Vert.shadows
+0|6781
I met all the reqs for legion of merit ribbon, but I'm not getting it.

http://bf2s.com/player/vert.shadows/

Played 6 rounds having 50 + team score and no ribbon!

any ideas?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6857|San Francisco

I'm just going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone who comes on here saying that they have met the requirements but still haven't gotten the badge/ribbon/medal... play on EA Official Servers, they will ALWAYS be the most consistant in reporting and awarding your shiney pieces of digital metal.
Scratchy
+0|6784|Adelaide
I have a little question for Vert.shadows who I see now has got his ribbon (good work)

In the reqs for this ribbon it says "8 worth death streak"

I notice that your death streak is 18, unless this happened after you earnt the medal (highly unlikely) how did you get the ribbon and what did you mean when you said you had met all reqs.

I must be misunderstanding the reqs so can someone please explain them in regard to those streaks.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6857|San Francisco

Death streak of 8 or greater.
Scratchy
+0|6784|Adelaide

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Death streak of 8 or greater.
So in the reqs of the legion or merit ribbon it says "8 Worst death streak" and Vert.shadows worst death streak is 18, so how can he have got the ribbon??
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6779|Canada, Ont
Doesn't have to be 8, can be 8 or more, whats so complicating about that
Scratchy
+0|6784|Adelaide
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Light bulb went on!

So if your worst death streak was LESS THAN 8 you wouldnt get it?!?!?!

I didnt realise that some ribbons etc required you to have a bit of a bad run.
Thank you Jester
uzidirtbox
+0|6777
mmmm i havent got legion of merit ribbon either- my worst death streak is 14 and kill streak 41. global score of 29000 or more. I have read requirements on many stat sites and seem to meet all the necessary requirements. I play on EA official servers alot so whats the problem ?
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6789|Alabama Coast, USA
Have you gotten a teamwork score of 50 IAR?

Looking at your stats, you have spent about 1/3 of your time in a chopper... if most of that was recently, that may be why... I can't think of how to get a lot of teamwork points easily while flying (except kill assists, and driver kill assists, maybe some flag defends).
uzidirtbox
+0|6777
LOL - ever heard the expression "i only open my mouth to change feet" i posted the above yesterday after about 2 weeks of wondering why i hadn't got the Legion of Merit,  last night for no particular reason " you have been recommended for an award " guess what The Legion of Merit Ribbon. I cannot work it out, based on my score or the team score , it will just have to remain a mystery. Thanks for thinking about the problem anyway.  Cheers
uzidirtbox
+0|6777
Sorry forgot to add - teamwork score was never a problem that was why i was confused , 4 of us done 660 in one round- whohahaha.
That was while i was flying a helicopter. Last night was something like this Team of 3 on Sharqi - 280 team points and bingo one ribbon. Thx again
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6834|Netherlands
who  hahaha hohaha.ppfffff   first cry..now laugh...funny what a earnt ribbon can do to you...btw; ty for tellin  us  about those 660 points...u must be havin fun...chop ho

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2005-10-17 00:22:14)

AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6796|Hanging onto the UAV
I misread the requirements:  I thought it meant 'No more than 8 worst death streak overall'...I was like "Shit. Never getting that then" (I got 12 worst streak...incidentally the same day I got my *cough*Purple Heart*cough*).

So, just to clarify - it's 8 deaths or more?

Last edited by AnarkyXtra (2005-10-17 00:44:46)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6850|Cologne, Germany

IAR: 50 team points
Global: 200 Total time played
Global: 10 Best kill streak
Global: 8 Worst death streak

well, from that I would have thought it is 8 deaths or less....now I am confused. If that is correct ( which I suppose it is ) Vert.shadows must have had that death streak after he earned the ribbon.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6823|englewood FL.

TheMajorBummer wrote:

who  hahaha hohaha.ppfffff   first cry..now laugh...funny what a earnt ribbon can do to you...btw; ty for tellin  us  about those 660 points...u must be havin fun...chop ho
tank hoE! 

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-10-17 12:33:07)

Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6789|Alabama Coast, USA
Well, considering the ribbon description speaks a bit on determination and hazardous conditions (the things that get you high death streaks), I think it means to say, "you have to have tried to accomplish something so dangerous, you got killed over and over again trying".  If it were worst death streak of 8 or fewer, the ribbon would likely have a rabbits foot on it, and say something like, "...for being a lucky SOB..."...  or have a quill on it, and "...for being the best ship's yeoman in the Navy" (YN rate in the Navy is basically "file clerk", and other assorted office related duties).
UCLink
+0|6796|Linkoping, Sweden

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

Well, considering the ribbon description speaks a bit on determination and hazardous conditions (the things that get you high death streaks), I think it means to say, "you have to have tried to accomplish something so dangerous, you got killed over and over again trying".  If it were worst death streak of 8 or fewer, the ribbon would likely have a rabbits foot on it, and say something like, "...for being a lucky SOB..."...  or have a quill on it, and "...for being the best ship's yeoman in the Navy" (YN rate in the Navy is basically "file clerk", and other assorted office related duties).
I guess your right, never thought of it like that.
wiking18
+0|6773|Norway

Vert.shadows wrote:

I met all the reqs for legion of merit ribbon, but I'm not getting it.

http://bf2s.com/player/vert.shadows/

Played 6 rounds having 50 + team score and no ribbon!

any ideas?
holy hell!! Do you have a life outside of BF2? (not me either, but still, your badges\medals\ribbons are bloody incredible!)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard