Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6812|Noizyland

What movies? Lord of the Rings?
Nah, we're still here, and have made a few other movies since then, namely King Kong and Narnia. The Academy dosn't like us anymore because we swept the Oscars clean last time, and it was embarasing for Hollywood, so this year they're judging the Oscar's biasedly, and refusing to give any New Zealand films proper awards, even though the only decent movies in 2005 had either a New Zealand director, (that movie with Charlize Theron,)or was filmed entirely in New Zealand, (King Kong and Narnia - The New York scene was filmed about five k's from my front door.)

Brokeback Mountain, the film about gay cowboys will sweep the Oscars this year, because it's the only decent Hollywood made film for 2005, (even though it's a travesty and destroys the Western genre.) They only nominated King Kong and Narnia for technical awards, even though in my opinion King Kong deserves best Picture and best Director. It's clearly the best film, and it's so obvious that Hollywood's sidelining us.

We rule.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
BeforeGod
+0|6852|British Columbia

Tyferra wrote:

Brokeback Mountain, the film about gay cowboys will sweep the Oscars this year, because it's the only decent Hollywood made film for 2005
Now that's one of the saddest things I've ever heard. If I lived in Alberta I would be so pissed off...
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6779

No, guys even though I'm Aussie, Russel Crowe is actually a kiwi.
So theyve served 2 purposes to society now.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6812|Noizyland

Funny how when Russel Crowe's in the paper for winning oscars and generally being an awesome guy, he's an Australian, however, when he gets in the paper for being drunk and bashing people, he's suddenly called "New Zealand born actor Russel Crowe" in all the Australian papers.

What was this thread about again?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6772|In a van down by the river
http://bf2s.com/player/JuicedFetus/  Here's a great name....
P3R3K
+0|6717
In SOFII I was AIDS. Yea yea, its not exactly PC. :p
SgtHarryBalzonya
+0|6725
I really wanted Maj. Mike Oxbig
davros1979
+0|6694
http://bf2s.com/player/fullmetalanorak/
Chewbacca1873
+0|6706|Scotland
I played with a guy called random_boner and jesuspuncher
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6796|Denmark

[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov wrote:

i saw someone with the name GetnTheVanIHaveCandy
Roflmao thats some funny shit
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6700|USA

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

SniperWithParkinsons and HappyJihad1WayRental are the best names in BF2. Period.
I've seen HappyJihad1WayTicket
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6764|Debris From Space
Take alook at the second guy on the MEC team:

https://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3220/screen0004hs.jpg

sorry for the crap quality.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2006-02-05 08:54:16)

scooby
+0|6764
that settles it, everyone everywhere hates booyakaza, its not just our server, lol.
=[4th]=$chofield
+0|6789
betty-swollocks-uk
thats my brothers name
MB.nZ
+86|6812|New Zealand

Tyferra wrote:

Nah, we're still here, and have made a few other movies since then, namely King Kong and Narnia. The Academy dosn't like us anymore because we swept the Oscars clean last time, and it was embarasing for Hollywood, so this year they're judging the Oscar's biasedly, and refusing to give any New Zealand films proper awards, even though the only decent movies in 2005 had either a New Zealand director, (that movie with Charlize Theron,)or was filmed entirely in New Zealand, (King Kong and Narnia - The New York scene was filmed about five k's from my front door.)

Brokeback Mountain, the film about gay cowboys will sweep the Oscars this year, because it's the only decent Hollywood made film for 2005, (even though it's a travesty and destroys the Western genre.) They only nominated King Kong and Narnia for technical awards, even though in my opinion King Kong deserves best Picture and best Director. It's clearly the best film, and it's so obvious that Hollywood's sidelining us.

We rule.
you're so damn right.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6778|United States
I made the account "BLaZiN.NaziGermany"

I thought it was funny.
bandi
+0|6715

davros1979 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/fullmetalanorak/
HAR HAR this is the best by far.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6733|NJ

Tyferra wrote:

We rule.
I didn't see Narnia yet, but King Kong was boring as hell(just saved everyone 3 1/2 hours) the Special effects where kinda cool but the movie itself was crap.  But you just educated me, cause before this post I never knew where New Zealand was, so I looked it up on a map haha.

Also AIDS is a funny as hell name, When you get killed it would say "you've been killed by AIDS" hahahahahaha
ICE
+1|6714|Bremen, Indiana
good ones ive seen,

U_had_me_at_fuk_off
BrickshtHouse
savking
+37|6625|England

sgt.vinny wrote:

i saw a guys name and his name was ROB ahahahahahahahahhahahah omg thats so funny
theres always one
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6670|Germany
I played against: deine_Sackratten
So it said: Du wurdest eliminiert von deinen_Sackratten.
(in english:You were killed by your ...)
Dunno the word for it but these are the little animals which make you scratch your nuts.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6826|Singapore

Thanks for reviving a thread.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6747|Charlie One Alpha

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Dunno the word for it but these are the little animals which make you scratch your nuts.
...what?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
agwood
+18|6677|I Fight for Bush !!
PLayed against this guy the other day.. I kept chuckling everytime I saw his name...

Kraven_Morehead

http://bf2s.com/player/65497282/

doesnt look like he has played much though

Last edited by agwood (2006-05-01 11:35:40)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6638|132 and Bush

I  saw someone who had a name something like "MyWifesaBitch"
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard