_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Sell both of the boosters in a box for 20$, it would make EA tons of cash and people would actually be happy to buy it because the EA downloader is so fucked up that it thinks people have the wrong password when it's the correct one.
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6770
I would wait one more booster and then sell all three for $20. Well if they ever make another booster pack.
Empathy
+12|6671
yeah the downloader is horrible its the only thing keeping me from getting EF and AF (when it comes out)
khmer
+86|6647|Central California
Yeah I think they should. I would buy it.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6646|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
definately, the stupid EA downloader is so "ify" i hate it, i paid for EF but took me like 2 weeks b4 i actually could install it, with all the download issues then when it did download it was corrupt and AHHHH GGRRRrr so ya a box set would be schweet. plus then u have it backed up on disc for reinstall at another time so after microsoft crashes ur computer lol. should include the latest patch too just like windows OEM cds have the SP2 and whate-not on them already. would save a lot of time and make EA more money, greedy SOB's  +1 for u

Last edited by Sgt_Stutta (2006-05-02 18:07:03)

Capt. Foley
+155|6558|Allentown, PA, USA
they will probably do a box set like the do for all series
BF1942 had it
CoD had it
MoHAA had it
just wait until AF comes out
EA will wait for us 2 download it
then sell everything for a "reduced" price of 100$ lol
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6628|San Francisco, CA
if this happend, i'd more than likely buy a booster. Especially since the EA Downloader only works on Windows X(Horrible)P. I'm stoked about BF2:Armored Fury, but there's just no way in hell am I forking out $10 for EA-D which is more than likely reminiscent to early Steam.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6607|Westminster, California
Agreed, I aint buying shit I gotta download.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria

Empathy wrote:

yeah the downloader is horrible its the only thing keeping me from getting EF and AF (when it comes out)
That's what I think as well!!
Release them on disc and I will buy them ASAP!!!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

Capt. Foley wrote:

BF1942 had it
CoD had it
MoHAA had it
Hehe, reduced.  I added it all up and:
Vanilla Battlefield 2 CDs: 50$
Battlefield 2: Special Forces: 30$
Battlefield 2: Euro Force: 10$
Battlefield 2: Armored Fury: 10$
=100$.  I guess they could call it reduced price since they would sell everything for more.  It would be hard to fit 9 CDs into 1 box though, unless they sold the DVD versions which only require one.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6612|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

_j5689_ wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

BF1942 had it
CoD had it
MoHAA had it
Hehe, reduced.  I added it all up and:
Vanilla Battlefield 2 CDs: 50$
Battlefield 2: Special Forces: 30$
Battlefield 2: Euro Force: 10$
Battlefield 2: Armored Fury: 10$
=100$.  I guess they could call it reduced price since they would sell everything for more.  It would be hard to fit 9 CDs into 1 box though, unless they sold the DVD versions which only require one.
i think that might have been the point foley was trying to make?
either that or he was picking up on the obvious fact the EA are moneygrabbing scrotum lickers.

nuff said?
metatr0n84
+10|6555|Germany
in germany, the booster pack come out with a box ... but there is no disc in, just a code for the download ^^ they made it this way because of the credit cards. not many people are supposed to have one here in germany!

i think this is totaly stupid but well, ea should know the best how to scare people from buying and playing!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

Yes, it should come out in a box with the 2 booster packs. This download stuff is really stupid and that Creditcard only
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard