The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Id have fucking Maicon or w/e his name is as Right Back, I thought he was safe as fuck till they got dicked.  He's fucking Brazilian or w/ever
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

SamTheMan wrote:

hey camm you spelt scotland wrong m8
scotland will qualify though

in the incest league

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol … ailed.html

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol … -Fife.html

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2010-07-12 08:42:29)

Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
inb4close
BLdw
+27|5141|M104 "Sombrero"

Surgeons wrote:

It might just be me but I didn't see a Spaniard stud a Dutchman in the chest last night.

E: I might have missed it when I went to get a drink though, so apologies if I did BLdw.
You didn't miss it because it didn't happened, what's your point?

Zimmer wrote:

@ BLdw - HAHAHAHAHA, I can't believe you just tried to compare the dirtiness of Spain's play to the Netherlands play. What you said about that was utter bollocks.
I didn't try to compare. What was utter bollocks? I have a very simple point: rule breaking is rule breaking, no matter how you look at it. NED just happened to use more force in how they broke rules, SPA players just pulled the same shit in a more subtle way. It was equally dirty gameplay from both teams when you compare what ought to be allowed in football. It's not going to be any less of a rule break if you kick in the legs of your opponent because your opponent just kicked you in the chest.

Last edited by BLdw (2010-07-12 09:47:53)

Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
-1 month to go
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

The way I figure, Switzerland is the best team. We're the only ones that were able to beat Spain.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire

max wrote:

The way I figure, Switzerland is the best team. We're the only ones that were able to beat Spain.
USA
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Actually New Zealand was the only unbeaten team in the whole tournament.

Fact.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
i think nederlands should be banned from the next world cup
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Nah I don't think so. I think diving is a worse offense than being too rough. Footballers need to toughen up, a bit more physicality in Football wouldn't hurt.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland

Ty wrote:

Nah I don't think so. I think diving is a worse offense than being too rough. Footballers need to toughen up, a bit more physicality in Football wouldn't hurt.
agreed. Esecially with referees in said final... I mean come on. You watch the slow mo and the guy barely clips the other guy's heels. Yellow. Studs in chest. Yellow. come on....

Obv referees do the best they can, I think they would be aided by replays, even if it's through headset as to what happened. God I fucking miss playing football.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Airwolf wrote:

Ty wrote:

agreed. Esecially with referees in said final... I mean come on. You watch the slow mo and the guy barely clips the other guy's heels. Yellow. Studs in chest. Yellow. come on....

Obv referees do the best they can, I think they would be aided by replays, even if it's through headset as to what happened. God I fucking miss playing football.
i also hate it when some guy gets tripped up, whether he was actually tripped or wasnt, and clutches his face like a crying little bitch.

seriously, i wish soccer players would man the fuck up
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

HaiBai wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

Ty wrote:

i also hate it when some guy gets tripped up, whether he was actually tripped or wasnt, and clutches his face like a crying little bitch.

seriously, i wish soccer players would man the fuck up
well its the notion of western society (where you have to respect the ref) in other countries around the world or certain ones refs get shot at and beat the fuck up if they dont do their job!!! so actually if anything blame the system lol not the players
Perhaps its been disscussed, perhaps not?

Anyone see Pique and Puyol stick Fabregras in a Barca shirt on TV?  Funny as fuck.  Worth looking for if you havent seen it.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Yeah, his dad and him came out and said after nothing was to be taken from it.

I said at the end of the season he wont leave, not this year anyway and still stand by that.
I think he will, he'll be ok for the next 10 days - 2 weeks while him and his Amigo's party up but then when its back to pre-season and he has to leave his mates behind, he'll be gutted.

No room for him anyway really, you cant go dropping Messi, Xavi, Fiesta for him really, or maybe Pedo you can, the other boy that plays upfront.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

I think he's overrated, Barca will play the same formation as Spain pretty much.

Villa on his own supported by Pedro and Messi then there'll be Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets behind those three, Dani Alves sprinting up and down the right wing, Pique and Puyol in the centre and shit I've forgot the left backs name.

Surgeons wrote:

I think he's overrated, Barca will play the same formation as Spain pretty much.

Villa on his own supported by Pedro and Messi then there'll be Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets behind those three, Dani Alves sprinting up and down the right wing, Pique and Puyol in the centre and shit I've forgot the left backs name.
Huw Jarse?

Some young Welsh kid apparently, bit chunky Ive heard
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada
Hey it's the black version of Iniesta.

11 Bravo
Banned
German football was engulfed in controversy today over remarks by the agent of a top footballer, who allegedly referred to a "bunch of gays" in the national team.

Michael Becker, who has been the agent of German national football captain Michael Ballack for more than a decade, is reported to have made the comment in the latest edition of the news magazine Der Spiegel.

In an essay entitled New German Men, Aleksander Osang recounts an interview he had with Becker prior to the World Cup in which the agent allegedly told him which of the players in the team were gay. He later said that a former national player was ready to reveal the "bunch of gays" in the German team, according to Osang. Asked about the sexuality of one of the newer players, Becker, who is a lawyer by profession, referred to him as being "half gay".

Osang went on to say that Becker put the new adroit, lighter and elegant style of play that has become a trademark of trainer Joachim Löw's players down to their homosexuality, in contrast to the typically more aggressive and offensive German style of past years, but suggested they played too delicately to assure themselves a place in the final.

According to Der Spiegel, when Becker made his remarks about the "bunch of gays" he expected the ears of fellow journalists present to "prick up". "But they only nodded placidly," said Osang. "All sports journalists seemed to already know the alleged homosexual conspiracies enveloping Löw's team. The rumours accompanied our team to South Africa and evidently belong to the team."

Germany came third in the World Cup, going further than expected, after an excellent run that included wins over England and Argentina.

The team were particularly celebrated for being the youngest in 76 years and more ethnically diverse than any team in Germany football history.

Ballack, who was injured just before the World Cup, spent the tournament watching his team from the VIP stands. Philipp Lahm filled in as temporary captain. The sidelined player could only stand by and watch as the newer, younger players won over the hearts of the nation, as well as winning many fans beyond Germany.

Becker's remarks, which have been picked up across the German press, have attracted sharp reactions from the football world. A spokesman for Bayer Leverkusen, the club where Ballack began his career and to which he will return after his departure from Chelsea FC, said it was shocked by the remarks. "At Bayer Leverkusen we have absolutely no resentment towards homosexuals," it said in a statement. The German Football Federation, which is the sporting association with the largest membership in the world, refused to comment, while Löw said he "would not stoop so low" as to react.

But the comments have raised concerns that homosexuality remains one of the major taboos in the footballing world. The only German footballer to have outed himself as gay is the former regional league player for Erfurt Marcus Urban, and that was only after his professional career was over. Experts estimate that around 10 per cent of all Bundesliga professionals are gay.

Becker has neither denied nor confirmed that he made the comments, but has since said he was "misunderstood" and that the interview was not "authorised", a common journalistic practice in Germany whereby the interviewee has the right to change his remarks after the interview.

Osang said he stood by his article, saying that Becker had told him "unbelievable stories that I took down in my notebook and Becker didn't seem to have anything against me doing so".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/ju … ael-becker
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
A nervous man walks into a brothel, and approaches what appears to be a receptionist.

"Excuse me, I erm, wondered, erm .. do you do humiliation?"

The woman, dressed all in leather, replies "Ya, ya - we cud do zat. It will be exaktlee £37.99."

The nervous man replies; "oh, great, yeah, um brilliant. Er, only £37.99 though? What's involved?"

"YA, YA, FOR £37.99 WE GIVE YOU ZEE ENGLAND FOOTBALL SHIRT TO WEAR! HA! HAHA!"
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
i dont get it
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

A nervous man walks into a brothel, and approaches what appears to be a receptionist.

"Excuse me, I erm, wondered, erm .. do you do humiliation?"

The woman, dressed all in leather, replies "Ya, ya - we cud do zat. It will be exaktlee £37.99."

The nervous man replies; "oh, great, yeah, um brilliant. Er, only £37.99 though? What's involved?"

"YA, YA, FOR £37.99 WE GIVE YOU ZEE ENGLAND FOOTBALL SHIRT TO WEAR! HA! HAHA!"
lels

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard