PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6354|Roma

Uzique wrote:

you sucha good troll!

@private: it aint got nothing to do with them 'selling out'. the prodigy were mad popular 10 years ago. they were good then, too.

they staged a for-the-money revamp so they could start pandering to students getting into 'rave' (thanks to shit like dizzee rascal)

their sound changed enough for it to be something different, and all the glowstick-wearing don't-know-better 18 year old faggots at summer festivals lap it up
Well I guess I'm a 'glowstick-wearing don't-know-better 18 year old faggot' then.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6812

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Are you leasing it?
no, who leases cars/trucks? lol
3.99% for 72months @ $416.29/mo

truck was a total of $43,000
I believe a guy called SealXO does. Fortunately I haven't seen him around lately.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6633

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Uzique wrote:

you sucha good troll!

@private: it aint got nothing to do with them 'selling out'. the prodigy were mad popular 10 years ago. they were good then, too.

they staged a for-the-money revamp so they could start pandering to students getting into 'rave' (thanks to shit like dizzee rascal)

their sound changed enough for it to be something different, and all the glowstick-wearing don't-know-better 18 year old faggots at summer festivals lap it up
Well I guess I'm a 'glowstick-wearing don't-know-better 18 year old faggot' then.
probably, it's a large bunch nowadays. i'll leave you to it.

ghetto get the fuck off my punchline, one minute you're sucking dick and the next you're tugging it. fuck off.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|6034|00770
the live-view is broken?

ah nm, working again.

Last edited by Eifa (2010-06-08 11:29:45)

No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6529|California

ghettoperson wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Are you leasing it?

I believe a guy called SealXO does. Fortunately I haven't seen him around lately.
lol, I don't really see the point of leasing, what if you drove it for a while and you started like it, then you have to return it? that's gay right there, i'm going to mod my truck so much lol, i'm probably going to get a new sound system with some subs in a year or two, new exhaust, the whole works, hopefully my mom will let me get a personalized license plate, if yes, i'm putting something like IM ASIAN, if anyone has any good license plate ideas that has anything to do with asians/chinese w/ 7 letters/numbers that would be awesome, I was going to put I<3RICE but I can't use the <   

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2010-06-08 11:30:19)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6795|949

why do people have such a problem with leasing a car?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6354|Roma

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol, I don't really see the point of leasing, what if you drove it for a while and you started like it, then you have to return it? that's gay right there, i'm going to mod my truck so much lol, i'm probably going to get a new sound system with some subs in a year or two, new exhaust, the whole works, hopefully my mom will let me get a personalized license plate, if yes, i'm putting something like IM ASIAN, if anyone has any good license plate ideas that has anything to do with asians/chinese w/ 7 letters/numbers that would be awesome, I was going to put I<3RICE but I can't use the <   
CH1NK

Edit: didn't read the 7-letter part. I'll think harder

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2010-06-08 11:33:00)

baggs
+732|6367
C&R training tommorrow
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6784|London, England
whats that bags
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6529|California
Private, it can be less than 7, that's the max I can have, I can have 7 letters/numbers with a half space or 2? CH1NK would be amazing but I think the DMV would automatically deny it lol
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|6034|00770
it has something to do with weapons, i think.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6354|Roma

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Private, it can be less than 7, that's the max I can have, I can have 7 letters/numbers with a half space or 2? CH1NK would be amazing but I think the DMV would automatically deny it lol
NO WHITE

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2010-06-08 11:36:53)

baggs
+732|6367
Control and Restraint is what it is my young Mekkels, i'll report back providing i have a working set of limbs.

how is everyone?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6735

hey mek

do you like pool?

Mekstizzle
WALKER
i don't mind sum pool
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6741|Columbus, OH

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

i bet its safer in tesco than in walmarts here, too many dirty mexicans and rednecks, i get too scared to shop there sometimes
When I go to walmart there is always one cretin or douchbag that manages to piss me off. They cut in front of the line, haggle prices with the cashier/manager, or in your way in general. If it wasn't for their cheap dvd/blu-ray bin, I wouldn't be going there at all.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6529|California

PrivateVendetta wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

NO WHITE
oh my god that would be soooo much fucking win but that would suit a black person more

@Ken, I have nothing against leasing, I guess its cause my family including cousins/aunts/uncles we never leased a car, but if I was to lease a car it would have to be like a Ferrari, Lambo, Aston Martin or any super car as I can't really afford any of those when my parents could use that money to buy a house or 2 and rent it out

@Lou, yeah the only reason I go is for the cheap shit, their are always the few douchebags that do the stupidest things and slow everyone down and cause just problems everytime they go

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2010-06-08 11:42:09)

SamTheMan
­
+341|5304|Stoke, England
pool in 20
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6735

SamTheMan wrote:

pool in 20
yeah boi, no one would play pool with me earlier
SamTheMan
­
+341|5304|Stoke, England
dey scared man
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6735

cuz i'm rollin with 50 Cent in the Phantom drop-head with Mek n Skepta in the back
Mekstizzle
WALKER
ye
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6795|949

tesco does business as fresh and easy in the US.  I've been there twice.  First time was really quick, found everything i needed, self checkout.  Second time I went the produce was dirty brown and the meat was rotten.  Never going back again.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5336|Markham, Ontario
Hello bf2s
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6529|California

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

tesco does business as fresh and easy in the US.  I've been there twice.  First time was really quick, found everything i needed, self checkout.  Second time I went the produce was dirty brown and the meat was rotten.  Never going back again.
we have tesco in the US? California?? really??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard