Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6547|San Diego, CA, USA
https://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8084/071310horseshoe604x341.jpg

foxnews wrote:

A pair of illegal immigrants raped a 14-year-old Texas girl at July 4th party in Texas, where the teen was later found sitting naked in a bathtub, police said.

The victim told police that she went to an Independence Day party with her cousin in Horseshoe Bay, Tex., about 40 miles northwest of Austin, where she was left in a room with Anibal Escobar, 19, and Anael Martinez, 22, MyFoxAustin reported.
Source: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/13/po … latestnews

---

Sigh.  I blame our lax immigration laws for even having the rapists in our country.  I wonder what in their history that brought them here?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
at least it's in Texas so there's a chance they'll get the death sentence...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
one on the left looks crazy, like he killed the photographer after that shot
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America
Problem is they'll probably get out of jail soon and disappear forever into the sea of endless immigrants that are already taking over America
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697

Blade4509 wrote:

Problem is they'll probably get out of jail soon and disappear forever into the sea of endless immigrants that are already taking over America
Um, no. Illegal Immigrants who are incarcerated don't get released back into the public. They get deported.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Um, no. Illegal Immigrants who are incarcerated don't get released back into the public. They get deported.
Um, no. The way things are, sending them back over the border isn't going to keep them out of America.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Maybe in Ireland.
Here it is on a case by case basis.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
personally I'd rather have them locked up than deported where they'll have the chance to waltz right back in.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
It would have been so much better if she'd been raped by citizens.

Hey I know, don't leave your 14 yr old cousin alone with 19 and 22 yr olds.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
Ya know its still rape if she consents but then changes her mind during and asks you to stop?

I didn't.
13rin
+977|6477
Eventually "don't" and "stop"  becomes "don't stop" -so you're probably ok.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

ATG wrote:

johngalt and gunslinger like people like this coming into our country.
Yeah, ok bud. Like we don't have our own homegrown rapists, pedophiles, murderers and drug traffickers. This shit happens every day. It's only news because people are all riled up against illegal immigrants right now and it will sell ad space.

If people want to come here to work I don't have a problem with it. If they come here to commit crimes then they should be locked up just like any other criminal. I'll bet that the black population here in America has higher crime rates per capita than our illegal immigrant population does. We're just not supposed to talk about that

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-07-14 11:06:58)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

to the chair!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
nlsme1
+32|5415

JohnG@lt wrote:

ATG wrote:

Yeah, ok bud. Like we don't have our own homegrown rapists, pedophiles, murderers and drug traffickers. This shit happens every day. It's only news because people are all riled up against illegal immigrants right now and it will sell ad space.

If people want to come here to work I don't have a problem with it. If they come here to commit crimes then they should be locked up just like any other criminal. I'll bet that the black population here in America has higher crime rates per capita than our illegal immigrant population does. We're just not supposed to talk about that
LMFAO
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

JohnG@lt wrote:

ATG wrote:

I am sure no one here is saying only illegals commit rapes and murders. The point is: this rape would have never happened if we had closed the border.

The larger point is: if the border were closed, the amount of overall crime would go down. Also illegals commit more crime on average then any other groups with the exception of black.
nlsme1
+32|5415
How can you people say blacks commit more crime then illegals, as if the very nature of them being black is a crime?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

ATG wrote:

I am sure no one here is saying only illegals commit rapes and murders. The point is: this rape would have never happened if we had closed the border.

The larger point is: if the border were closed, the amount of overall crime would go down. Also illegals commit more crime on average then any other groups with the exception of black.
Of course, and most of the rapes and murders that occur in this country today wouldn't have happened if we had closed our borders two centuries ago. It's a completely asinine argument.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

nlsme1 wrote:

How can you people say blacks commit more crime then illegals, as if the very nature of them being black is a crime?
Talking violent crimes here. Yes, illegal aliens are illegal by their very nature but we're talking about 'real crime'.

The entire concept that a person is limited to a certain geographical location based simply on where they were born is silly. It's not like the kid had any say in the matter. Those in favor of rigid immigration laws are essentially in favor of caste systems as well. So, unless you believe that poor people should stay poor because they were born poor, there is no rational justification for any country having closed borders.
-Frederick Bastiat
nlsme1
+32|5415
We don't have "closed borders". We should be somewhat selective.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

nlsme1 wrote:

Sure. Screen for criminal records and diseases but anyone else that wants to enter should be allowed to.
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

JohnG@lt wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

Sure. Screen for criminal records and diseases but anyone else that wants to enter should be allowed to.
I am almost 100% sure everyone is fine with that. When someone says "close the borders" they mean the southern border so that people can't illegally immigrate.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

JohnG@lt wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

Any and anyone, excluding criminals and the like, are allowed to enter.  There are legal ways to get in.  And then there are illegal ways.  Get in line, file the paperwork, wait like every other legal person, and then, welcome hug my friend.  Cross the border illegally, well, screw you...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Ilocano wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

Any and anyone, excluding criminals and the like, are allowed to enter.  There are legal ways to get in.  And then there are illegal ways.  Get in line, file the paperwork, wait like every other legal person, and then, welcome hug my friend.  Cross the border illegally, well, screw you...
There are arbitrary quotas and other restrictions meant to keep people out in place. I'm talking walk up to the border, get a physical done, a background check done, wait for results, pass and you're in. Done. This is how it was done at Ellis Island for a century and a half before a bunch of racist fearmongers took control.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Ilocano wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

Getting in is easy. Now getting an H1B working visa is a proper bitch.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Cybargs wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Getting in is easy. Now getting an H1B working visa is a proper bitch.
Universities are racist and run by Jews and Asians. Look at the student demographics!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard