yerded
Bertinator
+255|6652|Westminster, California
Your living room window.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6655|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
if you have to, claymore the hell out of spawn points on karkand, just make sure you have a support guy with you
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6773|06-01
mashtuur has good sniper spots, there are places overlooking the powerplant, hotel and backyard flags. these flags are always highly contested as they are strategic flags.
hotel = Mec commander assets
backyard = Usmc tank spawn
powerplant = Mec tank spawn

edit: although the hill flag is also strategic, the surrounding area is too exposed for a sniper

Last edited by tthf (2006-05-02 19:57:30)

delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6768
just be commander on a city map, atleast thats the most easy way to get it.

and arty the hell out of the enemy.
drink in one hand mouse in the other and there is the badge.

Last edited by delta4bravo*nl* (2006-05-02 20:03:09)

WormGuts
+17|6809|Dayton, Ohio
i received mine on sharqi.  and yes as infantry.  it was a 64 person mostly full server.  i've also since met the requirements on mashtuur city many times.  i think that mashtuur is my favorite sniper map.
skizzz
+22|6824|Moore, Oklahoma
Kark FTW
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6691|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth

Lt.Garbo wrote:

Check out my server.  It's a High Points Ghost Town as each match lasts 200 minutes!

65.99.196.233:16567
haha i wouldnt be saying that out aloud, thats against EA's policies to have a "high points" ranked server. BTW
niomosy
+26|6705
Warlord can do the trick.  I've racked up at least a few rounds that would qualify me for Expert Sniper and probably Expert SF Sniper.  Sniping the parahuting SAS is always fun and the clay fest in the Palace should be very good for racking up kills.  Not to mention racking up pistol/knife kills when sneaking behind others in cqc.

Sgt_Stutta: you need to reread the rules.  High Points servers of this type are not against the rules.  What EA is talking about are servers that either raise the ticket # or where the teams only cap certain flags so that the flags are balanced and both teams agree not to cap anything else.  They then proceed to just get into battle and kill each other as much as possible since ticket loss is less.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard