Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5246|San Angelo, TX
HUUUUUURRRRRRdurrr isadksdadle    lookdfhjk ikhjss mah mah mah.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

Iconic Irony wrote:

You clearly have no idea what autism is you thick fuck.
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Happy Autistic Pride Day!
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5246|San Angelo, TX

CammRobb wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

https://img686.imageshack.us/img686/4876/trollfacec.png

Last edited by Iconic Irony (2010-06-18 07:39:28)

Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i drew a painting isnt that good!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

CammRobb wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Is that really surprising?
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6477
pace51
Boom?
+194|5143|Markham, Ontario
Good for autistic people, there ain't nothing wrong with them. They just live life differently.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5246|San Angelo, TX

pace51 wrote:

Good for autistic people, there ain't nothing wrong with them. They just live life differently.
Bitch, my brother has Autism.  Try telling him he lives life differently you insensitive, undereducated FUCK!
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
i am not an austism
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

SamTheMan wrote:

i am not an austism
potato MUM I WANT A CAKE NOW
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pace51
Boom?

Iconic Irony wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Bitch, my brother has Autism.  Try telling him he lives life differently you insensitive, undereducated FUCK!
I was being nice. If you're trolling, I'll let it pass. What I meant to say is, autistic people should be able to do whatever they want without people making fun of them. I have ADHD, trust me, I know how being treated differently feels like.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

pace51 wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

pace51 wrote:

I was being nice. If you're trolling, I'll let it pass. What I meant to say is, autistic people should be able to do whatever they want without people making fun of them. I have ADHD, trust me, I know how being treated differently feels like.
you're treated differently because you're a fucking retard.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pace51
Boom?

Iconic Irony wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Yep. I'm insensitive.
pace51
Boom?

FatherTed wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

you're treated differently because you're a fucking retard.
^^^^^^^^ See what I mean?
I'm not blaming my decisions on ADHD, my decisions are mine, and I take responsibility for them.
alexb
<3
+590|5909|Kentucky, USA

Iconic Irony wrote:

You couldn't have possibly made yourself look more intelligent.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5246|San Angelo, TX

pace51 wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

pace51 wrote:

I'm not trolling.  You are a piece of shit, HOW DARE YOU?  Autism people cann't do what they want to do because THEY ARE AUTISM.  ADHD is nothing like Autistic and ADHD is just another generic symptom for "I'm too fucking stupid to pass 6th grade geography, I MUS HAVE A CONDITION BECAUSE I AM TO SPECIEAL TO BE A RETARD.

My brother would kick in your ass.  Just as soon as he lost his introverted fascination with the pile of lego's he's playing with, HE WOULD FUCK YOU UP BRO!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
To be fair I also get Autism confused with shit like ADHD/ADD and all that other crap. When you read about these "problems" you think that everyone has them. I've always maintained that a psychologist would find it extremely hard to try and describe a "normal" person by their definition.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

Iconic Irony wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

I'm not trolling.  You are a piece of shit, HOW DARE YOU?  Autism people cann't do what they want to do because THEY ARE AUTISM.  ADHD is nothing like Autistic and ADHD is just another generic symptom for "I'm too fucking stupid to pass 6th grade geography, I MUS HAVE A CONDITION BECAUSE I AM TO SPECIEAL TO BE A RETARD.

My brother would kick in your ass.  Just as soon as he lost his introverted fascination with the pile of lego's he's playing with, HE WOULD FUCK YOU UP BRO!
Lego Thread
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
Autism means you're a social retard pace. GG.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pace51
Boom?
Autistic people aren't retards! For crying out loud.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5246|San Angelo, TX

pace51 wrote:

STOP CALLING MY BROTHER A RETARD YOU ASSHOLE!!!

Reported.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

pace51 wrote:

Social retards. God damn you are stupid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard