loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
He's a criminal and was a fugitive. Next time he escapes, some one will get hurt...it's a matter of time and the level of desperation on his part.
I don't idolize him only wished Big Foot did butt-raped him.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

loubot wrote:

He's a criminal and was a fugitive.
Lets not label people but judge them indivudually on their feats. This guy is just dandy.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

DBBrinson1 wrote:

A12345 wrote:

well he made it to the bahamas, end of the line, hes on his way back here in cuffs
Glad he got caught.  However going to the Bahamas was a huge mistake.
Should've went to a country without extradition treaties like switzerland lol

Last edited by Cybargs (2010-07-14 06:39:52)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord
first shudda stopped by in canada and offed pace, then gone mitches house and robbed him, then left for the snowy tax haven of switzerland
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6235|Uk
what a failure
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD
He's a piece of shit robber but that's still pretty badass. At least he didn't hurt anyone (or did he?).

But hey we can't even catch an ancient old man with a giant beard who requires dialysis, so I guess it's not surprising that it took so long to catch this punk.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

I heard a Tom Hanks like figure had managed to get him to surrender before the police showed up.
13rin
+977|6478

Cybargs wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

A12345 wrote:

well he made it to the bahamas, end of the line, hes on his way back here in cuffs
That's where he fucked up.  Again, I'm glad he got cautht but had it been me I would have fled to the West... Once in Southern Cali I would have jacked a sailboat and rode the north equatorial current to the Marshall Islands.  No extradition there.  I would have been able to survive there as I'd be willing to work for a living.  This kid really was doomed from the start as he wanted all his shit for free -even had he made it, he wouldn't have changed his lifestyle.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
jord
Mmm well alls it takes it once big job and he's got enough money to last him a lifetime. If he can steal planes then he can work out how to steal a few mil.
13rin
+977|6478

jord wrote:

Mmm well alls it takes it once big job and he's got enough money to last him a lifetime. If he can steal planes then he can work out how to steal a few mil.
Stealing a plane isn't hard.  Whenever I flew with pops (had his own plane), no one checked ID.  You go into a private terminal (usually desolate) file a flight plan, walk out to the plane, preflight, call tower (if there is even one), and away you go.  Many planes sit and if the owner was away -well, it isn't as if the plane is sitting in your garage where you'd immediatley notice it gone....

He shoulda stole the millions first then done the great escape.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
jord

DBBrinson1 wrote:

jord wrote:

Stealing a plane isn't hard.  Whenever I flew with pops (had his own plane), no one checked ID.  You go into a private terminal (usually desolate) file a flight plan, walk out to the plane, preflight, call tower (if there is even one), and away you go.  Many planes sit and if the owner was away -well, it isn't as if the plane is sitting in your garage where you'd immediatley notice it gone....

He shoulda stole the millions first then done the great escape.
Well I wouldn't say a plane is easy to steal personally, I guess it depends on if the guy was familiar with airports and piloting.
13rin
+977|6478

jord wrote:

Well I wouldn't say a plane is easy to steal personally, I guess it depends on if the guy was familiar with airports and piloting.
Yea, but honestly I was surprised how easy it was to access all that stuff.  Then again this was pre 9-11 so.....
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

now that he has learned from past mistakes

the next time shall be epic
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
13rin
+977|6478
Yea... That kid is going to really do some damage when they let him out -he's going to have plenty of time to plot.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

I wonder if he'll be able to sell his story or they'll just label it " Catch me if you can too "
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California

Cybargs wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

A12345 wrote:

I bet he could steal a 747 to get there
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

He turned a 3 year term into like a 25 year term.  What an idiot.
jord
Well he's living life rather than merely existing, his choice, not the most idiotic thing I've heard of.
Lai
+186|6150
And he seems to have morals too.

If they're smart they'll recruit him.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

No doubt he'll be set up for life. A prison term, sure, but movie and book deals? Awesome.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville

SEREMAKER wrote:

I wonder if he'll be able to sell his story or they'll just label it " Catch me if you can too "
"Barefoot burglar" Should be the name of the movie.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

He needs to hide out until the stars drop off his screen.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
So Jason Bourne had a son?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6742|Reality
Frank Abagnale Jr was/is more badass.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
jord
The best thieves have no notoriety.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard