11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

m3thod wrote:

a few mexican slurs to pocket there....
less than you'd find in your average 'D&ST' post from ATG.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

EE doesn't mean you post off topic.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
pace hasn't made a no good threads ever.

Though he has made 9001 times that number of good posts.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

icwatudidthar
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Invade Mexico, that'll make the President of Mexico actually care about the problem.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6207|Uk

War Man wrote:

Invade Mexico, that'll make the President of Mexico actually care about the problem.
the depressing thing is that america might just do it
11 Bravo
Banned

mkxiii wrote:

War Man wrote:

shut up
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6207|Uk

11 Bravo wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

War Man wrote:

shut up
up shut
11 Bravo
Banned
ya maybe england will rape mexico then retreat back to their island
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6207|Uk
ololol

that is our thing, we should trademark that

Last edited by mkxiii (2010-06-11 17:00:45)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
Imma ininitialize teh troll vertex, owait it's already here.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

SEREMAKER wrote:

this is DS&T material
The op's tone isn't D&ST.
BeardedHobo
Will post for food
+53|5151|Flying in my boxcar.
We should spread rumors that the Chupacabra will eat the first born of every Mexican family that crosses illegally into America.
War Man

mkxiii wrote:

War Man wrote:

Our President is too pussy to do that, how is he handling the oil spill disaster is an example of how much fail he is.

Last edited by War Man (2010-06-11 20:55:13)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
How is he handling the oil spill War Man?
War Man

13/f/taiwan wrote:

How is he handling the oil spill War Man?
Shitly. He is/was so fucking slow to respond, and he is not accepting help from other people. WTF?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
oh lawd
War Man
I'll lawd your ass
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH
If it's the law then the state can enforce it. My comrades and I were stationed at a checkpoint at the outskirts of town and randomly checking each vehicle passing by. I saw a questionable youngster and an old man pull up. One of us, halted the vehicle because we all knew this looked very odd....these fooks didn't look right as rain. While doing our search, I notice something in the back seat that was mentioned in yesterday's APB. My coworker nodded his head, conveying my suspicion.  I have to admit, I was getting tense there was not a lot of detail on who we were dealing with and what they were capable of so I was nervous. The old guy could of been a career-pedo not looking to go back to prison.  Christ, I recall drinking the night before at the local cantina the night before, and now I feel my reflexes will be a bit dull. I signaled my guys to circle the vehicle. At this point the kid was shitting in his drawers, you could smell it baking in the hot afternoon suns. When I approached to speak to the old man driving, I asked him, "How long have you had these droids?"
The fook said, "Their for sale if you want them."
This guy was a smart-ass so I asked him Let me see your identification
Not sure what the old man was on but in a calm, euphoric voice he said: "You don't need to see his identification and these are not the droids we are looking for. Move along."
We let them pass
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314

loubot wrote:

If it's the law then the state can enforce it. My comrades and I were stationed at a checkpoint at the outskirts of town and randomly checking each vehicle passing by. I saw a questionable youngster and an old man pull up. One of us, halted the vehicle because we all knew this looked very odd....these fooks didn't look right as rain. While doing our search, I notice something in the back seat that was mentioned in yesterday's APB. My coworker nodded his head, conveying my suspicion.  I have to admit, I was getting tense there was not a lot of detail on who we were dealing with and what they were capable of so I was nervous. The old guy could of been a career-pedo not looking to go back to prison.  Christ, I recall drinking the night before at the local cantina the night before, and now I feel my reflexes will be a bit dull. I signaled my guys to circle the vehicle. At this point the kid was shitting in his drawers, you could smell it baking in the hot afternoon suns. When I approached to speak to the old man driving, I asked him, "How long have you had these droids?"
Not sure what the old man was on but in a calm, euphoric voice he said: "You don't need to see his identification and these are not the droids we are looking for. Move along."
We let them pass
Son of a bitch. Got me there!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

Sisco10 wrote:

loubot wrote:

We let them pass
Son of a bitch. Got me there!
Yeah same!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

BeardedHobo wrote:

We should spread rumors that the Chupacabra will eat the first born of every Mexican family that crosses illegally into America.
that'll solve the "anchor baby" issue . . .
Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6520|775

I have an idea, why don't we build a giant wall kind of like the Berlin Wall on the southern border of the US and have checkpoints similar to "Checkpoint Charlie" in Texas  and California. And FFS, please rename the state of New Mexico so they don't get any bright ideas about being welcome to flock to every McDonalds in the US for jobs.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5144|Markham, Ontario

loubot wrote:

We let them pass
I was *this* close to getting scared, and then I saw "these are not the droids we are looking for". Still ing

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard