ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

Based on what he karma'd me, I think Harmor just wants a delightful companion to spend time with, he isn't just looking to score.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

cpt.fass1 wrote:

If you want a girlfriend I say don't fuck on the first date and check the capability first but don't wait to long or else you'll hit the friend zone.
I disagree with this. I think you should fuck when you first meet, and then if you decide you like each other you go on a date. That's how it's works these days.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6706|NJ

Ilocano wrote:

Nonsense.  If you just want to get laid and have loads of money, tail is easy to find.  Can be had legal in Vegas (US), Amsterdam (for Europe) and Thailand (Asia).
IN the Words of Ice Cube "There's two things in this world I don't pay for. One is Water and the other is sex. You can get both of those for free"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

Ice Cube has clearly never been to India.
cpt.fass1
+329|6706|NJ
Oh so Harmen just meant "like" not in the Like like sense(bumping uglies). Well then there's nothing to see here.

No this was the movie where he went to africa.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6678

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Nonsense.  If you just want to get laid and have loads of money, tail is easy to find.  Can be had legal in Vegas (US), Amsterdam (for Europe) and Thailand (Asia).
IN the Words of Ice Cube "There's two things in this world I don't pay for. One is Water and the other is sex. You can get both of those for free"
Ice Cube can say that.  We can't...  Having to take a girl out for drinks, dinner, movie, etc., and then getting sex.  That is not considered free.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5248|Cleveland, Ohio
fuck bitches, attain wealth
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6786|Moscow, Russia

11 Bravo wrote:

attain wealth - fuck bitches
fixed.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Oh so Harmen just meant "like" not in the Like like sense(bumping uglies). Well then there's nothing to see here.

No this was the movie where he went to africa.
He means like in a girlfriend type way I believe, rather than wanting someone just to stroke his cock.

And then Ice Cube clearly has bowels of steel.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5270|foggy bottom
send her a folded letter
Tu Stultus Es
cpt.fass1
+329|6706|NJ

Ilocano wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Ice Cube can say that.  We can't...  Having to take a girl out for drinks, dinner, movie, etc., and then getting sex.  That is not considered free.
I use to not care and I was F-ing bitching, then I decided that I wantted to settle down and treat women right and had a rough couple years(only got like two in a year or two). I then dated two girls for a total of 5ish years, when I got out of the last one I didn't care again and I didn't go dry for a month. Then I got a girl I really liked and fell on my face, which set me up for my current girlfriend who I've been with for almost two years.

So the spending money on girls looks good on paper, but trust me going out, having fun and not giving a fuck works way better. Also if you get a girl to start spending money on you it means that she wants to give  you her flower.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6678

Wait, so if a girl wanted to pay for the date, she wants to get deflowered by you?  Damn, I always thought it was because so she wasn't obligated.  Shit, missed opportunities...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

I know when I like a girl because my penis will become erect.
I know when a girl likes me because her vagina will become wet.

Then we will do what nature has destined us to do.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6748|Oxferd Ohire

mtb0minime wrote:

kill infidels?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

mtb0minime wrote:

Prematurely ejaculate and cry to myself, naked in the corner of the room?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5270|foggy bottom
"myself" eh
https://owlsublime.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/sigmund-freud.jpeg
Tu Stultus Es
cpt.fass1
+329|6706|NJ

mtb0minime wrote:

So you run around checking girls oil to see if they like you?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Ilocano wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

How do you know when a girl likes you?
When you overhear her telling your mom that she's going to marry you.

edit: it was a tough choice, but I got out of that one awhile back; she was a gamer, but even more of a consummate buyer of stuff than I am. dunno, maybe I should've done it, but wasn't really set up yet.
If she was even remotely attractive, and a gamer (buying habit can be controlled.), then, shit, you screwed up big time.
Probably. Didn't seem too devastated by my passive denial, though. She went off and had a kid somewhere else, but the guy couldn't be assed to man up for his own son.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6695|West Yorkshire, U.K

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Wow, just wow at a few things in this.

GS that actually explains alot about your attitude as of late.

Money has nothing to do with it, looks have nothing to do with it. It's all about confidence(well not stinking helps) and really not giving a fuck. It might not keep you in a long relationship, but it will get you tail.

First think about what you want. Do you want to get your dick wet or do you want a girlfriend?

If you want to get your dick wet, just go out and act like you usually do to your male friends but when the time comes get her ass back to her place and fool around.

If you want a girlfriend I say don't fuck on the first date and check the capability first but don't wait to long or else you'll hit the friend zone.
+1!

This man talks sense!
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6205|Schofield Barracks
when she gives me dome.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6656

Commie Killer wrote:

Dude this stuff is pretty simple, your over complicating. Go get laid.
just pay some hooker from craigslist.com and seal the deal...
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6579|Mountains of NC

https://reflectionsofamirror.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dos-equis.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

I don't always drink beer, but when I do

I beat my wife and children.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard