CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF
I tend not to go out now, no fun when you're no single. That said I keep it to a minimum, try and sink a few beers in the house before I go out,
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

In all honesty I'm the cheap bastard that persuades his friends to walk home
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

i spend nothin when i'm rollin with SamTheMan

SamTheMan
­
+341|5133|Stoke, England

Uzique wrote:

sam gets a maybach to and from his local pub

you bet he buys the 'proper' brands of tequila and whiskey too

and tells his friends that their taste-palettes are inferior

bang on
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6735|Reality
$40 buck/year
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6315|New Haven, CT
Nothing.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5165|Markham, Ontario

Jenspm wrote:

In all honesty I'm the cheap bastard that persuades his friends to walk home
Hats off to you, sir
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6478|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Probably spend about £200-£300 a week depending on whether im working the weekend or not. Have one or 2 pints Monday-Thursday, then friday Saturday and sunday i go out with mates clubbing and partying etc.. Saturay/Sunday tend to be expensive if we go out about dinner time.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

ghettoperson wrote:

your attacks just sound really half arsed these days, and have lost all the humour they used to have.
you know, uzique, he has a point. you've been definitely loosing your touch recently and now sound more like ruisleipa. a shame.

Last edited by Shahter (2010-06-04 09:04:52)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
are you fuckers paying me subscription fees for the privilege of reading my content

or did i just miss the 'non-paying consumer entitled to complaints form' clause of my bf2s posting contract

fuck

no
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Shahter wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

your attacks just sound really half arsed these days, and have lost all the humour they used to have.
sound more like ruisleipa. a shame.
That's under the belt...
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6228|Uk
used to spend about £40 a night or so if i go out into the city, so probably about 400ish maybe a month or so, but since ive been saving money ive cut back
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6586|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Case of beer every week, 18 bucks a week. 18x4=72 US dollars a month, 72x12=864 US dollars a year.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

Uzique wrote:

are you fuckers paying me subscription fees for the privilege of reading my content

or did i just miss the 'non-paying consumer entitled to complaints form' clause of my bf2s posting contract

fuck

no
of course not. but you used to have a certain style about your language, which made your rants worth to read all by itself. lately, i've been skipping most of that shit you post. you may care, you may not - i'm just saying.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6586|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
This thread went downhill fast.

Shahter, tell us how the ruskies drink. Is it true you guys drink with breakfast?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

in russia they're like fuck me, i was so sober last night m8
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Shahter, tell us how the ruskies drink.
well... ruskies usually pour alcohol in some kinda container - like a glass, or a mug - and then they... how to phrase that... drink. you know, i'm actually pretty sure you do it the same way.

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Is it true you guys drink with breakfast?
depends on a person. for example, i don't drink at all.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

yeah right, every russian's bloodtype is Vodka
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

FloppY_ wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

i spend nothing.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5165|Markham, Ontario

Toilet Sex wrote:

That's like saying every black guys blood type is fried chicken, or an Asians blood type is rice.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

pace51 wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

That's like saying every black guys blood type is fried chicken, or an Asians blood type is rice.
k
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
Eh. Depends. When I go out I'll usually pick up a 12 of Molson for myself for the night. That's about $15, and I'm usually out atleast once a weekend... so figure $60 a month? Well worth it. Fuck Natty Ice/Keystone.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

I used to spend about $1000 a month up until about 2 or 3 years ago.  Now it's probably more like $500-$750, depending.  Occasionally it will spike up though.  When you think about it, $1k a month isn't a whole lot of money to spend.  You figure you go out twice a week and spend over $100 each time and it adds up quickly.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys

Uzique wrote:

fuck

no
God dammit its back
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6499
100-150/month

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard