ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

Harmor, just get yourself a hooker man, it's way easier.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6477|Graz, Austria

ghettoperson wrote:

Harmor, just get yourself a hooker man, it's way easier.
But way more expensive.
He'd need to be a programming geek like Bill Gates - after he built up his monopoly.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

He said in his virgin post he makes a ton of money. Seems like the obvious solution to me. Hell, if he's as well of as he says he is he could have a permanent hooker installed in his house that pretends to be his girlfriend.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5331|Sydney
Girlfriends can cost almost as much as a permanent hooker somtimes...

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-06-28 02:26:26)

Reciprocity
+721|6734|the dank(super) side of Oregon

ghettoperson wrote:

he could have a permanent hooker installed in his house that pretends to be his girlfriend.
redundant
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6477|Graz, Austria
A good sign that a girl likes you, is, if she is interested in things you do or like, which she obviously hasn't been before. More so, if she's joining you in doing them.
E.g.: If a pacifist, vegetarian hippie girl joins a war veteran's barbecue, just to be with her man.

Also, you should favor the proverb "birds of a feather flock together" over "opposites  attract".
In the long run, you'll only get a long(ish) lasting relationship if you have things to share after the effect of the "rose-colored  glasses" wears off.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6675
siihb
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6555|dm_maidenhead
You guys are talking as if harmor actually reads and posts in the threads he creates
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6425
where have you been peter
eleven bravo
+1,399|5412|foggy bottom
im sorry but you dont end up being a 35 year old virgin unless you really just dont like girls.
Tu Stultus Es
ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

eleven bravo wrote:

im sorry but you dont end up being a 35 year old virgin unless you really just dont like girls.
Says the guy who's dry spell has lasted...?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5412|foggy bottom
not 35 years

and I know I could go out and fuck a fat girl if I felt like driving for 25 mintes.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-06-28 07:31:38)

Tu Stultus Es
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6933|Great Brown North

eleven bravo wrote:

not 35 years

and I know I could go out and fuck a fat girl if I felt like driving for 25 mintes.
or if you felt like taking a stab in the flab
nlsme1
+32|5570
She lickeydapeepee!!!!!!!!!
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

Harmor, you could get lucky at a Star Trek or D&D Convention.
rdx-fx
+955|6744

DBBrinson1 wrote:

There is a look a woman gives you.  I call it the 'fuck stare'.  Some here may have seen it before.
This.

If you have taught that woman a couple of Judo throws, she very well may use one of them on you to put you down on a bed while giving you the above mentioned look.

If you have never experienced the 'fuck stare', a moderately close analog would be the stare a starving fattie gives a cupcake.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
if you stick a finger up her bum, and she dribbles a bit, it's a sign.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

When you give her a hug and rub your erection on her, and she doesn't move away or complain.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum
if you pull it out and she's bleeding pretty badly, she likes you.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

When you give her a hug and you feel her erection rub up on you.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

FatherTed wrote:

if you pull it out and she's bleeding pretty badly, she likes you.
Yuck.  I'm not talking about the hymen...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6933|Great Brown North

rdx-fx wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

There is a look a woman gives you.  I call it the 'fuck stare'.  Some here may have seen it before.
This.

If you have taught that woman a couple of Judo throws, she very well may use one of them on you to put you down on a bed while giving you the above mentioned look.

If you have never experienced the 'fuck stare', a moderately close analog would be the stare a starving fattie gives a cupcake.
this is a very close description
13rin
+977|6632

rdx-fx wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

This.

This is correct.  In school I could tell from a glance across the bar at which pretty thing I should talk to .  It only lasts a second or two but you know it when she does it.  It's all in her eyes.  God I love those looks.  I still get them from time to time (random women when I'm out and about).  I caught mah' Missus in a photo giving me one.  I'd post it but I know the crowd.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5412|foggy bottom
id rather be poor and get tang than have loads of money and having never touched a vagina
Tu Stultus Es
ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

DBBrinson1 wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

This.

This is correct.  In school I could tell from a glance across the bar at which pretty thing I should talk to .  It only lasts a second or two but you know it when she does it.  It's all in her eyes.  God I love those looks.  I still get them from time to time (random women when I'm out and about).  I caught mah' Missus in a photo giving me one.  I'd post it but I know the crowd.
It's true. We would definitely beat off to photos of your wife.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard