Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America
Oh shit heli! Slalom trees go!. Yeah, it was mad fun even if we did get blown up by sraws.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6106|SC | USA |
After the main chases today, we discovered a new game method. Scout helo + 2 anti tank on the sides = ownage. Using the scout helos today with anti tankers on the rails to track and kill the chased cars was hilarious.

Either way, [CKW] was glad to host this event and we will be glad to host anything else for the BF2s community in the future.

I wont be changing the server, the IP isnt needed at this point, so lets get a round 2 set.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
round 2 round 2 because i missed this due to falling asleep in the garage D:
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6736|Reality

FatherTed wrote:

round 2 round 2 because i missed this due to falling asleep passing out in the garage D:
fixed
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5992|Vortex Ring State
I might be able to do it next weekend, it's a 3-day for me. If not, the weekend after that might be good.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Say was BR running? I don't have anything in the tab showing files for dl (not that I could ever get BR files to dl that way).
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6167|Sydney | ♥

i'd love to watch the br too XD XD
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Trotskygrad
бля
nope. snf bugs was not filming, methinks.
l41e
+677|6641

Trotskygrad wrote:

nope. snf bugs was not filming, methinks.
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Either way, though, it was great fun.
Trotskygrad
бля
I'm not doing signups for round 2... Was  bit of  headache with all the cancellations and all.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America
Yo dawg, gave you this dawg so he could chase cars that are chasing cars, in a car chase.

https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/Blade4509/2847900258_0e23dd2153.jpg
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6123|Carnoustie MASSIF
I'll be back on for the next one, bt I really feel that the size of the map ruins the fun and fear factor, also I feel that a modified fushe pass map would be awsm for it as well
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

I guess I'll have to install BF2 now to get the playercount up by one for the next.
Trotskygrad
бля
yeah, I say cut out the lower part (without the bridge), and maybe add in a map grid to make it easier for the commander if spotting isn't fixed?

Also, making a little village might be nice, like near the bridge area.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6709
I can add a combat area and or make steep mountains so the map wont be so vast. And i can redo another bf2 map or maybe even a custom map?
Love is the answer
Trotskygrad
бля

Catbox wrote:

I can add a combat area and or make steep mountains so the map wont be so vast. And i can redo another bf2 map or maybe even a custom map?
If you're willing to make a custom map, sure.

But the urban area of jalalabad lends itself really well to this sort of thing. OH and add some AA turrets to the MEC base to prevent baserape
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

How bout the map City of the Dead that was used for TWL? Space out the buildings a bit and that'd be pretty awesome.

That or IDF Mashtuur

Last edited by ebug9 (2010-06-29 10:17:31)

Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6119|So Cal

M.O.A.B wrote:

If the server has BR, and if I can get them to dl through community if nothing else, I'll make up a wee movie. Something similar to my chase vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCx8zKp … re=related

It'll give me motivation to put Vegas back on.
Nice editing. Also love the music.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Songhua or Kubra would make an interesting chase map, also can we have BR running for next time?

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2010-06-29 11:47:34)

The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6106|SC | USA |
Yeah, lol it was enabled but the url was on default.

/fail
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Just had an idea for another kind of chase. Z-11's vs LB with guys on the benches armed with SRAWs, Z-11's have to catch the LB.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2010-06-30 15:29:51)

Trotskygrad
бля

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Yeah, lol it was enabled but the url was on default.

/fail
so can we DL or not??????????
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6106|SC | USA |

M.O.A.B wrote:

Just had an idea for another kind of chase. Z-11's vs LB with guys on the benches armed with SRAWs, Z-11's have to catch the LB.

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

After the main chases today, we discovered a new game method. Scout helo + 2 anti tank on the sides = ownage.

Trotskygrad wrote:

so can we DL or not??????????
No the br files do not exist. The url was wrong.

Last edited by The_Sniper_NM (2010-06-30 18:52:49)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6403|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

M.O.A.B wrote:

Or even Littlebirds VS Blackhawks.
Phrozenbot
+632|6608|do not disturb

SplinterStrike wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Or even Littlebirds VS Blackhawks.
Ha, blackhawks don't stand a chance unless everyone on-board is a grease monkey, supported with your friendly corpsman pilot of course.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard