fateit
+0|6820|Tacoma, Wa
*papercut* *screams* I need a medic here!
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI
I find that lately when I'm out driving, whenever I see a tall building I always seem to look up at the roof expecting to find some camping sniper, or think to myself , hmm... that might make a good vantage point

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-10-21 13:15:17)

phoenix12
+0|6765
I thought you guys were wack until this happened to me yesterday:

After 2 hours of playing, I'm driving on the freeway and a white Rodeo passes me, and on the back door, the keyhole thing is casting a shadow looking EXACTLY like a wrench icon... I actually caught myself speeding up to get next to him so he would repair my 4Runner at 75 mph. 
Lawk
+2|6775
Was walking down the street yesterday and saw this sweet Porsche.  Then some jerk got inside it and started it up, so I ran in front of it and stood there waiting to push the Page Down key.
DMFDxUconn
+8|6768|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Sometimes i goto bed immediately after playing.. i'll see the clock and be like, oh sheeet, log off and goto bed. But before i fall asleep, im playing out the game in my head, i can close my eyes and see it clear as a bell... spooky sometimes.
Incontrovertible
+1|6774|Brisbane, Australia
Heh, after playing a game for a few weeks I start to hear it's simple noises (like BF2's sound when someone locks onto me) when I wake up or go to sleep, or turn a computer/TV on :?

Last edited by Incontrovertible (2005-10-24 19:34:45)

morbesso666
+0|6765|Givataim, Israel

T1mbrW0lf wrote:

I'm a commercial driver, and I've already caught myself moving for the brake pedal when I've suddenly spotted dark-colored round or square patches on the road . . .

I've been an avid target shooter (rifle and pistol) and hunter most of my life; and I own a few "military" rifles: AR-15, AK-47, CETME, and an M1A (semi-auto M-14) - but it's only since playing BF2 that I find myself spotting people 300 to 400 meters away, and thinking "Yeah, I could pop them from here" . . .
u r stupid... especially for the last sentence... u thinking of killing whites like u?
Incontrovertible
+1|6774|Brisbane, Australia

morbesso666 wrote:

T1mbrW0lf wrote:

I'm a commercial driver, and I've already caught myself moving for the brake pedal when I've suddenly spotted dark-colored round or square patches on the road . . .

I've been an avid target shooter (rifle and pistol) and hunter most of my life; and I own a few "military" rifles: AR-15, AK-47, CETME, and an M1A (semi-auto M-14) - but it's only since playing BF2 that I find myself spotting people 300 to 400 meters away, and thinking "Yeah, I could pop them from here" . . .
u r stupid... especially for the last sentence... u thinking of killing whites like u?
... he's not saying he would. Don't call people stupid. Don't be racist.
Daemoniacus
+0|6761
You know the sound a UAV makes when it finds an enemy?  I swear to Bob I hear that every day in my office, and every time I look in the top right hand of my computer screen in order to find where the enemies will be coming from. 

After a loooong night of playing BF2 in order to take my gf to the airport very early -which is to say, I didn't sleep 'cause no alarm would have ever made me get up to get her there on time - I saw some people on the side of the road and I had it in the back of my mind that I should just run over them instead of jumping up into the gunner... then I shook myself out of it in time to see that I was already swerving for them.  I didn't come close to hitting them, but my gf noticed and said, "Not funny."
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6767|Trondheim, Norway

T1mbrW0lf wrote:

no thats some funny shit right there.. "yeah i could pop them from here" been thinkin the same thing, scary
DMFDxUconn
+8|6768|Kannapolis,North Carolina

Lawk wrote:

Was walking down the street yesterday and saw this sweet Porsche.  Then some jerk got inside it and started it up, so I ran in front of it and stood there waiting to push the Page Down key.
lol, i actually laughed out loud at that.
cmdwedge
More TK's than you can poke a stick at
+5|6811|Canberra, Australia

morbesso666 wrote:

T1mbrW0lf wrote:

What the hell is wrong with this guy? Someone ban him, please. He just shows up to have a massive sig and throw around some racist crap.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6764|Nebraska, United States
I ran up to my mom and screamed " I NEED AMMO " at the top of my lungs.

She slapped me.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

morbesso666 wrote:

T1mbrW0lf wrote:

morbesso, stop throwing around this kinda crap. swearing at other forum members or racist remarks like this will not be tolerated. If this continues, you will be banned. Last warning. behave.

thank you.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6771|New York
in the morning, when i was at the bus stop, it drove right past, i screamed "HEY, I NEED A RIDE" and i couldve sworn i heard him say "NEGATIVE"
Major-Numb-Nuts
+0|6772
ive woken up before cause i thought i heard "artillery at your position"

also i have a fake m4 so i have a tendency to lean out my window and pwn some noobs

also im very suspicious about parcels now... could be c4 you know
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Cyjoki wrote:

I ran up to my mom and screamed " I NEED AMMO " at the top of my lungs.

She slapped me.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was incredible LOLOL

I think i've got a disease. I never say thank you anymore, it's always 'Hey, THanks!' or 'Well done, Thanks'. Both in Chinese and English.

And my mates know I'm so into it, that they actually sometimes just slip me a 'enemy sniper spotted' in the middle of lunch or something, and laugh at my first reaction 'WTF WhereWhereWhereWhereWhere?'
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6761
never did it for BF2 - Grand Theft Auto is another story though...

My wife and I were on a road trip, driving through Kansas (*don't do it if you have the option*), and traffic was pretty brisk...  I started to get impatient, so I began to map out in my head a path around them -- okay, jump the curb on the right, swerve around the fire hydrant, cross back left in front of the Honda, bump the Toyota out of the way, cut right... 
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6842|Missoula, MT
Was driving to Illinois this weekend and saw the remains of a blown tire in the road...  At first glance it looked like a kit bag, my first thought was to jump out of the car and hit "G" to see if it was an unlock I didn't have. 

Also saw several construction sites with cranes.  Yep, checked 'em for snipers! 

Last thought I had while on this drive was...why does the in-game wrench sound like a ratchet? 

Lawk
+2|6775
My roommate came up to me today and asked me what i was doing for lunch.  I said, "wwwwwwwwwwwwddddwwwwwwwwwwwasss".
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
Dunno if this counts.. but after I get off of BF2 for the night.. and lay in my bed.. I hear the sound of the UAV beeping. yano the little beep that it makes when it spots an enemy. yeah... in my head it's like a constant "beep..beepbeepbeepbeepbeeepbeepbeepbeepbeep" haha
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6781|Illinois
I had a meeting at the district office a couple days ago with about 35 employees from different stores. They actually had coolers of soda provided, and the Mountain Dew ran out quickly. About half-way through the meeting when somebody went over to the cooler I asked "Has the Mountain Dew respawned yet?"
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6842|Missoula, MT
Always a sad day when the Dew is depleted. 
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6759|Denmark
I also seem to hear some in-game noices sometimes.. its quite freaky and disturbing maybe its a sign that we've played it to much and need a break?
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6819

Lawk wrote:

My roommate came up to me today and asked me what i was doing for lunch.  I said, "wwwwwwwwwwwwddddwwwwwwwwwwwasss".
ROFL, that is funny shit!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard