Sydney

nukchebi0 wrote:

dongt see the pont of gettin trashed th enexst day sucks just do enough to drunk not trashed same fun but you can do stuff the next day
Do stuff like learn to spell and type?
Brasso
+1,549|6630

nukchebi0 wrote:

you are awful at pretending, fucks sake, its not funny
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
I actually wasn't pretending, nor was I drunk. I was just typing without any concern for spelling.
A12345
+77|6470
had a bunch of hoegaarden with the future brothers, sisters getting married tomorrow so i met the guys brothers for the first time as well as his parents, fuck i dont want to wake up tomorrow for this, breakfast is going to be highland park 18 year, weddings are a great reason to drink

Last edited by A12345 (2010-07-17 00:39:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard