SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England

Pochsy wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

might have beef curry and chips tbh
Why do the English like Indian food so much? Over here the Indians like Indian food...and a select bunch of wanna-be socialites who think they're cultured for having eaten at the watered-down westernized local joint.

I'll eat it, but I certainly don't seem to get the cravings you Brits do.
actually i meant chinese
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Because it goes well with Lager, and we like Lager.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5514|Toronto

SamTheMan wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

Why do the English like Indian food so much? Over here the Indians like Indian food...and a select bunch of wanna-be socialites who think they're cultured for having eaten at the watered-down westernized local joint.

actually i meant chinese
I hear curry and I think Indian.

Chinese is good-- well, the crap you get around here is. I went into a place in chinatown where nobody spoke English, the menus were in Cantonese, and the waiter was actually the owner. Authentic Chinese is totally not what you would expect...

Last edited by Pochsy (2010-06-12 08:13:21)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

Pochsy wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

Maybe you haven't had good Indian food....

So much of it is loaded with so much flavour.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
i ate an indian chick out. tasted great. she also had the tightest pussy ever. too bad she was a stage 5 clinger
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
chinese food is way too greasy and slimy, and i'm not talking about the live octupus either

beef curry is brit-indian rather than regular indian, creole/fusion cuisine or whatever fancy words they use for it

whats a stage 5 clinger lol

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-06-12 08:17:26)

ig
+1,199|6493
crab rangoon is the shit
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
you need not worry mek
Mekstizzle
WALKER
oi tell me sam, whats a stage 5 clinger, i'm not going to urban dictionary, i'm sick of going to that website for everything ig says
ig
+1,199|6493
1.     stage five clinger     590 up, 38 down

buy stage five clinger mugs, tshirts and magnets
A member of the opposite sex that is likely to become overly attached, overly fast. Virgins, those on the rebound, and the emotionally fragile are more likely to have this term applied to them. Orignally from the movie Wedding Crashers.
We need to get Nick away from that chick. She's a stage five clinger.

We've got a stage five clinger situation. I need someone running interference on the blonde behind me, now.

I nailed that chick last weekend and seriously regret giving her my number - I'm getting 2 or 3 calls a day. I think what we've got ourselves here is a stage five clinger.

lazy ass
Mekstizzle
WALKER
that's right, you gotta start explaining your own shit nigga

<3
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Mekstizzle wrote:

oi tell me sam, whats a stage 5 clinger, i'm not going to urban dictionary, i'm sick of going to that website for everything ig says
i hope its not #3
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
get her to buy you shit. money is EVERYTHING
Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6520|775

Are you making dinner for yourself or for you and a date?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard