Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6572

Just curious as to how many of you performed the sneaky revenge tactic known as the "upper decker". Care to share your experiences?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black
1.     upper decker    

The act of defecating in the upper tank of the toilet. When the next poor unsuspecting person flushes the toilet they get a bowl of beef stew. the upper decker is a weapon of terror and should only be used on people who deserve it.
My friends x-girl friend had a party and she left whith some other dude who looked like the fonz "Heyyy!". So I took it upon myself to leave her an upper decker

Nope, you sick fuck.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6531
siihb
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6746|Oxferd Ohire

ig wrote:

siihb
ig you always comment how mtb acts like a 10 year old but you keep posting things like this, you are no better than him.

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-07-14 10:14:14)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6531

RTHKI wrote:

ig wrote:

siihb
ig you always comment how mtb acts like a 10 year old but you keep posting things like this, you are no better than him.
youre entitled to your own opinion
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

Finray wrote:

1.     upper decker    

The act of defecating in the upper tank of the toilet. When the next poor unsuspecting person flushes the toilet they get a bowl of beef stew. the upper decker is a weapon of terror and should only be used on people who deserve it.
My friends x-girl friend had a party and she left whith some other dude who looked like the fonz "Heyyy!". So I took it upon myself to leave her an upper decker

Nope, you sick fuck.
https://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/family_guy_thats_nasty1.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Finray wrote:

1.     upper decker    

Nope, you sick fuck.
I knew what it was, but having never done it I never realised it all came down into the bowl. I figure it just sat up there and stunk the place out.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
No but a friend of a friend who's from Strayer has pulled local girls from the town, gone back to theirs, nailed them, shits on a plate and leaves it in her fridge, and goes home.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6725
i shit in a litterbox at a party a few years ago... hence the nickname catbox
haven't tried the upper decker idea... will do it soon.
Love is the answer
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5763|Roma
A friend of mine shitted in the Papar roll box taht you get in school toilets, the big ones.
So when you pulled the paper to wipe your ass you would see shit coming out of it.
Was Nasty.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio
lol
BVC
+325|6705
I've only done it with weetbix, not sure how it turned out.

I was coming home from town with some mates, everybody was drunk as fuck.  One guy - my flatmate - was dared to shit on a public BBQ in the park we were walking through, so he did - and then decided it was a good idea to put a coin into the coin slot.

BBQed human feces is not a pleasant smell, in fact I would say that is the single worst thing I've ever smelt.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Pubic wrote:

I was coming home from town with some mates, everybody was drunk as fuck.  One guy - my flatmate - was dared to shit on a public BBQ in the park we were walking through, so he did - and then decided it was a good idea to put a coin into the coin slot.

BBQed human feces is not a pleasant smell, in fact I would say that is the single worst thing I've ever smelt.
Run that past me again:

Your pubic bbq's have coin slots in them so it turns on and cooks the food after you feed it money?  Gas powered?  Any chance of a pic of one of these bbq's (without a hit in it)
BVC
+325|6705

1927 wrote:

Run that past me again:

Your pubic bbq's have coin slots in them so it turns on and cooks the food after you feed it money?  Gas powered?  Any chance of a pic of one of these bbq's (without a hit in it)
There are a handful of public BBQs around, the ones in parks are electric - massive hotplates, no grill, and they all have shelters around them.  The ones in camping grounds are pretty much just vertical concrete slabs with hotplates on them.  Most backyard BBQs are gas, though some love charcoal.

When winter decides to fuck off I'm going to try my hand at cooking big joints of meat on it.  Cooking joints while smoking joints, ah yeah...

Last edited by Pubic (2010-07-24 05:37:18)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6448|King Of The Islands

1927 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Run that past me again:

I liked the part where he completely overlooked you barbecuing shit.

WHAT?! PAID PUBLIC FACILITIES!? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6411|dm_maidenhead

Pubic wrote:

Those public barbeques sound like a pretty good idea.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Peter wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Yeah. Til some retard shits on them I'm sure they're great.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6690|Disaster Free Zone

AussieReaper wrote:

Peter wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Yeah. Til some retard shits on them I'm sure they're great.
I'm sure you've used em.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6690|Disaster Free Zone

1927 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Run that past me again:

https://www.infonews.co.nz/photos/600-download2.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard