Any gun can rape tbh.
but it dosen't feel like you're shooting rubber bullets anymore
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

Blade4509 wrote:

Any gun can rape tbh.
/wrong

Try "raping" with the F2000 or M1a1 Thompson or the M93R. Won't happen.

Edit: I would add the G3 on here but apparently they buffed it after the patch (and after I got my platty with it, le sigh) so I won't comment on it until I've tried it out.

Last edited by genius_man16 (2010-07-06 15:13:08)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

genius_man16 wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Any gun can rape tbh.
/wrong

F2000's not bad in Hardcore.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Yes those are the weakest guns but if your skill level is much higher than the enemies you're facing you can still achieve a good score with them.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Can't speak for PC, but on the 360, the Thompson is a very capable mid to close quarter weapon.  And if you think the G3 sucks, well, it's you.  Even though it's an auto, it's best in burst.  It's still the best all around when going C4.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
I dunno this M14 is sweet now.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
GullyFoyle
+25|5357
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/irksomeone/fc70d256.jpg

Apparently, the PSN Store says BFBC2 VIP Map Pack 4 is to be released tomorrow.  The maps included are  Atacama Desert Rush, Port Valdez Conquest.

Now, time to find out if the item in the last PC patch ("Client - Support for Map Packs so PC gets future VIP maps at the same time as consoles") will hold true.

twitter.com/Killzone_Kid: "@zh1nt0 Dude how come the ingame store says Map Pack 4 released 7/7/10 which is tomorrow and you have no news for us?"

twitter.com/zh1nt0: "@Killzone_Kid Yes yes, they are being released tomorrow. I only work 9 hours and am bound to miss something you know "

Maybe this will excite you more than Map Pack 3
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys

genius_man16 wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Any gun can rape tbh.
/wrong

Edit: I would add the G3 on here but apparently they buffed it after the patch (and after I got my platty with it, le sigh) so I won't comment on it until I've tried it out.
i just got platinum with f2000 and im never using that fucking gun again IT IS SUCH A POS OMG IM GETTING MAD THINKING ABOUT IT FFFFFFUUUUU
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Any gun can rape tbh.
/wrong

i just got platinum with f2000 and im never using that fucking gun again IT IS SUCH A POS OMG IM GETTING MAD THINKING ABOUT IT FFFFFFUUUUU
Yeah, that gun is quite terrible.

PS- not to sound too elitist , but unless you have a platty with the G3, you aren't really in a position to tell me i suck. I think I know how good or bad it was. (again, haven't tried it since the patch, but it used to suck giant donkey balls)
alexb
<3
+590|5910|Kentucky, USA

Seriously, fuck DICE and EA with their shitty patches, I can't play for any longer than 30 mins without getting a lockup after this recent patch.
Ioan92
+337|5692

genius_man16 wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

/wrong

Yeah, that gun is quite terrible.

PS- not to sound too elitist , but unless you have a platty with the G3, you aren't really in a position to tell me i suck. I think I know how good or bad it was. (again, haven't tried it since the patch, but it used to suck giant donkey balls)
I have 5 golds on my G3 and I love it, cani tell u semi sux?

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Blade4509 wrote:

I dunno this M14 is sweet now.
I agree. Tried it for the first time today.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Squad deathmatch is fucking great
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Hardcore SDM with 4 snipers is a way to get many lols and rage quits.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Blade4509 wrote:

Hardcore SDM with 4 snipers is a way to get many lols and rage quits.
made for VSS stalking
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

genius_man16 wrote:

G3 is my 3rd highest kill count hand weapon.  Next to the obvious M60 and AN-94.  I'd be plati already if I wasn't trying to get gold on all weapons first.  K/D is shit because I keep trying to be the hero.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
Well I tried it after the patch, and it's most definitely way better. Its still not great (better than worst gun in the game isn't much of an improvement) but I'm pretty pissed i got my platty before the patch.

Oh well, c'est la ie I suppose.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Just got 18.5k points
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Adams_BJ wrote:

Just got 18.5k points
What is it with you people and your circlejerking scores...

I think everyones has scored far above 20k and it doesn't fucking matter when awards can grant you 30k easily...

If you insist on circlejerking to that extent at least use the combat score...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
Jesus christ. If u have a good chopper pilot choppers = insta win. My mate is ace at flying the choppers and im a decent enough gunner, which means the other team just gets dominated in their spawn.

They really should have made spawn points out of bounds for the other team and not place AA or TOWs in them.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Vilham wrote:

Jesus christ. If u have a good chopper pilot choppers = insta win. My mate is ace at flying the choppers and im a decent enough gunner, which means the other team just gets dominated in their spawn.

They really should have made spawn points out of bounds for the other team and not place AA or TOWs in them.
since the patch the choppers are formidable
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Just played a round of Rush on Arica Harbor

Defense: 25-2
Attack: 6-6

Gotta love attacking.
GullyFoyle
+25|5357
New Battlefield Blog Post:  VIP Map Pack 4 Released!

VIP Map Pack 4 Trailer

EA wrote:

July 07, 2010
In the VIP Map Pack 4 trailer get a preview of 2 new multiplayer experiences.

Fight for control of M-COM stations in Atacama Desert Rush Mode
Capture and hold tactical positions as Port Valdez is enhanced with Conquest Mode

The map pack is available with the VIP code which is included in every new copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Players that do not have a code can purchase one via the in-game store

VIP Map Pack 4 is available on July 7th on PC, XBox 360 and PS3
PC Map Pack 4 is out now:

Kalms wrote:

At 15:50 (GMT+2) I flipped the switch for all the game clients. The RSPs are gradually enabling the map pack on game servers.

It includes the following two levels:

Atacama Desert, Rush (code name "levels/mp_005gr")
Port Valdez, Conquest (code name "levels/mp_012cq")

If you are a player

There are already some servers up & running the new maps. Go look for them in the server browser!
The search filters in your game client will be updated if you restart BFBC2.

If you are a server administrator

The maps are available to your server once your RSP has performed a configuration change [essentially: added a commandline option].
After that the server needs to be rebooted. Then server will recognize the new maps in maplist.txt

Last edited by GullyFoyle (2010-07-07 07:27:02)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Yay we get it for free again, w00t
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6359
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard