Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5169|Sydney

jsnipy wrote:

lol video game morals
QFT

I'll play the game any fucking way I choose. I paid for it, my fun. Don't like it, gtfo QQ
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6789|Long Beach, CA

Jaekus wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

lol video game morals
QFT

I'll play the game any fucking way I choose. I paid for it, my fun. Don't like it, gtfo QQ
That is a child's mentality.  Come on.  You are better than that.
Ptfo
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6800|Marathon, Florida Keys

Jaekus wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

lol video game morals
QFT

Must suck not being able to get kills with anything that takes a hint of skill, i wouldn't know how that feels though. Can you tell me?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6585|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

lol video game morals
QFT

Must suck not being able to get kills with anything that takes a hint of skill, i wouldn't know how that feels though. Can you tell me?
nothing in that game takes skill tbh.
Jaekus
+957|5169|Sydney

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

QFT

nothing in that game takes skill tbh.
Pretty much.

Make all the assumptions you like, I don't care what you think. I'm having fun owning, so whatevs.
You know whats even better than making a lot of people rage with cheap shit? Making people rage with the weapon they least expect, PP2000 and UMP45 baby. Its what i do and its a fuck load more satisfying than brainless pointing and clicking carlgustav faggotry.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

You know whats even better than making a lot of people rage with cheap shit? Making people rage with the weapon they least expect, PP2000 and UMP45 baby. Its what i do and its a fuck load more satisfying than brainless pointing and clicking carlgustav faggotry.
Least expect the PP2000 and UMP45?  Those are the best Engineer guns around.  Easy mode.  Give the UZI a try for some long range challenge.
Jaekus
+957|5169|Sydney
I use the PP2000 all the time, well I did till I got sick of using engi all the time. Ask anyone here, PP2000 owns.

And people QQing the CG and 40mm, it's a game with destrucible environments, guess what? You need explosives to destroy shit, which makes it fun and is how the game is in part intended to be played.

It's just like in BF2, people complained about these weapons:

Grenades
Noob toobs
Clays
AT rockets
C4
G36E
G36C
PKM
RPK
Helis
Jets
Tank/APC whores
DAO
LA581
Prone
Dolphin diving
Ducking behind stuff

Then when you have fuck all left people complain about IO mode cause there's no vehicles, and when you've basically got a handful of guns, pistols and knives left then we should ban everyone who's ever visited a knife/pistol server.

Really, it's a joke.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6555|Area 51
I saw someone say 'Use a RPG it actually requires skill'

Ya..right
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6121|Carnoustie MASSIF
rofl. cry moar you faggot.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6668|Middle of nowhere

Stingray24 wrote:

Those using Gustav as primary through the whole round trigger my rage faster than anything else in BC2.
QFT

And yes I have the plat for it, but it was for the award and I haven't touched it since. Easiest 500 kills evar
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5953|Sheffield
All the QQ in this thread is amazing. who cares what gun you use. You don't wanna get killed behind cover ? Don't play a game with destruction. simple.
Christbane
+51|6225

Trotskygrad wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Morals, no, but some sportsmanship shouldn't be too much to expect.  If I'm getting schooled by someone who is extremely accurate with their rifle of choice, fine, they're simply better.  But using a weapon like the gustav that requires little aim and can kill even behind cover isn't skill of any kind.  I find most people using it need to make up for a lack of skill against people who are playing the game the right way.  Inconsiderate at best imo.
qft, Gustav ruins the game. Use the fucking RPG for christs sake, it actually requires skill.
I just got plat on the rpg last night.  overall I like it much better then ole carl now that I have the hang of the drop.  I played the shit out of the carl the first couple weeks of the game so I cant claim that I was not a carl douche at one time >)
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6668|Middle of nowhere

mooneyno1 wrote:

All the QQ in this thread is amazing. who cares what gun you use. You don't wanna get killed behind cover ? Don't play a game with destruction. simple.
A) I don't care what gun you use really, but don't you dare try and say that using the CG makes you a good player and/or requires any ounce of skill.

B) What's with everyone saying QQ nowadays? Go back to WoW you retards.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5974|Perth, Australia
I'm surprised this thread has even made it this far.

I think we might need a "Hacking Stats ? Stupid Admins ? Resets ? Everything - BFBC2 Flame Thread" ala BF2.

So many whiners up in this section.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5990|Vortex Ring State

RDMC wrote:

I saw someone say 'Use a RPG it actually requires skill'

Ya..right
more skill than a gustav tbh.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5953|Sheffield

genius_man16 wrote:

mooneyno1 wrote:

A) I don't care what gun you use really, but don't you dare try and say that using the CG makes you a good player and/or requires any ounce of skill.

A) Against infantry ? No. no skill required. against moving choppers at a distance with no tracer dart ? YES.

B) I'm not a wow player.

I just come from a background where I played games for competitive reasons so crying over a measly gun really isn't my thing.
Making fun of people (which this thread was created to do) that resort to using the cheapest shit in the game  =/= whining about it.

Learn the difference to those who say this is a QQ thread.

Do what the fuck you want, nothing i say is going to change your gameplay but your still a no talent waste of a server slot.
Zukabazuka
+23|6676
Average player doesn't bother to defuse the Mcom, they just sit at their place and look for enemies. Even if they sit about 4m away they hardly bother with it.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5953|Sheffield

Making fun of people (which this thread was created to do) that resort to using the cheapest shit in the game  =/= whining about it.

Do what the fuck you want, nothing i say is going to change your gameplay but your still a no talent waste of a server slot.
I wasn't saying this was a QQ thread, the people posting in it are. I found the post quite funny, people taking it far too serious.

Here is an epic 90s tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH04i4eT … huffle=183
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6622|949

genius_man16 wrote:

QQ is from Warcraft 2.

@OP - funny and true.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5953|Sheffield

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

QQ is from Warcraft 2.

@OP - funny and true.
I thought it was starcraft ?
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

Rod Foxx wrote:

I'm surprised this thread has even made it this far.

I think we might need a "Hacking Stats ? Stupid Admins ? Resets ? Everything - BFBC2 Flame Thread" ala BF2.

So many whiners up in this section.
I'm enjoying it, its waking this section up
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

Zukabazuka wrote:

Average player doesn't bother to defuse the Mcom, they just sit at their place and look for enemies. Even if they sit about 4m away they hardly bother with it.
Actually, it's the other way around.  The average players are those arming and disarming the MCOM's.  Just look at the stats of so called "leet" players with high K/D ratios, and you'll see that most of them have very few of the MCOM Attack pins.  Many times, I've played with so called "leet" players, talking trash about their skills, and yet, keep telling others to attack or defend the MCOM while they stay safe sticking back getting the kills and revives.

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-06-07 18:19:21)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6121|Carnoustie MASSIF

still whining

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard