Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6731|Tampa Bay Florida

DavidianCox wrote:

i would love to see the enitre 1942 game remade with the bf2 engine, i think it would look amazing. but yes i wish we could have some more of the old maps in bf2.
ya, and the ranking system too.  Tho unlocks wouldn't work very well... I wouldn't want to see a Brit with a Arisaka rifle.  or w/e, you get the point
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6611|United States
BF2 just needs more maps for ranked servers period. The SF maps suck, and the normal BF2 maps pretty much all suck aswell. The monopoly EA holds over this is complete bullshit. Sticking players with a limited number of maps, and forcing them to pay more money (Euro Force) if they want to play some new ones. I can understand EA/Dice's need to keep the ranked maps bug-free, but they need to start accepting some well designed maps from players and simply improving them, and eventually releasing some kind of a mappack. I wouldn't mind paying $10 for a mappack for ranked servers, but paying $10 for a shitty ass booster pack with a redisigned chopper, more shitty default weapons, and three lame maps is a complete waste. Not to mention that if you even enjoyed playing on these maps, trying to find a server hosting them is like a needle in a hay stack.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6813|PNW

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

I Want A Map With Taiwan!!!!
Second that.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6669|IRELAND

i just want some new ranked maps period!!! I know a boster is coming but every other online game has free map packs by the developer. All we have got for free off EA is Wake Island and it is a China/J-10 Ownage map, spose thats how EA like it, kind of like their ownage of the games market.
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6694
Ownzor
Longbow
+163|6688|Odessa, Ukraine

Varegg wrote:

An arctic exspansion would rule them all.

Ef vs Russia in northern parts of Norway. 3 dif maps
US vs PLA in Alaska (as mentioned above)
Russia vs PLA in Tibet

Snowmobiles and skiing would be über :-)
Everything good But even speaking about fiction , Russia won't be totally crazy to fight with China . China can easely create a 50-100 million army , while Russia even doesn't have such number of men .
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6706|NT, like Mick Dundee

I want more Pacific maps too, not PLA maps as I don't like Daqing much...

The Kokoda trail map sounds like a brilliant idea... It would be very tense though... And a nadefest...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard