HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5484|Bolingbrook, Illinois
says the raptors fan

its ok though, the east is still going to suck and the bulls will get the fifth seed with the same team as last year as long as joakim doesn't get injured for half the season.  if we get boozer we go up to 4th
HaiBai
hey:

@jadande Boozer to Bulls is "done deal" less than a minute ago

4th seed plz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
lol at thinking Carmelo would go to the Bulls. After Curry's contract is done he can fit on the Knicks, and he's ALREADY stated he wants to play for them.

and lol @ chicago being "the" place to play, bahaha...sure if you like gang violence
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

HaiBai wrote:

[

edit: also, chicago stil is the place to play.  chicago provides the best roster for any free agent, and if you can't realize that, you're a dumbass.

number one rule of free agency; money is the biggest deal.  JJ stays with atlanta.  dwade stays with miami.  lebron will probably stay with cleveland.  the only free agents that moved are the ones whose team didn't want them anymore or because their team sucked dicks
you contradict yourself

HaiBai wrote:

edit: also, chicago stil is the place to play.

HaiBai wrote:

number one rule of free agency; money is the biggest deal.
you are Zero for every prediction you ever make.

good luck in chicago, where everyone wants to play! (where noone has committed)
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6595|Toronto-Canada

HaiBai wrote:

says the raptors fan

its ok though, the east is still going to suck and the bulls will get the fifth seed with the same team as last year as long as joakim doesn't get injured for half the season.  if we get boozer we go up to 4th
your team is mediocre at beast, middle of the pack in the east, would be bottom feeders in the west.
i know the raptors are going to suck badly this year but it is expected.....
your team has financial flexibility yet they could not get 1 of the  big 3 free agents.
HaiBai

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

[

edit: also, chicago stil is the place to play.  chicago provides the best roster for any free agent, and if you can't realize that, you're a dumbass.

number one rule of free agency; money is the biggest deal.  JJ stays with atlanta.  dwade stays with miami.  lebron will probably stay with cleveland.  the only free agents that moved are the ones whose team didn't want them anymore or because their team sucked dicks
you contradict yourself

HaiBai wrote:

edit: also, chicago stil is the place to play.

HaiBai wrote:

number one rule of free agency; money is the biggest deal.
you are Zero for every prediction you ever make.

good luck in chicago, where everyone wants to play! (where noone has committed)
chicago is the place to play if you want championships.  boozer committed.  everyone else committed to their hometown, besides bosh
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
that's funny cuz I'm pretty sure Wade's kids are in Chicago and he STILL decided to play in Miami lol
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

HaiBai wrote:

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011

LeBron James -- 25 Chris Bosh -- 26 Joakim Noah -- 25 Luol Deng -- 25 Derrick Rose -- 21 Taj Gibson -- 25

sick huh?
yeah, pretty sick broski
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Simmer down, thread.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

he'll learn or get ulcers.
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6235|Texas
Boozer to Chicago
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522
instead of deleting posts, just ban the kid ffs
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

Yellowman03 wrote:

Boozer to Chicago
anyways read some stuff online they are saying Bosh and Wade are going to sign with Heat....

Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are teaming up together on the Miami Heat, according to a person with knowledge of the situation....Wade and Bosh are expected to announce their decision on Wednesday, according to the source.Well, that is certainly something, eh? Nothing is for sure yet, but considering this rumor has been independently confirmed by Yahoo!'s Adrian Wojnarowski and Marc Spears and the South Beach Sun-Sentinel's Ira Winderman, it's legit.
source

Anyways Bulls will go with Boozer, then Lebron might sign with Heat or Cavs....

Carlos Boozer is the latest domino to fall, agreeing to a five-year deal for approximately $80 million with the Chicago Bulls, a source close to the negotiations told ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher on Wednesday.
source

Poseidon wrote:

that's funny cuz I'm pretty sure Wade's kids are in Chicago and he STILL decided to play in Miami lol
plus he dissed Chicago Bulls couple months back...Wade, said Chicago Bulls aren't loyal to their superstars...

"I see Michael Jordan is not there, Scottie Pippen is not there. … You know, these guys are not a part," Wade told The Chicago Tribune. He praised Miami Heat - whose front office includes Alonzo Mourning, for example - for keeping former players close to the club.

"I know one thing about Miami: It is a very loyal organization. I see what they do with their players when their players get done with the game of basketball … how loyal they are," Wade said.

Last edited by blademaster (2010-07-07 14:55:31)

HaiBai
wade took back what he said

and chicago still has a pretty good chance of landing lebron

Last edited by HaiBai (2010-07-07 15:10:32)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

HaiBai wrote:

chicago is the place to play if you want championships.  boozer committed.  everyone else committed to their hometown, besides bosh
|_()|_
HaiBai

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

|_()|_
prove me wrong
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire

HaiBai wrote:

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

|_()|_
prove me wrong
prove you are right
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
HaiBai

RTHKI wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

burnzz wrote:

|_()|_
prove me wrong
prove you are right
derrick rose + carlos boozer + joakim noah + taj gibson + luol deng + james johnson

best roster for a free agent to join to start winning championships immediately
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522

HaiBai wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

prove me wrong
prove you are right
derrick rose + carlos boozer + joakim noah + taj gibson + luol deng + james johnson

rofl, look at the hawks, brah. too bad our mgmt is too fucking retarded to realize that we could easily contend if we had a true superstar..fuck jj
HaiBai

ig wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

prove you are right

rofl, look at the hawks, brah. too bad our mgmt is too fucking retarded to realize that we could easily contend if we had a true superstar..fuck jj
maybe.

all i know is that the bulls are going to have the best front court in the east next year.  boozer, gibson, and noah will all be averaging double-doubles next year
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
looking like LeBron to the Heat according to Alan Hahn of Newsday.

Man it's a good time to be a Heat fan.

edit: motherfucker

from Jay Williams

I am going to say this. I just heard from a little bird in his camp, King James and Spike Lee will be seeing a lot of each other next yr.
bottomline: NOBODY KNOWS SHIT

Last edited by Poseidon (2010-07-07 21:54:08)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio
lebron is going to the knicks
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
LeBron to Miami
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

Obiwan wrote:

LeBron to Miami
ill bet you a 1 day ban he goes to the knicks

you take the bet?

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-07-08 00:30:14)

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville

11 Bravo wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

LeBron to Miami
ill bet you a 1 day ban he goes to the knicks

you take the bet?
If the heat does not win a championship next season then LeBron will move to another team

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard