logan-x wraith
+7|6588|jacksonville, Ala
sup all,

im new so dont hurt me too much. i cant seem toget some of my badges to bf2. will someone look at my stats and tell me what im doing wrong here? missing a eng, and transpaort. now i know i dont have knife or pistol, but i havent tryed for them really. some heip to find out what i need to do to earn all the patches would be great.

thanks logan

bf2 name is Logan-x
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6651|South Jersey
Go to UBAR, and all of your troubles will be solved.
logan-x wraith
i did read the requirments page. like ordanace badge, how many people do i need to blow up to get that? see if this helps.     http://bf2s.com/player/43418143/

Last edited by logan-x wraith (2006-04-30 15:58:50)

khmer
+86|6694|Central California
Kill two birds with one stone by Commanding while sitting in a boat on Sharqi or Gulf of Oman. If you do this right you could get the Basic Commander badge and the Basic Transport badge. On Oman, the boat rarely gets used so people won't get mad at you for doing this. Mostly people spawn on deck for the jet and choppers. Hopefully your team is smart and spawn on land at the begining of the round.

As for the basic engineer just repair, repair, and do some more repairing. Five repair points are easy to get. Just follow around a tank in a apc and keep them alive. Also when your commander's assets are down rush there and repair; repairs are faster if you are in a vehicle.

Basic resupply is also easy to get, just toss a bunch of supply bags out as everyone will need more ammo. Five resupply points are easy to come by. Pay close attention to your mini map. If there's a blue dot with red around it they need ammo. Run to them and toss an ammo bag at his/her head. Hopefully they will reload and take the bag. Even if they are one grenade short and they accept your bag that's one ammo point for you.

Last edited by khmer (2006-04-30 16:13:16)

wachtler83
+22|6602|Columbus,Ohio
move mouse over badges and it will tell you. and you have to meet the iar or in a round to get the badge
logan-x wraith
resupply, is the 5 points in total points or in a round?
joey_915
+4|6596
pistol is pretty easy to get. Just stick to your pistol in every game you play till you get it. shouldn't take too long. same strategy with knife(try to hunt down prone snipers on buildings who don't know where you are or you can stand at the opening of a building and wait for someone to come by and sneak up behind them and knife them)

hope that helps.
khmer
+86|6694|Central California

logan-x wraith wrote:

resupply, is the 5 points in total points or in a round?
It's in a round. Like I said its easy. Just go on a full server and start tossing supply bags out you'll get it.

Last edited by khmer (2006-04-30 16:47:03)

logan-x wraith
thanks for the tips guys, i will keep trying.
logan-x wraith

khmer wrote:

Kill two birds with one stone by Commanding while sitting in a boat on Sharqi or Gulf of Oman. If you do this right you could get the Basic Commander badge and the Basic Transport badge. On Oman, the boat rarely gets used so people won't get mad at you for doing this. Mostly people spawn on deck for the jet and choppers. Hopefully your team is smart and spawn on land at the begining of the round.
well resupply is done, working on eng rep, and next i will try this trick on commanding/ transpaort. dont know why i didnt know it was per round. what about explosive ordanance basic? i have played with alot of at mines and c4, still nothing, any ideas?
strikeman67
+5|6629
Another way to earn your transport badge is on Wake Island.  Play as the PLA and room the island in the FAV/Vornik.  You can defend the island with the machine gun shooting at boats and helicopters.

To earn your engineer badge, repair your teams assets when the enemy takes them out.  Your command will also appreciate the work too.

Good luck and have fun getting the badges.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6643|Warlord

logan-x wraith wrote:

what about explosive ordanance basic? i have played with alot of at mines and c4, still nothing, any ideas?
That one's pretty difficult, 13 kills isn't peanuts, but you have SF so you should have no problems. Do a search for "Special Forces explosive claymore" and you should find threads with tips on how to get it on one of the SF maps; it'll help if you have a friend who can play as support so he can keep you topped up on which will also give him resupply at the same time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard