Did someone say tea?
+112|6205|S.A. Australia
Found him...

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/28408/Dutch.jpg
Serious Flex
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
what is the point of that really?  i mean that cannot be the best way to watch a match.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Really glad Spain won in the end.  The Dutch should be ashamed of their approach to that game.  Van Bommel was nothing more than a goon.  Fuck the lot of them, gg Espana.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
11 Bravo
Banned
ya the dutch were cunts, no doubt.
11 Bravo
Banned

m3thod wrote:

sooooooooo entertaining that that only Barcelona or Madrid ever win it.
its funny but at work tonight i found a barca vs madrid match on goltv from april...and it was essentially the spain team on the field.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
'May the better team win' - imo they did.  Good match, good tourney.  My biggest gripe with the whole thing, them stupid fucking horns, they spoil matches.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

We lost the match. If you could call this a match. More a K1 match.

Ref made some bad calls, and some even worse calls to make up for the bad calls. Nearing the end of the match the dutch team had a bad case of emotions (who wouldn't it's the finals ffs! after 32 years!). Robben being seriously hindered, not giving us a clear corner, offside Iniesta scoring. Meh. Wasn't as great as I had hoped.

The bad call eventually caused our loss. While the Spanjards had to get into position, which they did perfectly, the dutch team where mentally grounded. Webb made some very, very, very bad calls.

But!

We beat England, France, Brazil, Argentina, Germany to the finals! 2nd place is not that bad when looking at it this way. See you in 2 years Espana! You got a EC title we would love to have.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

Bernadictus wrote:

We lost the match. If you could call this a match. More a K1 match.

Ref made some bad calls, and some even worse calls to make up for the bad calls. Nearing the end of the match the dutch team had a bad case of emotions (who wouldn't it's the finals ffs! after 32 years!). Robben being seriously hindered, not giving us a clear corner, offside Iniesta scoring. Meh. Wasn't as great as I had hoped.

[b]But![b]

We beat England, France, Brazil, Argentina, Germany to the finals! 2nd place is not that bad when looking at it this way. See you in 2 years Espana! You got a EC title we would love to have.
Iniesta wasn't offside.

bad calls or not, you gotta agree, that the way we played, you just can't win.

with 10 players they were hoping for the penalty shoot out, I mean ffs. we suck big hard rock at that.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
The ref did make a mistake, should of sent De Jong off for his Mr Myagi impression, he made another with the tackle on the edge of the area just before the goal.  The ref didnt get any off sides wrong, thats his lino's and looking on the telly replays the fella was level not offside.  Yeah the ref and the lino's made mistakes but not as many as The Dutch or Spanish teams did during the match.  Holland had chances to tackle Spain before they scored and didnt, thats not the refs fault.

Holland perhaps should of had two players sent off, we are only human we all make mistakes.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

Toilet Sex wrote:

Despite Zimmer sucking on massive black dicks in this thread, I'm glad Spain won. And Menzo, shut up lol, you should have been down to 9 men at least, don't complain about the ref.
Lol, I prefer watch all of you banter on about what ifs and fucking refs and shitty football. No need for me to interfere.

@ Bernadictus... Are you blind? Did you watch the goal? NOBODY said it was offisde. What the fuck lol.

Look, I understand you're going to be biased towards Holland, but you seriously thought that was offside? Hahahaha.

And the bad calls from the ref were much worse in the first half when both Van Bommel and De Jong should have seen clear red. Stop being so biased, because I understand that he made a poor decision giving the goal kick, and maybe not giving the free kick on Eliah (spelling?) when Ramos and Cesc barged into him... but come on, the worse calls were against Spain. Not against Holland.

Also, you guys played the dirtiest game of football I've seen in a very long time. It wasn't football, it was just a bunch of orange men trying to take Spanish players legs.

I'm still laughing at the offside comment. Please watch the goal. Please.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Zimmer wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Despite Zimmer sucking on massive black dicks in this thread, I'm glad Spain won. And Menzo, shut up lol, you should have been down to 9 men at least, don't complain about the ref.
Lol, I prefer watch all of you banter on about what ifs and fucking refs and shitty football. No need for me to interfere.

@ Bernadictus... Are you blind? Did you watch the goal? NOBODY said it was offisde. What the fuck lol.

Look, I understand you're going to be biased towards Holland, but you seriously thought that was offside? Hahahaha.

And the bad calls from the ref were much worse in the first half when both Van Bommel and De Jong should have seen clear red. Stop being so biased, because I understand that he made a poor decision giving the goal kick, and maybe not giving the free kick on Eliah (spelling?) when Ramos and Cesc barged into him... but come on, the worse calls were against Spain. Not against Holland.

Also, you guys played the dirtiest game of football I've seen in a very long time. It wasn't football, it was just a bunch of orange men trying to take Spanish players legs.

I'm still laughing at the offside comment. Please watch the goal. Please.
when you would see that goal for the first time, you would think it was off side, but then with all the 7 billion camera's and shit, you could clearly see it wasn't.

anyway, we could be more angry towards Robben too, van Bommel, specially De Jong. Since he plays for Manchester City he thinks he has Blatters dick in his ass or something. Why the fuck would you do that kick, wasn't even needed :S
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

If Holland had won this World Cup, it would have been an utter disgrace to football, because what they were doing on the pitch was most definitely not football.

Van Bommel has always been a dirty player, and it showed clearly last night. De Jong just went crazy at that kick... no idea what went through his head at that point in time. Robben's finishing was poor (it was a good Casillas save, but he should have done better) and his attitude was pretty appalling. Actually, all of their attitudes were very very poor, with the exception of Van Bronckhorst.

In the first move for the goal, Iniesta was very very very marginally in line with the last defender which could have been taken as being offside, but as the ball didn't reach him, it got played on... and when Fabregas played him through he was yards onside because one of the defenders had slipped and had let the line down.

Oh, and on another note: You Liverpool fans are fucked. Torres is most definitely out for quite some time, and his form is pretty much non-existent.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

I hope we get back to the kinds of games we played in 2008, rather then this defending shit/karate.

I'd rather loose in the quarter finals with beautiful play, like with did 2 years ago then eventually win the cup with play like we did this year. Gotta agree with you Zimmer. van Bommel tho is a player you need, when he plays rough, this game tho I dunno. I've been yelling the whole night at the Dutch team anyway. Whole tournament for that matter, same as the nation.

we want our football back!

Zimmer wrote:

If Holland had won this World Cup, it would have been an utter disgrace to football.
Thats utter bollocks
BLdw
+27|5141|M104 "Sombrero"

m3thod wrote:

Clinging onto the the incorrect call by the ref is nothing more than a last act of desperation.
True that. But if Van Bommel and De Jong deserved their red cards, so did Iniesta.

And second yellow for Puyol for hanging in Robben like a Tarzan.

Neither of the teams played clean, not even close. It was entertaining game but it could've been a whole lot better.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England
Yeh in Iniesta should have been sent off for his push.

EDIT
As should the other layers for their fucking hilarious challenges, but then I think there would have been 2-3 dutch players left...

Last edited by JakAttaK (2010-07-12 03:35:07)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

1927 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

If Holland had won this World Cup, it would have been an utter disgrace to football.
Thats utter bollocks
Please explain how that is utter bollocks.

The fact is, they didn't play football, they went in for a little kicking game. That was all they did, and it was horrible to watch. Every commentator said so, and I agree with them. They were an utter disgrace.

Are you kidding me about Iniesta being sent off? Are you actually having a laugh? Did you watch the replays of it? Van Bommel did that deliberately, and yeah Iniesta pushed him but Van Bommel exaggerated it. Also, did you see the kick he threw at Iniesta in that tackle? That was a straight red. Fucking outrageous tbh.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Zimmer wrote:

1927 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Thats utter bollocks

The fact is, they didn't play football, they went in for a little kicking game. That was all they did, and it was horrible to watch. Every commentator said so, and I agree with them. They were an utter disgrace.

Are you kidding me about Iniesta being sent off? Are you actually having a laugh? Did you watch the replays of it? Van Bommel did that deliberately, and yeah Iniesta pushed him but Van Bommel exaggerated it. Also, did you see the kick he threw at Iniesta in that tackle? That was a straight red. Fucking outrageous tbh.
then he shouldn't push , he's a pro no?

all fucking player exaggerated with fouls.

we should stop now anyway with this, nothing interesting will come out of this crap.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

So Spain won the World Cup and a big congratulatons to Spain and The Netherlands who gave them a run for their money.

BUT... only one team emerges from this 2010 World Cup undefeated. Only one.

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
Fuck The Netherlands atm, seriously. Keep blaming the ref for being spain-minded.. If he were, Holland would be playing with 8 instead of 10 at the end..

Zimmer wrote:

1927 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Thats utter bollocks
Because it was their first loss in 15 game I think.  They didnt loose in qualifying they won 14/15 on the trot, drew one with someone.  The manager must of said last night 'Stop Spain playing by all means'.  The players wouldnt of sat down and said 'this is how we play', thats the managers job.  It was his shout to go out and kick lumps out of them, imo thats who should come in for grief aswell.  But yeah the right team won last night and Im happy with the result, but its utter bollocks to suggest a team that reached the final on the back of all those wins, would of been an utter disgrace to the world if they had won.  The winning streak went back 18 months/2 years, it was the managers first defeat since he took over.  They havent kicked lumps out of the oppo for that period of time, they just did it last night as they thought that was the way they were going to win the WC.

Van Bommell - Horrible but effective player, thats how he plays, I dont like him.  He's disgraceful

De Jong - Shouldnt of done that, other than that no gripes with him.

Iniesta - If it was a diff ref Iniesta would of been sent off.  Webb didnt want to send anyone off he wanted a quiet game, fair enough.  Wether Von Bommel lashed out in a tackle, poked his tongue out at him, called him 'baldy' or what not, Iniesta should know better than to lash out and can count himself lucky.  I wouldnt of sent him off for that either btw.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

ONLY ONE!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Ty wrote:

ONLY ONE!
Wales didn't lose a game at the world cup either Ty, so there's TWO teams undefeated
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Cheeky bugger! I'll have your tongue for this!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Plus we didn't need an injury time equaliser to keep that record.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard