t0mhank5
+319|6702|Surge
*crosses fingers on not making another duplicate thread*

Hey, so I figured it would be a good idea to have a thread for people to ask questions about BC2 that more knowledgeable players may know the answers to. After all, BC2 is a pretty complex game, and I have a few questions to throw out there.

1. Is it possible to get a kill with the tracer gun?
2. Does disconnecting/getting kicked from a server while alive give you a death in your stats like in BF2?

discuss...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6276|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

t0mhank5 wrote:

*crosses fingers on not making another duplicate thread*

Hey, so I figured it would be a good idea to have a thread for people to ask questions about BC2 that more knowledgeable players may know the answers to. After all, BC2 is a pretty complex game, and I have a few questions to throw out there.

1. Is it possible to get a kill with the tracer gun?
2. Does disconnecting/getting kicked from a server while alive give you a death in your stats like in BF2?

discuss...
1. no
2. who cares
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6800|Marathon, Florida Keys
Q: Does using the CG after getting the platinum star warrant the death penalty?
A: Yes and your fucking dog should be killed too
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6668|Middle of nowhere
2. No

I'd like to know why I can't add people as friends when I only have 5 on my friends list.
t0mhank5
+319|6702|Surge

genius_man16 wrote:

2. No

I'd like to know why I can't add people as friends when I only have 5 on my friends list.
yeah the friend system seems pretty fucked. I've added a few people and have had people add me, but I still only have two friends
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5895|CA
How long do your AT mines stay out for after you die?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

TopHat01 wrote:

A) Until they get run over by a tank

B) Until someone shoots them and they blow up

C) Until you throw out more than 6 and the other 6 are still "alive" so to speak (meaning you can only have 6 out at a time)

D) Until the round ends

Last edited by genius_man16 (2010-07-06 15:09:45)

jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

t0mhank5 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

2. No

yeah the friend system seems pretty fucked. I've added a few people and have had people add me, but I still only have two friends
maxed at 20
t0mhank5
+319|6702|Surge

genius_man16 wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

C) Until you throw out more than 6 and the other 6 are still "alive" so to speak (meaning you can only have 6 out at a time)

D) Until the round ends
This guy is the man.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

t0mhank5 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

D) Until the round ends
This guy is the man.
https://anuragbhatia.com/wp-content/uploads/thumbs-up.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

Q: What map, mode, vehicle, and tactic is best for getting at least three road kills per round?
t0mhank5
+319|6702|Surge

Ilocano wrote:

Q: What map, mode, vehicle, and tactic is best for getting at least three road kills per round?
srsly, that one is on my list too.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6555|Area 51

Ilocano wrote:

A: Atacama Desert, Conquest, Humvee, drive through the desert and hit random people.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

RDMC wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

A: Atacama Desert, Conquest, Humvee, drive through the desert and hit random people.
Yeah, I've tried that quite a few times.  But a fast moving humvee seems to be a magnet for the heli and tanks.  I'll try Blackhawk stomping and UAV shredding...

Hmmm...  Maybe with the coming Atacama Rush map, with the enemy more or less focused in one area.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6710|Scotland
Which is the best motherfuckin pistol
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459

Airwolf wrote:

MP-443, fuck if you don't know that I feel bad for you.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5858|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Q- does lower graphics make it easier like BF2? That's all I'd be able to play it on
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6710|Scotland

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

MP-443, fuck if you don't know that I feel bad for you.
I've only played for like 15h

MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5926

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Q: Does using the CG after getting the platinum star warrant the death penalty?
don't worry about it, mentally challenged people are not subject to death penalty
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

Thing is that, the CG is still more reliable than the RPG when using with tracer darts.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

Ilocano wrote:

Laguna Alta - Conquest

Got 2 of those pins on that map.

Atacama Desert is terrible b/c of all the tanks/choppers and open spaces for them to see you.

The "best pistol" depends on how you use it.

If you're talking about best pistol for when you run out of ammo it's easily the M1911.

If you're talking about a pistol to run around with as a "main" weapon then it's the MP-443.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5926

Ilocano wrote:

Thing is that, the CG is still more reliable than the RPG when using with tracer darts.
never seen anyone use a cg with the tracer darts.. xcept perhaps when there was  a dart on some infantry unit
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

MirindoR wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

never seen anyone use a cg with the tracer darts.. xcept perhaps when there was  a dart on some infantry unit
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

jsnipy wrote:

MirindoR wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

took the words right outta my mouth snipy
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

The CG must be a PC issue. I still have yet to encounter a person using the CG as their main.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard