TravisC555
+118|6224|Cox Convention Center, OK
Bevo
Nah
+718|6526|Austin, Texas
yes
tuckergustav
+1,590|5919|...

lol...rigid112 just added me on xfire...and I just found out who it is...OY!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6742|Oxferd Ohire
you didnt know?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5919|...

well, i thought it looked familiar...
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6452|Boulder, CO
Dammit, just spent all night dancing and grinding with a girl (attractive Norweigian taking biomedical science). Got dragged off by her (mind goes, "Whey! I've pulled!") ends up with her taking me to a takeaway, getting chips, and sitting outside under the stars eating them. Then got a "Well it was great to meet you Steven, hope your exam results are good" (she asked what I was doing and the conversation ended up with the fact that I find out if I go abroad next year this afternoon).

The fuck happened BF2s?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6583|Columbus, OH
blue ballz is gonna happen
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6240|S.A. Australia
You should have nailed her under the stars...
Serious Flex
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6452|Boulder, CO

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Incredibly public place, i.e. 20 feet from 2 different accomodation blocks and within eyesight of the extrav party we met at. nothing to hide behind and she chose the spot.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6660

She wants to take it slow because she wants a full-blown relationship. ABORT! ABORT! Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!
Bevo
Nah
+718|6526|Austin, Texas

tuckergustav wrote:

lol...rigid112 just added me on xfire...and I just found out who it is...OY!
I asked him how to block people on xfire and he told me

then i blocked him

i lol'd
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6240|S.A. Australia

Noobeater wrote:

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Incredibly public place, i.e. 20 feet from 2 different accomodation blocks and within eyesight of the extrav party we met at. nothing to hide behind and she chose the spot.
Exactly, public sex obviously turns her on...
Serious Flex
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6452|Boulder, CO

mtb0minime wrote:

She wants to take it slow because she wants a full-blown relationship. ABORT! ABORT! Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!
Yeah but we don't have each others names or numbers. :s

Me thinks I must have done something to blow it completely...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6583|Columbus, OH

Noobeater wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

nah dude, she probably wanted a guy to pay for her night. Did you buy her drinks and chips?
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6452|Boulder, CO

loubot wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

nah dude, she probably wanted a guy to pay for her night. Did you buy her drinks and chips?
Didn't let me, we didn't buy any drinks at all (we had all already drank a fair bit) and she stepped forwards and ordered straight away when we were talking in the takeaway.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6660

You didn't blow it, she's just a stupid indecisive bitch, can't make up her damn mind.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6240|S.A. Australia
tbh I don't think you did anything wrong, it's just one of those situations where girls don't realize your intentions and think it's all just a bit of fun, so at the end of the night they just leave without thinking.
Serious Flex
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6452|Boulder, CO

mtb0minime wrote:

You didn't blow it, she's just a stupid indecisive bitch, can't make up her damn mind.
Yay, thank fuck its not just me.

She even said "Right, I'm going home now. Are you just going to stay there and go to sleep?" *I pretty much go from horizontal to vertical in under a second* "Well it was nice to meet you...."
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6583|Columbus, OH

Noobeater wrote:

loubot wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

Didn't let me, we didn't buy any drinks at all (we had all already drank a fair bit) and she stepped forwards and ordered straight away when we were talking in the takeaway.
hmmm, try this next time: ask her if she minds if you can use her cell phone because you left yours somewhere (mute your phone) and you need to check on your m8. It is likely she will say yes, but call your cellphone. If you have caller id, you can save/store her number and call her a couple days later (mute your phone so it doesnt ring). That is one sure fire way to get her number.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6452|Boulder, CO

loubot wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

loubot wrote:

hmmm, try this next time: ask her if she minds if you can use her cell phone because you left yours somewhere (mute your phone) and you need to check on your m8. It is likely she will say yes, but call your cellphone. If you have caller id, you can save/store her number and call her a couple days later (mute your phone so it doesnt ring). That is one sure fire way to get her number.
It would if we didn't both know that the mate I was with left his phone in the handbag of the girls friend (also a friend of mine) and that we had left before they had.

EDIT: Through fb stalking I already know who she is however as she goes home to Norway for summer (comes back in september) and I may well be moving to the USA for a year in August, is it worth adding her?

Last edited by Noobeater (2010-06-22 19:31:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard