FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
oh wait, thats been done TO FUCKING DEATH

i open something this site can ACTUALLY discuss and you retards lock it? gg mods, gg.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
misleading title
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

I'd like to know the differences between a formalised discussion and a debate...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Surgeons wrote:

I'd like to know the differences between a formalised discussion and a debate...
as would i
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio
hello
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
i literally gave forth a topic, opened it up. yes my comments may have been loaded BUT JESUS FUCK WE HAVE A 25 PAGE SHITFEST OVER ISLAM and you close mine. mods, you are literally fucking mental.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pilebomb
+8|6120
Best topic title ever
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

It was slowing down the server, it had to be done.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Ted does make a point you must concede, but have a joint he must concede.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
inb4 close

We could consolidate all these Islam debates into this thread. Or even better whenever lowing logs in, he's directed straight to this thread.

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-07-04 14:47:43)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

'Discussions' are debate lite, without any specific set of rules and often 'won' by the loudest, most obnoxious individual who desperately wants that last word, and is usually what forum 'debates' come down to. DST can be improved with the application of at least some basic understanding of well-mannered netiquette. Without set teams (or just two opponents), a turn-based system and a moderator for specific discussions, it's about as close to 'serious talk' as we can get.

I hate to be heavy-handed, but I'm closing this one too. Feel free to PM any disagreement. The other thread was disingenuous and this one's outright silly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard