Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

Spark wrote:

Anyway... predictions, anyone?

I reckon Labor will lose quite a few seats.

Gut feeling - 75 Labor, 72 Coalition, 2 Independents, 1 Green.
Sounds about right to me, with about 3extra  seats variation between Labor and Liberal.

Ms JULIE BISHOP (2.24 pm)—My question is to the Prime Minister. Given that the Prime Minister has confirmed today that the same ministers will be conducting the same negotiations with the mining industry for the same $12 billion outcome as before today’s unprecedented political assassination of the former Prime Minister, what policy change has occurred? Or is the change what many suspect—a new face but still same old Labor, same old tax?

Ms GILLARD—I thank the same old Deputy Leader of the Opposition for her question and wish her well as she serves her third leader...

---
Mr Pyne interjecting—

The SPEAKER—Order! Is the member for Sturt running his own little afternoon TV show here? I simply say to him that, 2½ years down the track, this is really getting tiring. He started off so well today, but he might just sit there and listen to  others rather than talk to himself.

Ms GILLARD—I do acknowledge that the member for Sturt is a performer in search of an audience but, whilst he continues that search...
Is that really a transcript?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Jaekus wrote:

Spark wrote:

Anyway... predictions, anyone?

I reckon Labor will lose quite a few seats.

Gut feeling - 75 Labor, 72 Coalition, 2 Independents, 1 Green.
Sounds about right to me, with about 3extra  seats variation between Labor and Liberal.

Ms JULIE BISHOP (2.24 pm)—My question is to the Prime Minister. Given that the Prime Minister has confirmed today that the same ministers will be conducting the same negotiations with the mining industry for the same $12 billion outcome as before today’s unprecedented political assassination of the former Prime Minister, what policy change has occurred? Or is the change what many suspect—a new face but still same old Labor, same old tax?

Ms GILLARD—I thank the same old Deputy Leader of the Opposition for her question and wish her well as she serves her third leader...

---
Mr Pyne interjecting—

The SPEAKER—Order! Is the member for Sturt running his own little afternoon TV show here? I simply say to him that, 2½ years down the track, this is really getting tiring. He started off so well today, but he might just sit there and listen to  others rather than talk to himself.

Ms GILLARD—I do acknowledge that the member for Sturt is a performer in search of an audience but, whilst he continues that search...
Is that really a transcript?
Straight out of Hansard.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
https://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8159/krudd.png

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
In the paper today:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34080_407412501005_662461005_4921818_5878572_n.jpg
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6193|Brisneyland
To ATG: although Julia Gillard doesnt do it for me, I must say she seems to have a pretty impressive rack ( I am ashamed of myself, but there you go)
As for the next election. I predict labor will win, but it will be quite close. Depends on the campaign leading up to it.
I do feel sorry for Kev, but it probably had to be done.
Spark
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Of course, and the Liberal Party is practicing some pretty high-order hypocrisy by describing this as an "execution". Remind me, Tony, how did you get your job?
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Nice one Abbott
BIBLE classes should be compulsory so children have a fundamental understanding of Christianity on leaving school, Tony Abbott says.
"I think everyone should have some familiarity with the great texts that are at the core of our civilisation," said the Federal Opposition leader.

"That includes, most importantly, the Bible.

"I think it would be impossible to have a good general education without at least some serious familiarity with the Bible and with the teachings of Christianity.

"That doesn't mean that people have to be believers."
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/all- … 5812010013

Gillard is already looking like a backroom politico with limited real-world nous.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-06-28 19:40:45)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
jesus christ they are making it hard to vote for either party
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I'm finding it very hard to decide who I don't want to vote for the least.
Might well be Green, gay or not.
Spark
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
penisvote

do it
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Wut?
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6270
Anyone but fucking Labour. Run by the union cunts. Tax the fuck outta everything they can. Greens are very homosexual as well. I'm voting libs, but I to admit that they need to step up their game and get a real leader/policy's.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

namsdrawkcaB wrote:

Anyone but fucking Labour. Run by the union cunts. Tax the fuck outta everything they can. Greens are very homosexual as well. I'm voting libs, but I to admit that they need to step up their game and get a real leader/policy's.
I would vote lib - but for Abbott.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
BIBLE classes should be compulsory so children have a fundamental understanding of Christianity on leaving school, Tony Abbott says.
"I think everyone should have some familiarity with the great texts that are at the core of our civilisation," said the Federal Opposition leader.

"I think it would be impossible to have a good general education without at least some serious familiarity with the Bible and with the teachings of Christianity.

What
The
Fuck
???
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6270

Jaekus wrote:

What
The
Fuck
???
Just the usual BS in our politically correct society.
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6193|Brisneyland
Heres another interesting Abbott story I stumbled across:
It was hotter when jesus was alive!

Tony Abbott wrote:

During a question-and-answer session on Friday with year 5 and 6 students from Trinity Gardens Primary School in Adelaide, Mr Abbott said that it was warmer ”at the time of Julius Caesar and Jesus of Nazareth” than it is now.

In the bizarre outburst the self-professed Catholic Opposition Leader warned the students to be sceptical about the human contribution to climate change saying it was “an open question.”
Of course this is just stupidity.

Antartic Ice core researcher wrote:

Tas van Ommen, principal research scientist with the Australian Antarctic Division, which collects climate data from ice cores, said any definitive statement about global temperatures 2000 years ago was ”completely unfounded”.

He cited the 2007 report of the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which found that available data from climate records was too sparse to make clear statements beyond about 1000 years ago.
This guy is a liability to the libs. Theres no way he should be in charge of the country.
Spark
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Yeah, I have a feeling that will come up again...

Agree that he should be nowhere near the Lodge.
~ Richard Feynman
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Keep your Rosaries off my ovaries!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I don't understand how people actually think Christianity is so central to (modern) Western society/civilisation, I guess it's clutching at straws really

If anything modern western society has been built upon the notions of reform and getting rid of the old

It's not even a fucking European religion

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-07-01 05:57:27)

Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

Burwhale wrote:

Heres another interesting Abbott story I stumbled across:
It was hotter when jesus was alive!

Tony Abbott wrote:

During a question-and-answer session on Friday with year 5 and 6 students from Trinity Gardens Primary School in Adelaide, Mr Abbott said that it was warmer ”at the time of Julius Caesar and Jesus of Nazareth” than it is now.

In the bizarre outburst the self-professed Catholic Opposition Leader warned the students to be sceptical about the human contribution to climate change saying it was “an open question.”
Of course this is just stupidity.

Antartic Ice core researcher wrote:

Tas van Ommen, principal research scientist with the Australian Antarctic Division, which collects climate data from ice cores, said any definitive statement about global temperatures 2000 years ago was ”completely unfounded”.

He cited the 2007 report of the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which found that available data from climate records was too sparse to make clear statements beyond about 1000 years ago.
This guy is a liability to the libs. Theres no way he should be in charge of the country.
He's our own Sarah Palin.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Libs aren't getting my vote unless Abbott and Pyne go.
They're both dangerous fruitcakes.
Spark
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Dilbert_X wrote:

Libs aren't getting my vote unless Abbott and Pyne go.
They're both dangerous fruitcakes.
And Andrews.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Well, I have no idea who I'll be voting for.

Labour - seem to have stuffed up more in the last two weeks than the last two years

Liberal - Don't think I'm voting for a Catholic or Joe Hockey, my local rep is Christopher Pyne.....

Green - Mindlessly anti-shooting sports - Otherwise I'd think about it.

Family First - So I'd be second? No.

Any ideas?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Greens. Maybe they might give us an ETS. Like fucking Labor said they would.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Labour
https://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9776/facepalmj.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
ETS Is about as retarded as electrifying peoples roofs for free.
Give me carbon pricing or give me death.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard