I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

nukchebi0 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Don't take things so seriously. Guys naturally rip on each other but the ones who have a clue will turn it into a joke and take it on the chin. Only social retards will take things the wrong way and by doing so they only draw more attention to how inept they are.
qft.

I figured that out in Second fucking grade.
Nah, see that's bullshit. There's a difference between jocular insults and legitimate degradation, and most of the kids who are bullied correctly interpret it to be the latter.
this is the shit post that killed the thread
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

I'm Jamesey wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

qft.

Nah, see that's bullshit. There's a difference between jocular insults and legitimate degradation, and most of the kids who are bullied correctly interpret it to be the latter.
qq im sorry you can't understand it
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London

nukchebi0 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Don't take things so seriously. Guys naturally rip on each other but the ones who have a clue will turn it into a joke and take it on the chin. Only social retards will take things the wrong way and by doing so they only draw more attention to how inept they are.
qft.

All jokes will have a degree of truth to them. But if you have even an ounce of self-awareness you should accept your own flaws and learn to laugh at yourself. People don't take the piss because they naturally hate you, we do it because it's funny and it's what guys do.

I'm sorry if uzique hurts your feelings but really it's your own damn fault. He puts a disproportional amount of effort into his rants because on the internet it takes that little bit extra to be funny. Also he's a bit of a woman and you need to treat him as such
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

nukchebi0 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

qq im sorry you can't understand it
Yes because words such as jocular are way beyond anybody's comprehension. What the fuck is a degredation!?!?!?

It was a shit post because it made no point, of course there's a difference between making fun in good humour and insulting people to hurt their feelings, and of course people who are being degraded will know that they are being bullied.

It comes down to the person being bullied and how they take it, I've been the brunt of cruel and insulting jokes and I've taken it on the chin and responded accordingly, the people who fly into a rage over some cruel jibes, or the people who retreat into a shell are socially slow, and do draw attention to themselves when they react in that way.

If you think that teasing and cruel insults are a terrible thing, then maybe you're socially inept as well.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6205|S.A. Australia

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"You're a natural!", is a completely stupid statement and it's not true. Things don't come "Naturally". You have to think before you do something. Then eventually it's just repetition so you know what to do when confronted with something.

Well it's an expression anyway so whatever.
Then don't complain about it if you're just going to pass it of as "whatever"
Serious Flex
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
Of course people have natural abilities. It's just silly to think otherwise.
Jackabo
+127|6529|Dublin, Ireland
I'm pretty gifted at math and people say I'm a pretty good guitarist for the little time I've been playing. Other than that I'm not really naturally good at anything but I've always found that hard work and practice pays off for me so I guess it doesn't really matter If I'm talented or not because I can do anything that I put my mind to and it's the same for everybody else......
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
I taught myself algebra, trig and basic calculus between 12-14, and I'm good at music. I've found the two can tend to go hand in hand, especially when it comes to learning theory. I was always shit at skateboarding though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard