billy_the_fish_uk
+0|6778
Can someone please tell me who to report Hackers to??

player id 44034724

user name brutal_sniper

We were playing on Dragon Valley and took the docks as China squad...

Basically, near the water where the boats are, there 3 cylinders about 30 ft high....

This guy was inside the cylinder nearest to the crane and got about 40 kills by shooting from inside it...

There are no ladders to get in the cylinder and you cannot kill him... .we tried every weapon and he just kept killing...

He then moved to inside the hut next to the cylinders... but was actually under the hut... there is no entrance to where he was and again he was killing thru the walls and we couldn't get to him.

I really wanna report this b@stard cos we all wanna play the game and play fair.... I hate hackers with a passion.

Please please please let me know how we can gets his pid revoked.... then he has to start all over again...

Cheers

BTW - this was on an EA UK Official server.

Last edited by billy_the_fish_uk (2005-10-20 13:39:31)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6796|The Hague, Holland
Did you made a screenshot of the prick hacking?
billy_the_fish_uk
+0|6778
NOooooo... unfortunately... I dont know how to... but I really wanna report the son of a b*tch...

Is it possible to record snippets of the game like you can in CS???

Cos Im seriously gonna watch for the arsehole again..

Hopefully I can track his servers thru BF2S then I can follow him in and watch for him doing it again.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6861|San Francisco

You can report people at http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ however you should supply more concrete evidence such as a screenshot or demo if you expect action to be taken.
billy_the_fish_uk
+0|6778
Can you tell me how to record a demo???
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6787|NRW,Germany
Look in the Community Tab inside the game and look if the server you were playing on was recording a demo. Else you hae to use fraps as demos are recorded by the server only.

But after looking at his stats it doesn´t look as if he is a hacker. Seems more that he somehow got inside that cylinder (but I don´t know if it was on purpose) and used that glitch.

Last edited by Tigg@lot (2005-10-20 14:58:31)

billy_the_fish_uk
+0|6778
Ive looked at his stats too and I reckon he got sick of bein shit so decided to take an easy route to score... Im gonna keep my eye on his stats to see how drastically they improve over the next few days or so...

But he's got a nemesis now cos he really pissed me off.... Ive just been in an empty server on Dragon Valley to see if there's any conceivable way to get in where he was and I cant see any route...

And it wasn't just one place he got into... I had started to think whether he was invisible.... but then he would also have had to be invincible cos there were about 6 of us all attackin the cylinder and he just kept takin us out... lmao... kinda funny when I think back to it... but at the time I was like "WTF..."...

If he's found a glich then were all doomed.. cos it won't be long before every fookers at it...

Anyway... cheers for the advice n that... but i shall be keepin my eyes on this arsehole... and if he'd care to post on here and give us a reason he could do what he did then I for one would love to hear from him.

One last thing... could someone tell me how to put my stats box onto my posts like y'all do... sorry for such noob questions..

cheers

Paul
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6787|NRW,Germany
In your Profile at Personality you can enter the BB-Code from your Stats page. You can also enter your PID under Messaging so there will be a link to your stats underneath your name.
billy_the_fish_uk
+0|6778
Cool... cheers for that.... Im only replyin to make sure I did it correctly...

happy killin
3stitches
fajitalude
+0|6808|Radcliff, KY
My wife reported 2 fockers that were hacking to EA.  The thing that sucks is that when EA e-mailed her back they said they could not tell her the results because it violated their privacy policy.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6861|San Francisco

Sorry, I re-read the first post and it is a glitch that he was exploiting. It is pretty well known, but exploiting glitches is just as bad as hacking and is explicitly forbidden in the TOS for the game. If you can get a screenshot or better yet a video then you will have much better chances of getting him in trouble for it.
[OBC]Ben
Hotel California
+0|6806|Oakland, CA
Is there a way to report an actual site based on hacking? I stumbled upon a site that has a certain hack that apparantly cant be deteced by PB, has aim bot, wall hack ETC.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6821

[OBC]Ben wrote:

Is there a way to report an actual site based on hacking? I stumbled upon a site that has a certain hack that apparantly cant be deteced by PB, has aim bot, wall hack ETC.
You can report sites, just visit www.evenbalance.com for reporting it to the Punkbuster people. But I think PB already has all sites under investigation which can be "stumbled upon".
EDIT: I just checked the site, you can send your info to this adress: [email protected]

Last edited by LeGrandAssidomaen (2005-10-21 18:28:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard