Poll

Did BlaZiN.uk purposefully try to get one more point than Firestorm?

Yes34%34% - 15
Probably23%23% - 10
Maybe so11%11% - 5
I don't think so23%23% - 10
No6%6% - 3
Total: 43
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6634|Birmingham, UK
As you can probably see, BlaZiN.uk now has one more, yes one more, point than Firestorm! Now - is this just friendly rivallry, or is he trying to rub Firestorm's nose in it?
Comments please! (By the way, I voted yes!)

EDIT: By the way, I'd just like to include this for the people who say 'who cares'.

Thank you for your comments, and to the person who gave me -1 karma, I am sorry, but this is just a little quirk. Take interest in it if you want, don't if you don't but leave people be to decide their own fate. Sure, express your opinion in a post for a discussion on the topic if you feel so bad about it, but please don't -1 karma stright away - it seems too judgemental. That's just my opinion.

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2006-05-01 02:13:31)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.
yes. but I'm not sure he purpoesly got 1 point........
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6683|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
i think he did
thanx for pointing out +1 for U
glopje_nl
+21|6680|HOLLAND
nice i saw it to this morning but i dont think he did it on purpos
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6634|Birmingham, UK
Thank you for your comments, and to the person who gave me -1 karma, I am sorry, but this is just a little quirk. Take interest in it if you want, don't if you don't but leave people be to decide their own fate. Sure, express your opinion in a post for a discussion on the topic if you feel so bad about it, but please don't -1 karma stright away - it seems too judgemental. That's just my opinion.

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2006-05-01 02:05:58)

Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6610
I don't think so either, I believe it was just faith who made it so
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6639|Gold Coast, Australia
who cares
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6637|UK
Well hes prposely trying to get ahead of Firestorm, freindly competition. I doubt, however, that he got one more point on purpose.
[NTHW]LemonyBrainAid
Karma whore
+27|6632
Personally I think they purposely switch back and forth. If any of you have realised, FireStorm seems to of almost stopped playing and let BlaZin.uk get ahead of him...

Weird couple.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6634|Birmingham, UK
And to anyone else who gives me -1 karma, I have this to say:
"Ich bin ein Berli...erm, and I quote 'Thank you for your comments, and to the person who gave me -1 karma, I am sorry, but this is just a little quirk. Take interest in it if you want, don't if you don't but leave people be to decide their own fate. Sure, express your opinion in a post for a discussion on the topic if you feel so bad about it, but please don't -1 karma stright away - it seems too judgemental. That's just my opinion.'"
Giving someone -1 karma without posting, I believe, is just the cowards way out. You don't give me the chance to explain, and I'd like to say that to someone (if not everyone) something that could be the most interesting and useful thing to you, bores them and is useless to them. Take BF2 for instance. To us it is interesting and makes a good time. To someone else (some of my friends) it isn't as exciting as World of Warcraft - it even bores them. And so they say it is a pointless game (for them).
Orgtheone
+30|6672|The Dark Side Of The Moon
who cares they both need to get a life
Orgtheone
+30|6672|The Dark Side Of The Moon
and on another note firestorm is just a commander whore & blazin is a Medic whore
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6634|Birmingham, UK
And I must admit BlaZiN does idle (especially as engineer). However, he is just an ordinary player (many of us are 'better' than him in some or many aspects of the game). And to people who gave me -1 karma - this is the kind of discussion we need! The free-flowing exchanges of ideas!
Incisions
+2|6642|Derby - England
Yeah of course he meant it, like the time when he had exactly 400,000 points!
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6634|Birmingham, UK
Thanks for the Incisions - also on a side note, are you looking for a clan?
fo0k
+14|6757|London, England
He's obviously RIPPING THE PISS.  BlaZiN could have pulled out Firestorms heart at any moment.

He's a regular James Bond remember.

God Bless the Queen.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6847|Finland
I still think this thread would have needed that "who cares?" option. Getting tired with the top people again...people just never stop talking about 'em.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6634|Birmingham, UK
Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't think! Entirely my fault, and I apologise!
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6734|Belgium
What a waste of time.

Who really gives a fuck about those 2 !

Explain anything you want but this is worth a -1.
This has nothing to do with exchanging ideas or whatever. It didnt give me any ideas whatsoever. It just gave me the feeling of: "oh god, please dont tell me there is yet another fuck whos interested in the life of nerds with no life at all"

But hey, please feel happy about it if you are.

My 2 cents.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6634|Birmingham, UK
Fair enough. For the record I didn't say I was interested in their lives at all. I just came on the website and happened to see this quirk there. Simple as that.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6734|Belgium
I'm ok with that DarkRaven, no hard feelings m8.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6634|Birmingham, UK
That's okay, just liked to point it out. Glad we don't have to hate each other!

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2006-05-01 03:01:48)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6847|Finland
No body has to hate each other but let me say one thing: mods HATE dumb threads.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6734|Belgium
Naaah, i love u m8.

Uhm keep that in a platonic way
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6799|Singapore

W
H
O

C
A