Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5472
Most people who use the light weight, marathon,commando perk with tactical knife don't even think that a clay is fast enough to kill them. So when they see them they just try to run by them like they aren't even there. Tonight I found out how to make clays explode in a 360 degree or extended blast radius. I watched the same guy try to run past them and die every time.

All you need is 2 kits with one man army as the first perk. One kit with claymores and the other with a secret ingredient... C4 plus danger close. Just place the clay and then place the C4 right in front of it for a 360 degree explosion, or angle the clay so that it is set to explode the C4 in another location. I even started having fun setting one clay to set of another, then C4 then another C4 making the freaking room explode like a javelin hit it! Take that bastards who love commando+light weight!!

This also get you some C4 kills without having to sit and wait for someone to come along

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-06-09 19:32:09)

Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5472

Miggle wrote:

super Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Yes it is, and it was more of a strat for people who dont like being stabbed in the back every time they stop for a second. I almost forgot to mention that if you hear the click after someone with scrambler tries to get by you can just set off the C4 and kill them anyway. LOL!

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-06-09 19:37:38)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Yes it is, and it was more of a strat for people who dont like being stabbed in the back every time they stop for a second.
try camping less
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5991|Vortex Ring State
try using a autofire script with the M9 for lulz. it's handles like a pistol, has the RoF of a SMG, and has the damage and accuracy of a battle rifle.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5472

Miggle wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Yes it is, and it was more of a strat for people who dont like being stabbed in the back every time they stop for a second.
try camping less
You dont have to camp to use this, although if you are a camper it make things harder for the other team. You can put this set up in so many configurations that only someone with sittrep can possibly get by it. I set one in the open knowing that someone would see it, shoot the claymore, setting a C4 that set off another killing him. I find it absolutely hilarious. Anyhow use or don't. I don't care either way, I think its funny to watch people try to figure out how to get by it

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-06-09 19:42:27)

Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5472
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me?

Im on PS3 as well.
Trotskygrad
бля

Miggle wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

try using a autofire script with the M9 for lulz. it's handles like a pistol, has the RoF of a SMG, and has the damage and accuracy of a battle rifle.
he's on 360
oscilliscope (to determine maxrate) + function generator + xbox controller = win
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5472

Trotskygrad wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

he's on 360
oscilliscope (to determine maxrate) + function generator + xbox controller = win
Xbox bans people they catch with modded anything. They banned 1800 players one night for using the javelin glitch before it was patched.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-06-09 19:45:52)

Trotskygrad
бля

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Miggle wrote:

he's on 360
Xbox banns people they catch with modded anything.
it's fucking undetectable tbh... it's not like it's a software mod. They probs couldn't tell that from a person who can spaz his finger out and pull real fast.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5472
You mean undetectable like the players who get caught glitching by XBox admins. If someone is reported then 360 admins will watch that player randomly over a few games, then decide the fate of that player. One of my friends got a weird punishment for using elevators. They changed his gamer tag to filthycheater for 6 months.

I dont think Sony gives a crap since its free to play PS3 online, but Xbox definitely has admins even though the online game play isn't centralized from a server.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-06-09 20:27:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard