Poll

Battle of the weapons: Jackhammer - DAO

Jackhammer30%30% - 59
Dao69%69% - 132
Total: 191
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6687
DAO. I've used the Jackhammer in coop play, and I don't like it. I can empty a DAO as fast as a Jackhammer, and at close range, there's literally no difference between the weapons since someone is just as dead in the same number of shots.
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6730|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
i voted DAO cause i don't have the hammer yet
Des.Kmal
+917|6635|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
24 votes for jackhammer and only 2 posted...

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
goobermit
+2|6644
I would have to say the DAO is better b/c I use the Jackhammer a lot and I'm always getting killed by AT with the DAO.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

Jackhammer is way better for CQC "sudden battles".
Des.Kmal
+917|6635|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
this is a close battle, lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6775|06-01
i really like both equally but voted for the dao for its bigger ammo capacity
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6669|The Netherlands
i never use the jackhammer. always the m11-87 or something. ( if i play us) if i play moc i play with the mp7
Username II
+3|6651
The DAO doesn't have a reloading or ammunition problem, but I prefer the Jackhammer because I hate clicking 50 times to kill the enemy.

Yeah, my accuracy with automatic weapons sucks.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6607|California U.S.A
Jackhammer.

If you got a Support nearby to keep you stocked on ammo this shotgun will kill a crowd of people right quick. Just be ready with the pistol when your magazine is empty cause it takes a fortnight to reload.

If i'm not mistaken you can select semi-auto fire for it? I usually just tap real quick for 1 shot at a time. When you hold down the fire button anyone near the barrel is dead quickly.
flossmore
+10|6672|Cherry Valley, IL
Definitely the DAO.....much easier to control your fire
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6642|Ghost Town
I voted Jackhammer too! But only due to the fact that I personaly don't like the AT-Kit that much...I never use it. Looks to me that both weapons have the same firepower...only the Jackhammer has less ammo in one clip and the DAO needs more time to reload.
ddknight31
+12|6669
The DAO for ammo, the Jack for reload... but the problem with the Jack is when you reload with a few left in the mag you lose them. The DAO your loading shell at a time, no waste.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6716|U.S
There are two of us that posted they like jackhammer better.
CoconutBlitz

travisb05 wrote:

There are two of us that posted they like jackhammer better.
That's because we are still trying to reaload the Jackhammer, all the DAO users are done already
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Even though me and the DAO-12 have 'issues', The DAO wins over the Jackhammer. The 'hammer just dosn't have enough ammunition, and the lessened time it takes to re-load still isn't enugh to combat the DAO's effectiveness.
I don't like shotguns though. My new honey-bunny is the Mp7, I am loving that little kick arse gun. Me, the Mp7 a clip of ammo, and a Karkand alley full of enemies resulted in all five of them hitting the deck perminantly when the gun was empty, and me not getting a scratch. Awesome!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
CoconutBlitz

Tyferra wrote:

Even though me and the DAO-12 have 'issues', The DAO wins over the Jackhammer. The 'hammer just dosn't have enough ammunition, and the lessened time it takes to re-load still isn't enugh to combat the DAO's effectiveness.
I don't like shotguns though. My new honey-bunny is the Mp7, I am loving that little kick arse gun. Me, the Mp7 a clip of ammo, and a Karkand alley full of enemies resulted in all five of them hitting the deck perminantly when the gun was empty, and me not getting a scratch. Awesome!
I keep neglecting my MP7 that little HK does kick ass! I first unlocked the MP7 before they put in the magazine with more rounds in one of these patches I believe the old one had only 20 shots?

You still only get 2 magazines?

(damn you can tell it's been awhile)
BVC
+325|6713
The jackhammer is a better "first shot" weapon; if you start firing first, you're more likely to get them with the jackhammer.  That said, I voted DAO as I like it better overall.

I unlocked the jackhammer first to make the engineer kit more eniticing (back when nobody knew how to use the standard unlocks well), and a few weeks later I picked up a DAO kit and got 2 kills in 3 seconds...I was cursing my choice of unlock all the way to corporal!
theturnmaster
+8|6700|Chapel Hill
jackhammer for me.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6786|Human Meat Shield
I love the Jack! but the problem is once you get out of the Close Quarters you have nothing but a pistol for long shots, thats why I think alot of people voted for the DAO, because in CQC the Jack is unmatched. In order to use it you have to fire one shot bursts.
Souljah
+42|6685
i love the pump action shottie but since its not listed here i defenitly will take the dao over jackhammer any day.
engineer
+3|6741|Aalborg, Denmark
DAO becuase of the 12 shots. u can actually kill more than one with one mag. U cant with the Jack unless ur target havent seen u (or u are a good shotgun shooter which i aint:P) DAo also reloads one shot a time. saves ammo in some situations.
engineer
+3|6741|Aalborg, Denmark

Pubic wrote:

The jackhammer is a better "first shot" weapon; if you start firing first, you're more likely to get them with the jackhammer.  That said, I voted DAO as I like it better overall.

I unlocked the jackhammer first to make the engineer kit more eniticing (back when nobody knew how to use the standard unlocks well), and a few weeks later I picked up a DAO kit and got 2 kills in 3 seconds...I was cursing my choice of unlock all the way to corporal!
agree. + 1 for u
Allien-Slo7
+0|6613|Slovenia
The DAO is the best close quarters gun in the game. I try with the Jackhammer too, but without sucses.
The only problem with DAO is to get close the enemy (i often use the antitank kit in a car so you can get close to a enemy or shoot from distance with mounted gun)
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6786|Human Meat Shield
Well it depends on the sitution. I like the Jack, because I play Warlord alot and you hafta throw nades once in awhile for good measure   But I can see your point on the DAO, you have the 5 extra ammo and can reload 1 at a time if need be. But dont' underestimate the Jack, even though it doesn't have the 'benefits' of the DAO, it can cause havoc nonetheless, many have used it, but a couple have mastered the Jack. Besides not many people are engys anyway, if they are out of a tank is because someone else took it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard