colonelioan
+14|6445|Kanada
Hello Everyone. To all that want to know whats coming, well i say it: THE COMING GLOBAL SUPERSTORM will turn eath into a SNOWBALL EARTH. If u dont kno what it is, well google it...
13rin
+977|6468
Aw... Yet another 'scientist' falls from the bandwagon.  Funny (and sad), seeing how as he was one of the huge proponents.

*look through some of these old post.  Jesus Crist guys....

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2010-06-15 05:39:11)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6474|England
Because worlds leaders don't give a fuck about the environment its just another excuse to get more money from us.
jord
+2,382|6667|The North, beyond the wall.
Money makes the world go round.

This generations quality of life>Environment
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5983|Truthistan
It will be interesting to watch this huge ball of BS unravel. I've always maintained that it was and remains a smoke screen to pass punitive legislation like cap and trade. A lot of that stuff could have been passed with Kyoto over a decade ago. But as time has passed, the truth is slowly seeping out.

If you are wondering about where the new energy bill stands in Congress, here's an update http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0610/38339.html
It looks like cap and trade is dead and hopefully will stay dead. hopefully something worse is not put into this bill.

I also read somewhere on the drudge report about a week or so back about how BP was on board with PBO's plan for cap and trade. Its interesting that huge companies like BP would be supporters of legislation that should see their profits decrease over time?!?! or that coal companies would be lining up to get govt tax money to pay for the change over to natural gas and away from coal... ala Al Gore's investment in coal companies. By the looks of things what the energy plan is, is an attempt to create new taxes and to give that money to certain companies with access. More crony capitalism based. and its all based on crooked science.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6394|North Carolina
*sigh*   So much conspiracy theory, so little facts in this thread...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard