Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

ghettoperson wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

That forum must be fucking retarded.
Shit fucking works. Go try it and see what happens.
It does. It's quite interesting stuff really. I looked into it briefly after reading 'The Game', but frankly it's fucking creepy and weird, and seems to involve wearing a furry tophat.
Only the magic man can pull that shit off. Depends how you want to roll. As they said in the book, dress and act the way you want to attract a specific crowd.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270

Cybargs wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I dunno, most of those guys look downright douches. It looks like it's a video game to them, picking up girls... 'boyfriend destroyers, DHV, defense levels', wtf is this crap

Sorry, not my kind of thing. There may be some good advice in there, but it loses all value if presented like that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I dunno, most of those guys look downright douches. It looks like it's a video game to them, picking up girls... 'boyfriend destroyers, DHV, defense levels', wtf is this crap

Sorry, not my kind of thing. There may be some good advice in there, but it loses all value if presented like that.
Pick up artists are real fucking nerds lol. They can teach you how to meet a woman etc, but not how you can build up a relationship, that's entirely your own heart ya know. Sad thing is... A lot of PUA's see girls as just a numbers game.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5761|Belgium
so guys..

you remember the girl I've known for over a year and met at the festival few weeks ago.. good friend but lived too far etc..

well, she promised to come to my town this weekend and everything was prepared, was really looking forward to it and whatnot
but now she has just blown it off, can't come saturday nor sunday.. so yeah, feeling kinda pissed right now as I don't really know how to react to it and I was looking forward to it... just shit
Bevo
Nah
+718|6518|Austin, Texas
she give you a reason then?
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5761|Belgium

Bevo wrote:

well yeah, has 'something' to do on saturday (didn't ask what) and work on sunday
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6323|England
It's things like this that make me happy I NEVER set plans in concrete, and never put any effort into organising shit, especially with girls. They're fucking useless.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Jebus, say that's a shame, I just bought some <insert drink here>, condoms and lube.

Guess I'll have to invite <her best friend>.

May not work
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5761|Belgium
I'll try, if I'm desperate lol.

nah, just feels shit, as I was looking forward to it, woulda been (hopefully) best night/day of the week.

was chattin' with her when she told me she couldn't, and she felt sorry because it looks like 'she doesn't want to make time for me' well damn right you don't! meh, I'll just tell her how I feel about this shit tomorrow without softening it up
Lai
+186|6148

Jebus wrote:

Bevo wrote:

well yeah, has 'something' to do on saturday (didn't ask what) and work on sunday
If it was anything casual or something she couldn't avoid she probably would have told you. Give her the benefit of doubt this time.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Yeah that's what I'd do, say that you were really looking forward to it;

"I'm quite annoyed you couldn't make it up here this weekend, I've been looking forward to it all week/ever since you mentioned you could"

Or something similar.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5761|Belgium
Was planning to say exactly the same thing, creepy!
@lai; yeah, I'll probably have a call or a chat tomorrow, I'll see...
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT
hai guys i got a girls number (shes hot) and i dont know how to proceed. please advise
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
call her
Tu Stultus Es
Brasso
+1,549|6628

give Brasso her number
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

Brasso wrote:

give Brasso her number
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

nukchebi0 wrote:

hai guys i got a girls number (shes hot) and i dont know how to proceed. please advise
Don't be a bitch and call her out. Ask her to go to grab some coffee or some shit. Do something friendly and doesnt scream my dicks gonna be in and around your mouth.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
wow nuk you're the worst troll out there.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT

Brasso wrote:

give Brasso her number
its 276-554-9827

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-07-15 23:36:16)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
take her to mick dicks for dinner
thats a real pleaser
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5481|Bolingbrook, Illinois

HaiBai wrote:

alright, what the hell.  ive known this girl for 4 or 5 days and shes already talking to be about being with me for the rest of my life.  i just say yes to everything because id feel too guilty if i said no.  but this is moving way too fast...

like i really like her and all, but 5 days and all of this already?

crazy
k so its been like a month and i havent seen her since.  ive tried to get her to go the beach and six flags and shes all like "oh yeah of course id love to go" and then she tells me she cant at 1 AM the day we're going.

although we still text everyday, i dont enjoy it at all.  it feels like a chore and this relationship is boring.  its like having a wife more then having a girlfriend.  the only reason im still in this is because we live close to each other, so that might be a reason, and because her english is shit and my polish is ok, its hard to communicate sometimes.  even then we would just sit in silence and it wouldnt be awkward at all.

so those are the only two reasons im still with her.  advice?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
how do you go to the beach and six flags when you live in illinois
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5481|Bolingbrook, Illinois

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

how do you go to the beach and six flags when you live in illinois
lake michigan and we have six flags great america in gurnee wisconsin, like an hour away
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5761|Belgium
She texted me good morning and all that jibba jabba but already seems to forget about her canceling our 'date'

ill give her a call when I can think straight >.<
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

Jebus wrote:

She texted me good morning and all that jibba jabba but already seems to forget about her canceling our 'date'

ill give her a call when I can think straight >.<
She fucking with you. Ask that bitch straight up. Can't build a relationship on lies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard