Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6670|Warlord
I knew I'd had enough kills more than once on my new sniper account but I only spotted last night that there's proof right in my stats that I've had enough kills IAR to qualify for Vet Sniper:

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/Todd_Angelo/Scoring_Anomaly.jpg

Is this just one of those things you have to live with?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6853|Nårvei

Or that u did your streak before u hit 15 hours !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
LostMonkey
+2|6622|Norway
he do only have ONE badge, sniper, lol
unbroken.m
+9|6787|Germany
You are completely sure that you did not make any kill with another kit?
Otherwise I see no explanation besides the hypothesis that the server may have mixed two rounds together.
Play on a different saerver and try it there.
MarkPuppets
+16|6737|from my PC

LostMonkey wrote:

He already said it's his NEW sniper account 

Anyway, I think he probably missed his time requirment ? ! ? oh We live and learn .............

Try it again, that's all I can suggest. Sad it's not very easy to get 15 kills(!) with sniper too easily

Good Luck
Shadovve
+10|6647|Columbus, OH
Claymores help a lot when trying to get your IAR Sniper requirement.
Shadovve
+10|6647|Columbus, OH
Oh and by the way.  I think what happened here, is that you completed your 15 kills IAR before you reached 15 hours of play time.  The time requirement has to be reached before the IAR kill requirement.
unbroken.m
+9|6787|Germany
He said he knows from some rounds that he was over 15. As he posted here after having played more than 16 1/2 hours he should have got over that mark after reaching the time limit.
Maybe he plays only on a single server that might be not giving awards.

Edit: language

Last edited by unbroken.m (2006-05-01 12:15:50)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6670|Warlord

Varegg wrote:

Or that u did your streak before u hit 15 hours !

Shadovve wrote:

Oh and by the way.  I think what happened here, is that you completed your 15 kills IAR before you reached 15 hours of play time.  The time requirement has to be reached before the IAR kill requirement.
Ah yeah, I think you're right! From the UBAR: "Global requirements must be met before you join a server. The per round requirement will then trigger the award." I thought it didn't matter what order you did it, the requirements got ticked off as and when you get them

LostMonkey wrote:

It's my dedicated sniper account - hence the high (for me) K/D ratio and the 52.37% accuracy with the sniper rifle

Shadovve wrote:

Claymores help a lot when trying to get your IAR Sniper requirement.
Yep, they sure do.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6670|Warlord
Got it now Almost had it first game... 14 kills, but then the damn tickets ran out, argh! Stuck with the server even though it rotated to Wake and got the award, at 16 kills.
AT3am_Murd0ch
+15|6624
Good work, took me a while to get the vet - without claymores scoring just takes ages - unless there are a lot of people standing still... I found I got a lot of kill assists...
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6765|Oregon
i got mine with the M24....proud of that....i was MEC and stole a US sniper kit from their east spawn. i set 2 clays around the corner of the spawn and waited behind the tree far-back from the spawn...my team capped their last spawn, so wave of ppl spawned..i got 2 clay kills, 3 nade kills, and all but 2 with the rifle...untill i got noob-toobed.  i got the remaining via-pistol sniping..
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6781

MarkPuppets wrote:

Try it again, that's all I can suggest. Sad it's not very easy to get 15 kills(!) with sniper too easily

Good Luck
Ru kidding me? play on cqc map and guard urself with claymores on a roof... cake
R0lyP0ly
+161|6697|USA
Here's a novel idea on how to get vet - dont use clays or vehicles, and find something called....what was it.....ummmm.. Hmm it begins with an 's'. thats right SKILL! get some!

/to all those that say to use clay's / 15 IAR is too hard/ etc
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6853|Nårvei

Well, skill - s = kill, meaning how u do it dont matter as long as the enemy dies and your team wins.

Novelty is just so ..... last century ! Duh !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard