=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California

blademaster wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

bookstores motherfucker
borders? or barnes and nobles?
borders for sure u see decent chicks there from time to time lol not all the time lol
i've never been to a barnes and noble but the borders here is ew. the one 45 minutes away, well i don't know, its alright i guess.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2010-07-06 02:20:49)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

blademaster wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

borders? or barnes and nobles?
borders for sure u see decent chicks there from time to time lol not all the time lol
i've never been to a barnes and noble but the borders here is ew. the one 45 minutes away, well i don't know, its alright i guess.
Smart girls are easier than dumb girls to talk to. Unless you're pretty fucking stupid yourself.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5756|Belgium

Zimmer wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Lai, I wouldn't find it a problem (I think..) if I really loved the girl and whatnot, but she's still a 'friend' right now, and I plan on keeping it like that, for now atleast. Arranged to meet up with her when she comes back from vacation, we'll see.
This is most definitely a first for me. A guy putting a girl in friendship zone. The world has ended.

@ Rohirm - Good fucking luck mate!!!! All the best.
Well, it's hard to explain how I feel. It's summer vacation so I'll have the time to meet up with her a few times, then I'll see how it goes.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not
Well Fuck.

"I love you too, But I think it's just best to stay friends."

Christ Almighty, I feel like somebody who wants to slam my head on a desk right now. That is all.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California

Cybargs wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Smart girls are easier than dumb girls to talk to. Unless you're pretty fucking stupid yourself.
none of them are attractive and all i have are dumb blondes
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6318|England

Rohirm wrote:

Well Fuck.

Christ Almighty, I feel like somebody who wants to slam my head on a desk right now. That is all.
Shit dude, sorry to hear that
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not

JakAttaK wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

Well Fuck.

Shit dude, sorry to hear that
Can't think of anything more appropriate at the moment:
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma
Fuck, that sucks.
I thought you had been going out with her already though?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not
I have been. But seeking to define our relationship ended up with a fucked up situation, where we both had mutual feelings for each other but she wanted to STAY fucking friends. How the flying fuck does she tell me she loves me to death, made out with me on several occasions, did things a normal couple would do...and end up friendzoning?

I need a stiff drink. Maybe 10. FML
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6264
wow that sucks man. Genuine suckage. Been there, I suppose women are strange.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6514

Rohirm wrote:

How the flying fuck does she tell me she loves me to death, made out with me on several occasions, did things a normal couple would do...and end up friendzoning?
cuz shes a chick
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not
^^^^
makes sense. Alot of it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
rohirm how old are you?

cause it sounds like a strictly age 13-18 sorta problem. or at least that's the girl's mentality.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not
Twenty fucking One in 2 weeks. She's goddamn 20 as well.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6264
wow lol
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6514

mtb0minime wrote:

What are some good pick-up lines?

Best one I heard is

"Wassup... YA CUNT! I'm looking for some pussy and some cunt and some butthole!"
Gets them every time
god youre such a faggot
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not
You would expect this shit to happen at much younger ages but this, this is just asinine...
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas

Rohirm wrote:

You would expect this shit to happen at much younger ages but this, this is just asinine...
You sure it's not some other reason? I find you can receive lots of generic bullshit answers if they don't want to tell you the truth.

Also, you're in Austin? Since when?

Cybargs wrote:

well well arent you smart. not
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not
I'll try to find out Bevo, but at this point I want to avoid as much drama as possible and move on.
Well I was in Austin 2 weeks ago, my pa and I flew down there cause he had a business meeting. We left after 5 days. BBQ was fucking delicious in Texas. But im back in Canadurr now, but my province is widely regarded as Texas North anyways lol. And New Austin was a reference to RDR
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
matching smart to smart can be just as frustrating and fruitless as trying to inspire a relationship between somebody clearly not on your level... to be honest. not from personal experience so much as just common sense. smart people are often strong-willed and opinionated.

rohirm this shit should not be happening age 20+. ive been in just as many frustrating situations with a difficult other-half. let it go, really not worth the hassle at this stage in your life.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas
I dunno what RDR is, but glad you enjoyed your stay

/offtopic
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
red dead redemption
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6140|Estonia