=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

Cybargs wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So Saturday night night I am supposed to spend the night at my Grandmother's house, (It's one of those old Swiss family houses with like 8 rooms or more) with my 2 sisters, my 2 cousins and this 19 year old (short) Asian girl who's pretty hot.

In separate rooms of course, but it turns out I might be the only one who can make it, and her too, and she isn't canceling This could be epic.
You will have 0 chance with the Asian. Trust me gwai lao.
yeah gwai lao, no chance buddy.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
lol

would a hot 19 year old asian go for our little buddy Bradley?

hmm
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Speaking of Asians and girl problems...

In college the majority of chicks who went after me were Asians. Yes, my college was mostly Asian, but still... Now if only I had yellow fever I would've been in luck
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

mtb0minime wrote:

In college the majority of chicks who went after me were Asians. Yes, my college was mostly Asian, but still... Now if only I had yellow fever I would've been in luck
Cali Asians are very fucking white washed whores. Shit ain't even funny.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Cybargs wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Those I don't mind, but there were so many FOBs too
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California

Cybargs wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

im white washed like no other
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

mtb0minime wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Irvine = full of fobs and Azns. You will never fuck a fob m8. I know right now theres a huge "only date asian guy" things about asian girls. Coz they think white boy will cheatings on them lelz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Cybargs wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

You will never fuck a fob m8.
Good, cuz I don't wanna!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
So this girl on Facebook is texting me now and stuff and we talked a little bit on Facebook.  She's a lower classmen from my school, she's a dark-skinned girl, she's got a dog face but a tight-ass body, lol.  Do not want to go out with based on face but would fuck.  Is it possible to pursue it that way?

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-06-11 19:27:37)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
sure
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
Ah shit, she's asking me about me and stuff and I already pulled all the stops too, lmao.  Like how I don't get a lot of attention from girls and stuff like that.  I don't want a relationship or anything, lol.  Fuck it gives me a sick feeling in my stomach, she's not the aggressive type anyway so I should be good but I'm still not sure how to avoid stuff.  She sees me through underclassmen goggles like I'm some kind of cool-ass senior and it isn't that way, lol.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-06-11 19:46:28)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

Cybargs wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

and the problem is...?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

_j5689_ wrote:

Ah shit, she's asking me about me and stuff and I already pulled all the stops too, lmao.  Like how I don't get a lot of attention from girls and stuff like that.  I don't want a relationship or anything, lol.  Fuck it gives me a sick feeling in my stomach, she's not the aggressive type anyway so I should be good but I'm still not sure how to avoid stuff.  She sees me through underclassmen goggles like I'm some kind of cool-ass senior and it isn't that way, lol.
stick it in her pooper. also post picks so we can guide you better
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

stick it in her pooper. also post picks so we can guide you better
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs639.snc … 1868_n.jpg

That's one of her better pics, lol.  I mean it's not that bad but the other pics she looks TERRIBLE with make-up, so          fucking         bad.  My standards are usually way higher than her but she just can't get enough of me for some reason

Edit: other/possibly better pic:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- … 4597_n.jpg

And pics aren't gonna help you guide me better, lol

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-06-11 20:35:52)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
From the sounds of it, you don't really want anything to do with this girl either then potentially fucking her.

So It just comes down to how much effort you want to put into this girl in order to get into her pants.

Hit it and quit it, and if you can't because shes not that type of girl.. etc... then forget about her and don't waste your time.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

LT.Victim wrote:

From the sounds of it, you don't really want anything to do with this girl either then potentially fucking her.

So It just comes down to how much effort you want to put into this girl in order to get into her pants.

Hit it and quit it, and if you can't because shes not that type of girl.. etc... then forget about her and don't waste your time.
Yeah, I'll probably just not bother.  Honestly I'm just trying to get her away but I guess she thinks I'm playing hard to get or something.  I mean I am TRYING to fuck this up, I told her I don't get girls and I can't drive and never go out of the house and she still seems interested.  WTF am I doing right lmao
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Well maybe she thinks you're playing hard to get, or sees it as a game... "can I get this guy who supposedly can't get girls?"

just forget it mah boiiii, you're going to college soon anyway.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

sees it as a game... "can I get this guy who supposedly can't get girls?"
ive had that, was quite fun
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344
Go for some drinks with her, maybe with others, get both drunk. If you end up in bed, goal achieved and you can blame it on the booze and "just be friends" if nothing happens, at least you had a night out fun.

Or, tell her the truth. Not about the horseface, but how you find her attractive but arnĀ“t interested in a relationship.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
Ah man, she called me while I was setting up for my graduation party and just wanted to talk; wasn't much talking, she just mentioned how she needed to get a perm, and I was like oh, and she was like do you know what it is, and I was like no and there was a long pause she just said O.K., I'll talk to you later or something like that and I didn't think about but I said for her to call me tomorrow just so I didn't look like a dick.  Man, now I feel sorry for the girl with dreads that I liked, this must be what it feels like to almost want someone but they other person wants you too much.  I guess I gotta just say I'm not lookin for a relationship since that's clearly what she's going for, and it's not like there's any way for her to know if I actually do get in one which isn't likely this summer.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

And PGCC at that

And believe me I'd love to forget it but this girl appears to be doing everything in her power, I've got to be more counter-aggressive or something to get her to fuck off but I can't just be a blatant ass.  I'm like dreading tomorrow because of this shit.  I don't have any idea what to do without being an asshole

btw, I wonder how many people actually know exactly what your avatar is, lol

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-06-12 19:42:38)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
fuck her..
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
lol @ shifty getting some action at his Grandma's
Serious Flex
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

_j5689_ wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

btw, I wonder how many people actually know exactly what your avatar is, lol
Dude, even I know that. It's the flag of Maryland.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard