loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
Baseball game on Sat., catch the U.S. vs England match, polish my ride, jump in the pool....I don't plan anything before hand, just decide at the spurn of the moment I guess.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
spurn'd
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
I have to study all weekend for my algebra exam on monday. fuck you.
13rin
+977|6449

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I have to study all weekend for my algebra exam on monday. fuck you.
Well that sucks, but no.  The f'n will occur when the Missus returns on Sunday.  Boosh!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Today: going to Mt Tamborine Cheese factory, have a tasting plate and a couple vinos, go to IKEA, come home and my flatmate's hot Bosnian friend will cook us all dinner and then we'll all get a bit pissed and watch the world cup. Or something along these lines.
13rin
+977|6449

Jaekus wrote:

Today: going to Mt Tamborine Cheese factory, have a tasting plate and a couple vinos, go to IKEA, come home and my flatmate's hot Bosnian friend will cook us all dinner and then we'll all get a bit pissed and watch the world cup. Or something along these lines.
I used to work an an IKEA.... .
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

they just built an IKEA here. the wife wants to get rid of the day bed, get a proper desk. i may or may not visit an IKEA soon.

but i will tell you, i <3 weekends!
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
The one here is fucking massive, it's probably at least as big as one street block. Not gonna buy much but there's always cool shit to check out.

And yes, weekends rock!
13rin
+977|6449

burnzz wrote:

they just built an IKEA here. the wife wants to get rid of the day bed, get a proper desk. i may or may not visit an IKEA soon.

Did security for them.  Personally I like ethan allen.  Vintage desks..  Mine:

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/DBBrinson/photo-2.jpg
Restored it mah' self.  Typewriter space on left stores humidor.

Jaekus wrote:

The one here is fucking massive, it's probably at least as big as one street block. Not gonna buy much but there's always cool shit to check out.

And yes, weekends rock!
Also did the annual inventory.  You're right, it is massive and they do have a lot of shit there.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2010-06-11 19:31:13)

Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
bbq beef ribs, baby.  gunna make myself sick on cow flesh.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6691|Sydney, Australia
Mad idea for a thread!

I'm going to be studying.. if I get off BF2s.. Then studystudy tomorrow as well..
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Truck loaded with about 10 grand in sound equipment... Heading to a secluded beach soon to set up for outdoor rave event underneath the stars.

Should be good times
mcminty

LT.Victim wrote:

Truck loaded with about 10 grand in sound equipment... Heading to a secluded beach soon to set up for outdoor rave event underneath the stars.

Should be good times
take pics of that shit man

in a few weekends time I shall be hitting up some audio stores to look at the gear I was going to get for my bday (inb4freezer and all that bullshit..)
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
study
Procrastinate further.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
mcminty

KuSTaV wrote:

study
Procrastinate further.
lulz. yeah..

.. I might drive into uni soon.. it's open until midnight
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
i'm gonna study

hahahahaha who the fuck am i kidding
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mcminty

Spark wrote:

i'm gonna study

I was at uni for 2-3 hours. Fuck macroeconomics. Most boring shit ever trying to make notes on the basic chapters.. *yawn*

Wasted day. yay.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

SEREVENT wrote:

Go to the tennis club to watch the match, then maybe play some tennis on sunday.
gay tbh
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

mcminty wrote:

Spark wrote:

i'm gonna study

I was at uni for 2-3 hours. Fuck macroeconomics. Most boring shit ever trying to make notes on the basic chapters.. *yawn*

Wasted day. yay.
yeah um

I need about 40% to get an hd in my next exam
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
I should study, but its so freaking hot, that I canĀ“t concentrate. And diving to the uni is outta the question with all the sweating going on. Damn.

The stupid ex is scheduled to come back from her trip today, so there might be sex waiting for me, at least.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

DBBrinson1 wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Did security for them.  Personally I like ethan allen.  Vintage desks..  Mine:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/D … hoto-2.jpg
Restored it mah' self.  Typewriter space on left stores humidor.
Nice desk. And good call on the humidor!
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Kinda drunk, good mexican food, good company, got me blankey and me hoody brah.
Jackabo
+127|6528|Dublin, Ireland
important test this week so I'll be studying the whole weekend. Suck but it's the last time I'll have to study like this ever again.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Every day is part of the weekend for me

Plans for this weekend: get blackout drunk and throw up on cougars as a way of flirting with them.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
it's raining off and on here, can't wax my car.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard