Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
Mac, you've clearly never been to Ray's Hell Burger.

It fucking rocks.  The food is delicious, and the funny thing is...  because it's in Arlington, it's mostly frequented by upper middle class and lower upper class people.  People definitely make bank up there (which is why it's highly white suburbanite).

The photo op might be to evoke an "average Joe" image, but it's more like an "average suburbanite" image.  Average Joe would be more like McDonald's.

For burgers, Ray's is some high quality stuff.  If you're ever in the area, try Ray's the Steaks as well.  Fucking delicious.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

I was wondering about that as well. I've never been myself, but I've heard of it and from what I've heard it's a small burger joint that makes awesome food; not like a McDonald equivalent.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

yeah I'm getting tired of this laid back easy going not having a clue gets pissy when ever you pull his punk card image the mighty O is showing

if they were that desperate to get of the stuffiness of the white house ............... should have gone to Outback ..... shit is so cash, you're guranteed to get laid if you go to Outback

also who grabbed the bill .......................... by man law the bill gets split when you're at a table with another man
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I want a damn hamburger now

And a country that uses DDT - fucking mosquitoes buzzing around my screen.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

I can UPS you one

but its going to cost you
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Do you have Red Robin or Fat Burger there?

By the time it reaches me I'll be in the U.S. anyway

And I can't believe I just responded so stupidly.

Fucking mosquitoes, one down one to go, where the hell are they coming from???!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Tell your mom to close her legs

You know that DDT hasn't been used since the 50s right?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

It's all about Deet.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

TheDonkey wrote:

I think that if he honestly truly just wants a simple shitty burger from a regular burger shack(As opposed to some gourmet one that his kitchen would cook)
But if he's doing it just to seem like an average joe, like you said, then yeah it's an issue.

I don't think there really is a way to know for sure.
btw I only see Obama eating... lol but yeah he is trying to be an average joe... he should have grilled behind the white house with Medvedev LOL, grill(roast) a lamb

https://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_free_images/0519-0907-2014-5459_president_obama_grilling_steaks_with_chef_bobby_flay_on_the_south_lawn_of_the_white_house_m.jpg

https://feedmelah.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/roastlamb-2071.jpg

Last edited by blademaster (2010-06-26 16:49:49)

BVC
+325|6665
I'm still going with the "he likes burgers" theory.  As a theory its quite out there, I know, but I think I'm onto something.

Aside, I had BK for the first time in ages last night.  Bland, tasted like cardboard, almost as bad as McDs.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
KFC gravy is the shit.

And that's my input.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

AFAIK when it was phased out it was becoming increasingly ineffective as well...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

that's pre-supposing Wreck - that Obama would have had chicken, and

mac's head didn't asplode

https://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6107/teachersheadexplodes300.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Spark wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

AFAIK when it was phased out it was becoming increasingly ineffective as well...
DDT was effective from what I heard. Also, to save a few animals there's millions of humans dying each year of malaria.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Spark wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

DDT was effective from what I heard. Also, to save a few animals there's millions of humans dying each year of malaria.
Uh... no.  Technology has come a long way since the development of DDT.  Just because malaria still exists doesn't mean that DDT is necessary to use.

Malaria still exists mostly because a lot of equatorial regions are very poor and lacking appropriate medical services among many other things.
13rin
+977|6449
No, Obama does not come off as a low life.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Spark wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

You heard wrongly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DDT#Mosquito_resistance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DDT#Effect … man_health
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
thread makes me want a big mac, brb.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Mosquito resistance as well as the resistance of whatever it carries is the big one.

I have no idea of the magnitude of the damage wrought by a tiny change in a little protein in the wall of the malaria parasite which makes chloroquine useless but I do know it is immense.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Two dudes sharing an order of fries is fucking GAY.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Yeah, what kind of pussy can't handle a whole serving of fries? I think what we can deduce from this is that politicians = gay.
13rin
+977|6449

Spark wrote:

Mosquito resistance as well as the resistance of whatever it carries is the big one.

I have no idea of the magnitude of the damage wrought by a tiny change in a little protein in the wall of the malaria parasite which makes chloroquine useless but I do know it is immense.
ThermaCELL.  I've got one of these puppies in my garage.  I turn it on and set it near the opening.  I can keep my garage door wide open and will not see a mosquito.  These things really do work well.

Also what's wrong with sys-k?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD

Turquoise wrote:

Mac, you've clearly never been to Ray's Hell Burger.

It fucking rocks.  The food is delicious, and the funny thing is...  because it's in Arlington, it's mostly frequented by upper middle class and lower upper class people.  People definitely make bank up there (which is why it's highly white suburbanite).

The photo op might be to evoke an "average Joe" image, but it's more like an "average suburbanite" image.  Average Joe would be more like McDonald's.

For burgers, Ray's is some high quality stuff.  If you're ever in the area, try Ray's the Steaks as well.  Fucking delicious.
what he said

some more info on Arlington

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2010-06-28 08:41:31)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Anyone else remember these before-times when a president eating a burger was all the extent one had to go to be marked as low class by internet comments? I think new low standards have definitely been set since then.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Big yikes. How did you even find it? Use your mod powers and annihilate this thread from the Earth.

Also, I'm eating burger king this very moment.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard