SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Well, I'm an idiot. Went swimming with my phone in my pocket. Funny thing is that I had complained that my swim trunks didn't have normal pockets, only the cargo ones near the bottom, but had there been normal ones, I reckon I would have felt it before entering the pool. It's in the rice now and hopefully will still work, even at some limited capacity.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫

LT.Victim wrote:

I'll be off on an epic LA Road trip in a few hours. Driving the whole way straight down. Just over 20 hours. We have 3 cars going.

We're going for this event. Should be fun times

http://s3.amazonaws.com/flavorus/events … llarge.jpg
seen ummet and a small festival 2 weeks ago
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

SamTheMan wrote:

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/22209193
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
ggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

SamTheMan wrote:

ggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫

menzo wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

I'll be off on an epic LA Road trip in a few hours. Driving the whole way straight down. Just over 20 hours. We have 3 cars going.

We're going for this event. Should be fun times

http://s3.amazonaws.com/flavorus/events … llarge.jpg
seen ummet and a small festival 2 weeks ago
and that shit is expensive  40euro for something that goes from 8 till 2. without huge djs.  g
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Also, just saw this commercial. Quite strange, I say.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

DesertFox- wrote:

Also, just saw this commercial. Quite strange, I say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezk0e1VL80o
I'm a "USA wuhu they're the best stfu you commie" kind of person but this commercial is ummmm...totally weird.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242

DesertFox- wrote:

Well, I'm an idiot. Went swimming with my phone in my pocket. Funny thing is that I had complained that my swim trunks didn't have normal pockets, only the cargo ones near the bottom, but had there been normal ones, I reckon I would have felt it before entering the pool. It's in the rice now and hopefully will still work, even at some limited capacity.
sucks, what phone?
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6456|Newcastle Upon Tyne.

SEREVENT wrote:

hawaythelads wrote:

Just bought an 80GB PS3 for £150. Is that a good deal or not?
where from?
From my cousin, apparently he likes his 360 more
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire

hawaythelads wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

hawaythelads wrote:

where from?
dont start something that is a moot point
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492

hawaythelads wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

hawaythelads wrote:

where from?
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/154/b … es-824101/
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

I just watched Disturbia, what happens at the end? I didn't watch it all because it was too scary.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Surgeons wrote:

I just watched Disturbia, what happens at the end? I didn't watch it all because it was too scary.
The good guy cuts the bad guy's stomach out with garden sheers and ends up with the hot neighbor.

It's a very good movie
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

K so I'm trying to sell my drum kit. I've posted it in two different Facebook selling groups, twice on Kijiji (with over 120 views in total) and ads at two grocery stores.

Not a single email/phone call. Fuck this city. Nobody drums anymore?
Surgeons

I was kidding Shifty, I watched it really.

Surgeons

try ebay cryan //_o
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
FINALLY got a new headset

ts info plz
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Surgeons wrote:

I was kidding Shifty, I watched it really.

Oh alright

How did you like the movie then?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I found it quite disgusting when he falls into the pool of dead decomposing bodies.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Surgeons wrote:

try ebay cryan //_o
But then I could get a potential buyer from somewhere in the states or eastern Canada, and I don't wanna do that. I'm not shipping it and I doubt they will travel to pick it up. I wanna sell it locally. I'm getting views on Kijiji, but no takers.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

Ryan wrote:

Fuck this city. Nobody drums anymore?
doesnt that include you?
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
newspaper

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard